ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Does it happen in all scenes or just some? Is the game generally smooth, or does it take a long time between each load (+2 seconds)?
Just about every scene, yeah. Generally smooth? Quite the opposite. One weird thing I noticed is it seems to get a bit better after using up the hammer, but of course that only helps if you enter the scene with stuff yet to unlock.

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
I have problems with the Gallery. Scenes I have seen ingame are still locked in the gallery. I am playing 1.05b. Any trick to that or any requirements I'm not aware of?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Just about every scene, yeah. Generally smooth? Quite the opposite. One weird thing I noticed is it seems to get a bit better after using up the hammer, but of course that only helps if you enter the scene with stuff yet to unlock.
If the game isn't smooth even outside the H scenes, I'm not surprised it's lagging. It's one of the reasons I lowered the game's resolution, to make it smoother on most machines, but if that didn't work, the issue is elsewhere. It might be related to Visual Novel Maker, which is far from perfect, from what I've understood. Yet, I was able to test it on a 12-year-old computer, and the game runs pretty well. That's where my skills end :(
I have problems with the Gallery. Scenes I have seen ingame are still locked in the gallery. I am playing 1.05b. Any trick to that or any requirements I'm not aware of?
To unlock a scene in the gallery, you need to have broken all the ice of that scene. If you've done that and it still doesn't work, please tell me (it's a bug).
To unlock a love/dom scene when you've taken another path, you need to progress enough with the character, unlock as much ice as possible (generally, each love/dom H scene has a 'mirror' scene that needs to be fully unlocked, but this will not always be the case) until a padlock appears. When that happens, you need to go to Olga and pay the requested amount.

Reactions: Mannamanna

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
To unlock a scene in the gallery, you need to have broken all the ice of that scene. If you've done that and it still doesn't work, please tell me (it's a bug).
To unlock a love/dom scene when you've taken another path, you need to progress enough with the character, unlock as much ice as possible (generally, each love/dom H scene has a 'mirror' scene that needs to be fully unlocked, but this will not always be the case) until a padlock appears. When that happens, you need to go to Olga and pay the requested amount.
Thank you, it worked as you descriped it. Possible Bugs:
- In the breakfast event with Lucy the MC model was in the scene the whole time.
- I had the Berry scene unlocked in the gallery, before I unlocked it in my playthrough.
Maybe you could answer another question: what resolution are the scenes? Some of them look kinda low res to me. (Playing in WQHD on PC)
Thanks for the help and the game. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you, it worked as you descriped it. Possible Bugs:
- In the breakfast event with Lucy the MC model was in the scene the whole time.
- I had the Berry scene unlocked in the gallery, before I unlocked it in my playthrough.
Maybe you could answer another question: what resolution are the scenes? Some of them look kinda low res to me. (Playing in WQHD on PC)
Thanks for the help and the game. Keep up the good work.
Thank you for this feedback ! These bugs will be fixed in the next update !
Regarding the resolution, I set the game to 1280x720, so on a large screen resolution in fullscreen, it might reduce the quality a bit. Have you noticed any specific scenes with significantly poor quality, or is it more or less the same throughout? (I don't test every scene with each update :sleep:)

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I noticed just about every sex scene so far gets janky if you click any of the options. Click too many options or try to change camera angles and it will even lead to a black screen, which can be fixed by alt tabbing to another window, but click an option and it gets weird again.

Mannamanna

Jun 13, 2017
Thank you for this feedback ! These bugs will be fixed in the next update !
Regarding the resolution, I set the game to 1280x720, so on a large screen resolution in fullscreen, it might reduce the quality a bit. Have you noticed any specific scenes with significantly poor quality, or is it more or less the same throughout? (I don't test every scene with each update :sleep:)
The Scenes which looked poorer for me than the others:
- Penny - Lovehotel
- Haley - Lockerroom

Apr 21, 2019
What is the code for unlocking the gallery? entering 13111333 (from a reply here) and pressing end does nothing. I'm not sure what should be clicked, but I'm assuming the code is wrong or something.

beris96

Jan 12, 2022
in second unique scene for Lisa , the one with washing the dishes, should she be shown naked or is it just unused content in the game files?
lisa.jpg

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Seems decent... sex scenes definitely needs more work.
Feel free to provide more specific feedback! I welcome any criticism; it's amateur work, but I'm aware that there's room for improvement in certain areas (others may not be improved, at least not in the near future). Regarding animated scenes, the low resolution somewhat diminished the experience, especially on larger screens. However, I had to make a choice, and Visual Novel Maker doesn't handle resolution changes well. Ren'py was my first choice, but I'm not a programmer :(

If you're talking about the animations themselves, then that's a valid point. My early works suffer from my lack of mastery of the software, but as I learn, I believe I'll be able to do better. I've already redone several scenes that weren't very well done, and I plan to redo others (especially Leslie and Tracy's BJ DOM scenes). In the future, I'd like to improve the cumshot scenes because I feel it's a real weak point in my work. I'm exploring After Effects to see if it's feasible. But, as with everything else, it will take time! (I can't learn to do things and create content at the same time!)
i've lost my save 3 times, i will wait for a fix, because i dont want to start over and over
Please be specific when reporting an issue. What causes you to lose your saves? Is it an error preventing you from progressing? Do autosaves not help? Are your old saves not compatible?
in second unique scene for Lisa , the one with washing the dishes, should she be shown naked or is it just unused content in the game files?
View attachment 3112944
Simple question, did you perform a specific manipulation to access these files, or were they publicly available? VNM is supposed to encrypt all that, but I see I can't trust it for that either! :p

To answer your question, these renders were used to create the transparency of Lisa's clothing. I left them there out of laziness, I must admit. :LOL:

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
Feel free to provide more specific feedback! I welcome any criticism; it's amateur work, but I'm aware that there's room for improvement in certain areas (others may not be improved, at least not in the near future). Regarding animated scenes, the low resolution somewhat diminished the experience, especially on larger screens. However, I had to make a choice, and Visual Novel Maker doesn't handle resolution changes well. Ren'py was my first choice, but I'm not a programmer :(

If you're talking about the animations themselves, then that's a valid point. My early works suffer from my lack of mastery of the software, but as I learn, I believe I'll be able to do better. I've already redone several scenes that weren't very well done, and I plan to redo others (especially Leslie and Tracy's BJ DOM scenes). In the future, I'd like to improve the cumshot scenes because I feel it's a real weak point in my work. I'm exploring After Effects to see if it's feasible. But, as with everything else, it will take time! (I can't learn to do things and create content at the same time!)

Please be specific when reporting an issue. What causes you to lose your saves? Is it an error preventing you from progressing? Do autosaves not help? Are your old saves not compatible?

Simple question, did you perform a specific manipulation to access these files, or were they publicly available? VNM is supposed to encrypt all that, but I see I can't trust it for that either! :p

To answer your question, these renders were used to create the transparency of Lisa's clothing. I left them there out of laziness, I must admit. :LOL:
like, its my first time plating, so no old saves. The error ocurried the first time when trying to load into a save that was with black screen, but that save was on day 53, and i was on 56, because i didnt managed money and become with 0, so when i tried loading, the error ocurried, the screen became darker, and nothing was clickable, then i close and reopened the game, no saves, no autosaves, started again, then i gave 2 of the first plant to the redhead girl, and the game crashed with the same bug, that caused me to lost my saves. I saw more ppl in this forum with that error, so it should be an old error, and i forgot to say, the version i ran was the first one "LustnFarm 1.05 (uncensored bugfix)"

anoneemous

Jul 11, 2023
and other bugs i found: the scene of white haired girl from farm kept repeating, but you can fix it by exiting farm and going back / sometimes if you keep ctrl pressed at night, you can enter in ppl room even if it is locked (but there will be nobody inside)

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
like, its my first time plating, so no old saves. The error ocurried the first time when trying to load into a save that was with black screen, but that save was on day 53, and i was on 56, because i didnt managed money and become with 0, so when i tried loading, the error ocurried, the screen became darker, and nothing was clickable, then i close and reopened the game, no saves, no autosaves, started again, then i gave 2 of the first plant to the redhead girl, and the game crashed with the same bug, that caused me to lost my saves. I saw more ppl in this forum with that error, so it should be an old error, and i forgot to say, the version i ran was the first one "LustnFarm 1.05 (uncensored bugfix)"
Can you send me your saves files that don't work ? You should find them in the game folder ("SaveGame_x" and "SaveGame_x_Header")

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Patience ! It's coming in the next update ! She's a "significant" character, so I wanted to build up a bit.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes