PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Starting a new game worked fine for me (OP uncensored version), though starting up I once got a JavaScript error (why, no idea, next time it worked). I now also get a bug where the "you got a special vegebubble! Sell it on Friday!" event is triggering, though I don't actually have any special vegetable. That also soft-locks the game, sorta, but can be escaped via the "go to your room" button (for now).

It's the second game on this page I've played on this engine and the other one was also kinda buggy. I don't know whether there is something inherently weird about the engine or whether it's devs not paying proper attention variables and conditions (assuming the engines handles that stuff that way) but it's an odd coincidence to say the least.

(also can't say I really get the Affection/Dom system and the fact that the game kinda goes "eh the explanation probably wasn't good, deal with it" is just bizarre ^^; But still early into the game so I'll keep at it for now and say something more productive once I get further in ...)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I've already received concerns about this in private messages. This tag doesn't imply 'NTR' content but rather actions that could take place to excite the MC (there's currently a scene in the game that contains this type of content, it's on Karen's side, no spoilers). In this sense, for example, I consider a kiss between girls to be 'lesbian' content, but it's not meant to depict love between two women, rather for the pleasure of the MC (and hopefully the player).
Is it optional, as if I get to choose whether it happens or is it forced and unavoidable?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
no change, button doesn't work, but everything else still functions. Silly question, but what's supposed to happen directly after that button is pressed? How does the transition to the game starting happen?

I don't know how many people are new to the game vs people who are just playing from old saves. But it's going to be a real detriment to new players if they can't start the game from the beginning anymore.

You might want to add those saves you gave me to the OP with a readme file summarizing the intro...at least till someone can confirm that isn't happening.
I'm afraid it might be beyond my skills. The function is just a simple scene change. As I mentioned, I'm concerned that you might encounter the same bug later (but feel free to let me know if that's not the case).
Is it optional, as if I get to choose whether it happens or is it forced and unavoidable?
Whether it's optional, it's a bit difficult to answer. When there's an animated scene, the MC is inevitably involved. When there are multiple girls, there may be interactions between them, but given the way the game is designed, these are unlockable scenes.
However, there's no way to know what the scene entails before unlocking it. So, if it's something you really don't like, it might disappoint you at that moment. But it's not "mandatory."

The other tags marked as optional (like "furry") will truly be optional in the sense that the player won't randomly encounter a scene involving that tag. However, for "lesbians," there's no such subtlety (so you might come across a scene involving two girls (+MC !), even if the scene in question is not solely focused on that).

Furthermore, all the animated scenes in the game are skippable; however, in terms of the storyline, they are considered to have taken place.

As for the story, there are no plans (at this stage, but it can change) for romantic relationships other than girl -> MC in terms of emotions. Regarding the scenes, they will remain canon in the story, but there's not much point in alluding to them (the story remains focused on the MC).
If I only need a 3-4 then I think something isnt working
To get past
Indeed, I checked, and it's a little bug. It was tricky to find ! In fact, the condition was configured incorrectly, and to trigger the scene, you must have harvested exactly 3 vegebubbles (and not 3 or more, as it should have been) and enter the farm in the morning or afternoon. So, as you've exceeded the amount without entering the farm in the morning or afternoon in the meantime, it doesn't work anymore ! I'll make a fix, but it won't be ready for today (the best option would be to try an older save if you can't wait).

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
The other tags marked as optional (like "furry") will truly be optional in the sense that the player won't randomly encounter a scene involving that tag. However, for "lesbians," there's no such subtlety (so you might come across a scene involving two girls (+MC !), even if the scene in question is not solely focused on that).
Thanks for replying to me.
I wish that the lesbian content was optional as I was interested in your game but I only play games where the lesbian stuff is 100% optional as it ruins the Li for me.
I wish you the best and maybe I can try your next game if it is different.

Reactions: EJW

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
What program is this 3d style from? Is it perhaps original 3d?
That picture in particular shows some uncanny issues. The face just looks weird, and the arm proportions are off.
her hands are too big and it looks like she has no forearm, as if her hand connects directly to the bicep instead.

also her hair is clipping through the middle of her check out from between the boobs
It's called shit perspective. The lighting and shadows are lacking.
I sus it's based off of Koikatsu, but the proportions really went to shit because the animation rigging bugged out.
Edit:Yep the generic dick gave it away. It's fucking Koikatu, probably even Koikatu Sunshine, because that one has an entire town to traverse.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Is anyone having a problem with selling the first high quality poi to the art teacher? The sell screen appears but I can't change the amount. Only the thing I can do is cancel. I haven't sold anything but gave sister low quality one. The images show the correct amount so I at a loss why the sell does not work. Also, I haven't been to the warehouse yet. I did work one day doing deliveries and haven't worked the restaurant yet. This is the first Friday after starting the game. The stats are zero except for trading which is one. I'm tempted to start over but fear the problem might still exist. Any suggestions?

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Is anyone having a problem with selling the first high quality poi to the art teacher? The sell screen appears but I can't change the amount. Only the thing I can do is cancel. I haven't sold anything but gave sister low quality one. The images show the correct amount so I at a loss why the sell does not work. Also, I haven't been to the warehouse yet. I did work one day doing deliveries and haven't worked the restaurant yet. This is the first Friday after starting the game. The stats are zero except for trading which is one. I'm tempted to start over but fear the problem might still exist. Any suggestions?
Was just coming to report this same problem. so it's not just you.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I sus it's based off of Koikatsu, but the proportions really went to shit because the animation rigging bugged out.
Edit:Yep the generic dick gave it away. It's fucking Koikatu, probably even Koikatu Sunshine, because that one has an entire town to traverse.
Nothing wrong with Koikatu.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for replying to me.
I wish that the lesbian content was optional as I was interested in your game but I only play games where the lesbian stuff is 100% optional as it ruins the Li for me.
I wish you the best and maybe I can try your next game if it is different.
I guess we can't please everyone !
Literally my second post on the thread, first page :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And what's with this way of stating your opinion? You're entitled to find my work 'amateur,' and it just so happens that's exactly what it is. I'm neither an artist nor a programmer, so I use the tools at my disposal. Many games use CharaStudio and Koikatsu, with varying levels of skill; I don't see the issue, as Insomnimaniac pointed out.

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention; I've just fixed it for the bugfix version !

Every version comes with its share of bugs, and this one, in particular, was expected to have quite a few. I have made some corrections based on the feedback I received. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any difficulties!

Changelogs :
  • Ability to replay Nora's scene
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing Tracy's storyline from progressing
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing the sale of items other than zynkables to Irina
  • Adjusted the font in certain scenes
  • Fixed a display issue with the video that MC shows to Hilda in Tracy's storyline (dom)
  • Attempted to clean up the code when clicking on 'New Game,' hoping it resolves the bug for those who couldn't do it

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Will we learn more about the furries in the game? I only played a few weeks making most of my progress with Tracy. Furries seemed to be unnatural from Tracy mothers' reaction. So, it seems they were born of science not nature.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Okay, played through most(?) of the content I was willing to for this update. Some of the bits - 9000$ ?! - are a bit too grindy to me; maybe there's something I'm not getting, but whatever. Once there's more other stuff to do that perhaps happens more naturally.

I like this sorta structure; farming + a town to go and chat to characters which then leads to relationships. But I found the narrative to be quite underwhelming - I assumed it'd be quite focused around the horny-tables. They'd obviously explain why suddenly everyone's willing to hop into bed with some random dude who doesn't have a lot going for himself. Farm, hand out vege-disiacs, get horny. But, naw.

Instead it's largely "talk to them 13 times and they are fine with it". I found the motivations rarely sufficiently telegraphed or very convincing. The "dom" option I particularily found very bizarre; it was a lot of "just randomly, quite suddenly, be an asshole". Not even in any way a sexy asshole, just being vaguely insulting. And then you get locked into either route and that's that (I do find the way to unlock the alternatives genius though, that's a really good idea to unlock missable stuff - however, I would advocate to a Love&Vice sorta system where it's still possible to switch paths with efforts somewhere down the road nonetheless).

Otherwise ... yeah, already having all those characters and that talk about "furries" (one of the few frequent topics you can talk about) but none being present as of yet, that's a bit bizarre too to me.

That's about it I guess. And, yeah, bugs, meh, and the font size kept changing, which sometimes seemed to indicate something but also often also seemed just random, and the engine crashed once or twice ... but eh. ^^

Arkhram

Feb 28, 2017
I guess we can't please everyone !

Literally my second post on the thread, first page : And what's with this way of stating your opinion? You're entitled to find my work 'amateur,' and it just so happens that's exactly what it is. I'm neither an artist nor a programmer, so I use the tools at my disposal. Many games use CharaStudio and Koikatsu, with varying levels of skill; I don't see the issue, as Insomnimaniac pointed out.

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention; I've just fixed it for the bugfix version !

Every version comes with its share of bugs, and this one, in particular, was expected to have quite a few. I have made some corrections based on the feedback I received. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any difficulties!

Changelogs :
  • Ability to replay Nora's scene
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing Tracy's storyline from progressing
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing the sale of items other than zynkables to Irina
  • Adjusted the font in certain scenes
  • Fixed a display issue with the video that MC shows to Hilda in Tracy's storyline (dom)
  • Attempted to clean up the code when clicking on 'New Game,' hoping it resolves the bug for those who couldn't do it
Pixeldrain

MEGA
Im stuck with Lucy / dom route.
When I go to the Break Room to ask for explanations, the screen goes black and the scene wont launch. Help?

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes