lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
I like what I see so far.

Please consider adding a text-speed slider (up to instant text) to the options, though. I read much faster than the text is rendered to the textbox, so waiting for it is kind of excruciating for me.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
This issue has already been reported; the tip is not accurate. To progress, you need to offer Ninie a vegebubble of rank 5 or higher (Mirable or Zynkable). If you haven't discovered these vegebubbles yet, you need to improve the farm (Tracy's storyline, at least up to the lab).
In this scene, when you break the crystal and finish the scene, the game freezes and does not progress

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
I like what I see so far.

Please consider adding a text-speed slider (up to instant text) to the options, though. I read much faster than the text is rendered to the textbox, so waiting for it is kind of excruciating for me.
Hi ! Thank you for your feedback !
It's planned, but the options menu has taken a bit of a back seat given the number of bugs I had to fix. I can't promise it for the next update, but it's likely!

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
Hi ! Thank you for your feedback !
It's planned, but the options menu has taken a bit of a back seat given the number of bugs I had to fix. I can't promise it for the next update, but it's likely!
Awesome! If it's already on the short-ish horizon, just keep on keeping on, my man!

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello, does anyone stuck at this screen? After giving Ninie a bunch of veggies during the day in the kitchen, then during the night, the player entering his room, the event triggers, first time having an with her oral. No text appears, after she cums.

There's no visible error modal window, nor any kind of indication in the background that the game stucks. The animations keep playing.

Version: 1.04 Bugfixed
Downloaded folder name: "LustnFarm 1.04 (uncensored) save bugfix"
Platform: Windows

After many attempts, I've managed to complete the scene, in the end after pressing the "Cum" button, i patiently waited for the scene complete on its own, without any user input(CTRL or left click).

I have to say its really annoying.

1698519240408.png

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2023
Is there an in-game explanation for most of the stats? Like I kinda understand charisma and trading, with actually seeing the benefits of trading pretty quickly, but the others so far I have no real clue what they might do, other then JUST for dialogue options. Then again I haven't gotten far into the game yet, so dunno if/when more things would get explained.

In response to the post above me about the soft lock, it seems to happen on the massage as well if you CTRL through it. Easily repeated too.

Last edited:

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020
Well I have to start by saying this game is amazing! Art style, dialogue, animations, and the gameplay are all fantastic!

That being said, I've continued to run into errors. I've tried starting from the beginning twice and still eventually end up having errors with my saves and unable to load, even with multiple saves. Any help bewolftreize ?

beris96

Jan 12, 2022
scenes in domination path for all characters is pretty mess up.
Tracy- dont know how to repeat anal scene (in both path)
last Leslie scene is from love path. when repeat, game show correct one
Lucy is ok, but in the end you can fuck her on farm and this have no sens
Penny - i can repeat only love scenes

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Hello, does anyone stuck at this screen? After giving Ninie a bunch of veggies during the day in the kitchen, then during the night, the player entering his room, the event triggers, first time having an with her oral. No text appears, after she cums.

There's no visible error modal window, nor any kind of indication in the background that the game stucks. The animations keep playing.

Version: 1.04 Bugfixed
Downloaded folder name: "LustnFarm 1.04 (uncensored) save bugfix"
Platform: Windows

After many attempts, I've managed to complete the scene, in the end after pressing the "Cum" button, i patiently waited for the scene complete on its own, without any user input(CTRL or left click).

I have to say its really annoying.

View attachment 3040951
Thank you for reporting this issue; I'll try to see what's wrong.
Is there an in-game explanation for most of the stats? Like I kinda understand charisma and trading, with actually seeing the benefits of trading pretty quickly, but the others so far I have no real clue what they might do, other then JUST for dialogue options. Then again I haven't gotten far into the game yet, so dunno if/when more things would get explained.

In response to the post above me about the soft lock, it seems to happen on the massage as well if you CTRL through it. Easily repeated too.
Yes, these explanations are missing in the game. I'll try to add that. Charisma = needed to pass certain dialogues; boldness = increases the number of 'hammers' available during scenes; trading = increases the money received from sales; efficiency = increases the chances of getting high-quality vegebubbles. Keep in mind that all stats can be useful in certain dialogues (for example, boldness to progress with Ninie).
Well I have to start by saying this game is amazing! Art style, dialogue, animations, and the gameplay are all fantastic!

That being said, I've continued to run into errors. I've tried starting from the beginning twice and still eventually end up having errors with my saves and unable to load, even with multiple saves. Any help bewolftreize ?
Are you sure you've downloaded the latest version (the one available on the website with the 'bugfix' note)? It fixes the error that occurred during save file loading. I tried playing with your save file, and everything works on my end.
scenes in domination path for all characters is pretty mess up.
Tracy- dont know how to repeat anal scene (in both path)
last Leslie scene is from love path. when repeat, game show correct one
Lucy is ok, but in the end you can fuck her on farm and this have no sens
Penny - i can repeat only love scenes
Thank you for this feedback; it will be fixed for the next version!

The next version should be available at the end of next week. As announced, I've been working on changing the game's resolution and size. It will go from 1920x1080 to 1280x720, which will slightly affect the quality when you go full screen but should resolve some crash and compatibility issues. The game will also shrink from 4.16GB to 1.36GB, which is quite nice.

In terms of features, there will be an autosave system, the ability to adjust the text speed in the options, as well as the so-waited gallery (along with the possibility to unlock love/dom scenes that are no longer accessible through Olga).

And finally, in terms of content, there will be progression with Lisa and Nora.

I hope you continue to enjoy the game, and stay tuned!

Aug 2, 2023

Yes, these explanations are missing in the game. I'll try to add that. Charisma = needed to pass certain dialogues; boldness = increases the number of 'hammers' available during scenes; trading = increases the money received from sales; efficiency = increases the chances of getting high-quality vegebubbles. Keep in mind that all stats can be useful in certain dialogues (for example, boldness to progress with Ninie).

Are you sure you've downloaded the latest version (the one available on the website with the 'bugfix' note)? It fixes the error that occurred during save file loading. I tried playing with your save file, and everything works on my end.

The next version should be available at the end of next week. As announced, I've been working on changing the game's resolution and size. It will go from 1920x1080 to 1280x720, which will slightly affect the quality when you go full screen but should resolve some crash and compatibility issues. The game will also shrink from 4.16GB to 1.36GB, which is quite nice.

In terms of features, there will be an autosave system, the ability to adjust the text speed in the options, as well as the so-waited gallery (along with the possibility to unlock love/dom scenes that are no longer accessible through Olga).

Thanks for the quick reply! I slowly came to figure out that was the case, but it's good to know for sure! Will there be a cap remover in the future beyond level 5 of the skills?

My only input about the Ninie scenes becoming soft locked is that there might be a missing trigger of some soft around the dialogue. IDK how you are doing the scenes and text, but that seems most likely to my limited knowledge.

Also, question about the differing versions; I assume the uncensored one is from SubStar? Def looking to support next week just for that autosave lmao. It's my fault for not saving more often and losing like an hours progress from the soft lock, but I'll suck it up lol.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply! I slowly came to figure out that was the case, but it's good to know for sure! Will there be a cap remover in the future beyond level 5 of the skills?

My only input about the Ninie scenes becoming soft locked is that there might be a missing trigger of some soft around the dialogue. IDK how you are doing the scenes and text, but that seems most likely to my limited knowledge.

Also, question about the differing versions; I assume the uncensored one is from SubStar? Def looking to support next week just for that autosave lmao. It's my fault for not saving more often and losing like an hours progress from the soft lock, but I'll suck it up lol.
You're welcome ! Yes, of course, in the future, it will be possible to go beyond level 5 when I further develop the story. Right now, I'm trying to provide, in addition to a stable game if possible, at least one animated scene for each character.

Regarding the versions, yes, indeed, Subscribestar has different policies when it comes to certain kinks. And when you see the difference in subscribers between the two sites, it's easy to understand why I can't do without Patreon!

Edit : I almost forgot: regarding the animated scenes, I've noticed that using the CTRL key can sometimes cause them to bug. In terms of coding, when the interface disappears, a scene transition is supposed to happen, and sometimes you need to click, while other times it's timed... it's a bit messy. In the next update, I've tried to streamline it, and I'll also keep the exit button in the interface, in case the scene gets stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyFluffyMoth

lbeglin

Aug 3, 2020

Welp, that fixed it! Thought for sure I had the latest version of the game. Thanks for the help!

lisab555

Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone and thanks for the upload !

I've been a silent member of this community for years, quietly observing and learning from all of you. But a few months ago, I decided it was time to take the plunge and embark on an exciting new project: Lust'N'Farm!
I've aimed big for this project—perhaps a bit too big for a first release. I hope you'll enjoy it! Don't hesitate to provide feedback, both on what you didn't like (so I can improve) and what you enjoyed (because it's always great to hear).

For now, the menus are not fully operational (I postponed that and it will be for the next version). The settings screen hardly works (only full-screen mode on/off), the credits are not done, and don't look for the gallery, nothing has been done on that side yet.

Yes, it seems farms are inspiring... but why...
How long do you work on your game?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
How long do you work on your game?
Well, at the moment, I have the opportunity to work on it full-time, which is why there are regular updates. The future depends on the success of the game. I have to say that for now, I'm pleasantly surprised, and I hope it will continue. (y)

Reactions: lisab555

lisab555

Aug 30, 2020
A rare game in this genre that captures attention for more than half an hour. Considering that the developer is a newbie, I can only congratulate the author. Great job, keep developing your creation! 10 tomatoes out of 10!

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes