ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
Another bug now in Date Penny, the game freezes and doesn't advance, now I can't play because the event happens automatically, it's a shame because it's a great game

Jerrytc

Oct 9, 2019
first time i made ninie cum the games kinda just frozen up and stays there forever
permanent afterglow, amusing but really frustrating

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned: Blackmail, Furry (optional), Gilf (optional), Harem, Lactation, Lesbian, Oyakodon, Parody, Pregnancy, Prostitution (optionnal) (more could come)
Any plans to make Lesbian optional like the other non-vanilla fetishes?
Or will it be forced?
And what is up with Oyakodon? Is that meant to be a joke or some sort of food fetish?

Reactions: EJW

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
Damn... this update is great for the future of this game and with even more updates to come, even with the bugs currently in the game I can't wait for the next updates of new content and bugfixes, and the greatly reduced file size is a god send, I hope the dev can continue working on and finish this game without burning out, the last thing this diamond-in-the-rough game needs is being abandoned due to the dev being burnt out, pace yourself and take breaks bewolftreize

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-1.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is anyone else having the issue where the "new game" button doesn't start the game? I hear a sound, but nothing on the screen changes. Am I missing something, is there a trick to starting the game...this is real odd. This and my last post are my first attempts at playing the game. I have no previous saves.

From a post 2 below it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. bewolftreize Any idea what's causing the issue is?

Last edited:

SlavaFW

Apr 14, 2017
Is anyone else having the issue where the "new game" button doesn't start the game? I hear a sound, but nothing on the screen changes. Am I missing something, is there a trick to starting the game...this is real odd. This and my last post are my first attempts at playing the game. I have no previous saves.
Same problem. I can't start a new game.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
A rare game in this genre that captures attention for more than half an hour. Considering that the developer is a newbie, I can only congratulate the author. Great job, keep developing your creation! 10 tomatoes out of 10!
This kind of feedback really makes me happy ! I'll try to live up to your expectations !
I like so far, btw in what engine is the game done?
It's perfect for people like me who aren't real 'programmers,' but this software is far from perfect (the numerous bugs and crashes are proof of that).
Any plans to make Lesbian optional like the other non-vanilla fetishes?
Or will it be forced?
And what is up with Oyakodon? Is that meant to be a joke or some sort of food fetish?
I've already received concerns about this in private messages. This tag doesn't imply 'NTR' content but rather actions that could take place to excite the MC (there's currently a scene in the game that contains this type of content, it's on Karen's side, no spoilers). In this sense, for example, I consider a kiss between girls to be 'lesbian' content, but it's not meant to depict love between two women, rather for the pleasure of the MC (and hopefully the player).
Oyakodon is also slang for a threesome with a mother-and-daughter pair (per google)
Yes it is ! More generally, this term refers to relationships with multiple members of the same family (sister-sister-brother, sister-mother-son, aunt-mother-son, ect...). "Oyako" means "parent and child" because this dish is made with chicken and eggs. No kink shaming :sneaky:
Damn... this update is great for the future of this game and with even more updates to come, even with the bugs currently in the game I can't wait for the next updates of new content and bugfixes, and the greatly reduced file size is a god send, I hope the dev can continue working on and finish this game without burning out, the last thing this diamond-in-the-rough game needs is being abandoned due to the dev being burnt out, pace yourself and take breaks bewolftreize
Thank you very much for the feedback ! Unfortunately, the resolution change brought its share of bugs/oversights, but also some fixes ! I hope that the autosave function and the ability to skip animated scenes even when they get stuck will improve the gaming experience.
As for burnout, it's not planned for now ! :LOL:
I have quite a lot of ideas for the future of the game. I don't want to spoil too much or make empty promises (because these things won't happen until at least next year), but the "furry" and "prostitution" tags will be related to new farm developments! In other words, harvesting vegebubbles is just the beginning of the story!

From a post 2 below it looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. bewolftreize Any idea what's causing the issue is?
Indeed, this issue has been reported to me before... I must say I don't quite understand the problem. I would need more details: does the music stop? Does the screen turn black or stay frozen? Does the background continue to move, or is the screen completely frozen? Does the interface disappear when clicking the button? Have you tried the other buttons (settings, load, credits) to see if they do the same thing?
I'm attaching save files to this post so you can load a game and see if it works or not. You should paste these files in the same directory that contains the Game.exe.
Sweet lord, what does she want from me?
View attachment 3064374
Plant, harvest, plant, harvest !!
Joking aside, once you've collected enough vegebubbles(3-4), a scene should automatically trigger when you go to the farm.

• Sad
Reactions: EJW

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This kind of feedback really makes me happy ! I'll try to live up to your expectations !

It's perfect for people like me who aren't real 'programmers,' but this software is far from perfect (the numerous bugs and crashes are proof of that).

I've already received concerns about this in private messages. This tag doesn't imply 'NTR' content but rather actions that could take place to excite the MC (there's currently a scene in the game that contains this type of content, it's on Karen's side, no spoilers). In this sense, for example, I consider a kiss between girls to be 'lesbian' content, but it's not meant to depict love between two women, rather for the pleasure of the MC (and hopefully the player).

Yes it is ! More generally, this term refers to relationships with multiple members of the same family (sister-sister-brother, sister-mother-son, aunt-mother-son, ect...). "Oyako" means "parent and child" because this dish is made with chicken and eggs. No kink shaming :sneaky:

Thank you very much for the feedback ! Unfortunately, the resolution change brought its share of bugs/oversights, but also some fixes ! I hope that the autosave function and the ability to skip animated scenes even when they get stuck will improve the gaming experience.
As for burnout, it's not planned for now ! :LOL:
I have quite a lot of ideas for the future of the game. I don't want to spoil too much or make empty promises (because these things won't happen until at least next year), but the "furry" and "prostitution" tags will be related to new farm developments! In other words, harvesting vegebubbles is just the beginning of the story!

Indeed, this issue has been reported to me before... I must say I don't quite understand the problem. I would need more details: does the music stop? Does the screen turn black or stay frozen? Does the background continue to move, or is the screen completely frozen? Does the interface disappear when clicking the button? Have you tried the other buttons (settings, load, credits) to see if they do the same thing?
I'm attaching save files to this post so you can load a game and see if it works or not. You should paste these files in the same directory that contains the Game.exe.

Plant, harvest, plant, harvest !!
Joking aside, once you've collected enough vegebubbles(3-4), a scene should automatically trigger when you go to the farm.
The main menu video plays, the music/audio plays, all other buttons are reactive and go to their other menus. Only button that doesn't work is the new game button. Just checked the saves and they load...guess I'll play the game from there and go off the OP description. Did I miss anything story or game mechanics important before the save?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
The main menu video plays, the music/audio plays, all other buttons are reactive and go to their other menus. Only button that doesn't work is the new game button. Just checked the saves and they load...guess I'll play the game from there and go off the OP description. Did I miss anything story or game mechanics important before the save?
That's weird. Do you hear a sound when you click the button? And does clicking the button do absolutely nothing, or does it freeze the game? I mean, can you click the 'New Game' button and then go to 'Load' without any issues? Or do you have to restart the game ?

Regarding the saves, I provided you with saved files right after the intro. It's quite long and includes some tutorials, especially on how the game works and everything, so it's a shame not to be able to see it (and summarizing it will be tricky! :D)

I'll do my best: the farm you're going to develop was bequeathed to you by a person you don't know (and that nobody knows). The mayor of Terapolis wanted to acquire this land, but now that it's been transferred to you, she can't do anything (and is furious with you). At the same time, Tracy, a neighbor of your new farm, manages to convince you to grow vegebubbles on it. In your family, you have support (except for Berry, who can't stand you) for embarking on this project. The end of the intro concludes with a call from a journalist (Cathy Marble) who wants to see you in her office to discuss this story further.
Regarding the tutorials, the game isn't that complicated. You have several ways to make money (working in the city and/or with your farm). The game is sandbox, so you're free to focus on the girls that interest you. However, keep in mind that Tracy is central to your progress because she is essential for upgrading your farm, which is necessary to advance with many characters.

If you need help, don't hesitate!

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Are you Austrian or is this game in any way related to Greg Davies?

Vege-bubbles!

SlavaFW

Apr 14, 2017
That's weird. Do you hear a sound when you click the button? And does clicking the button do absolutely nothing, or does it freeze the game? I mean, can you click the 'New Game' button and then go to 'Load' without any issues? Or do you have to restart the game ?
When you click on the "New Game" button, nothing happens except the sound of pressing. But this sound is different if you press the other active buttons in the Main menu. The game does NOT freeze.

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
android is much needed.
This is part of the medium-term projects. Normally, the software I use allows me to build on any platform (that's why I initially tagged for Mac and Linux), but it turns out it didn't work. I couldn't test it because I don't have a Mac/Linux. I have the same issue with Android. I'm not giving up, but it will take some time.
Are you Austrian or is this game in any way related to Greg Davies?

Vege-bubbles!
Nothing to do with that ! :p
When you click on the "New Game" button, nothing happens except the sound of pressing. But this sound is different if you press the other active buttons in the Main menu. The game does NOT freeze.
Okay. What worries me is that in the code, there's nothing different from the rest of the game, so if it happens at this point, it can happen anywhere... The fact that there is a sound when you click the button shows that the script is running, but I don't understand why the rest isn't working (especially since it works fine for others). If you'd be willing to try downloading this version to see if anything changes and give me feedback, that would be great. ->

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
This is part of the medium-term projects. Normally, the software I use allows me to build on any platform (that's why I initially tagged for Mac and Linux), but it turns out it didn't work. I couldn't test it because I don't have a Mac/Linux. I have the same issue with Android. I'm not giving up, but it will take some time.

Nothing to do with that ! :p

Okay. What worries me is that in the code, there's nothing different from the rest of the game, so if it happens at this point, it can happen anywhere... The fact that there is a sound when you click the button shows that the script is running, but I don't understand why the rest isn't working (especially since it works fine for others). If you'd be willing to try downloading this version to see if anything changes and give me feedback, that would be great. -> Pixeldrain
no change, button doesn't work, but everything else still functions. Silly question, but what's supposed to happen directly after that button is pressed? How does the transition to the game starting happen?

I don't know how many people are new to the game vs people who are just playing from old saves. But it's going to be a real detriment to new players if they can't start the game from the beginning anymore.

You might want to add those saves you gave me to the OP with a readme file summarizing the intro...at least till someone can confirm that isn't happening.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes