Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
Should be a sepparate Option when talking to her in the Kitchen and haveing all neccesary items in inventory
I tried spaming all the "Offer to cook a vegebubble". I'm sure i gave her all even the high quality zynkable . Got her to 150+ affection. Still it says on the Hint to give her 3 of each. No other hints. If I knew where the save file is I'd upload. Can't get that Quest Hint "I need to provide Ninie with 3 pois, 3 dobbles, 3 tripples, and one orble" to go away.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I tried spaming all the "Offer to cook a vegebubble". I'm sure i gave her all even the high quality zynkable . Got her to 150+ affection. Still it says on the Hint to give her 3 of each. No other hints. If I knew where the save file is I'd upload. Can't get that Quest Hint "I need to provide Ninie with 3 pois, 3 dobbles, 3 tripples, and one orble" to go away.
As far as I recall you are not supposed to give them to her seperately but choose to talk to her about prepareing them once you have them all in your inventory

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
As far as I recall you are not supposed to give them to her seperately but choose to talk to her about prepareing them once you have them all in your inventory
lol,
Thanks big, finally worked. I had to keep talking to her about the vegebubble. Even know I had them all. Took like 6 more chats of the same thing for it to flag.

ShinEternos

Aug 4, 2022
What is the order of Lisa's films? it always changes and I've tried different types and she's never happy :cautious:

Candis1985

Aug 7, 2022
It started already with the still by far too less hints with the many TV options for Lisa.
This is still just a disaster. Those few clues are nearly useless. It is mostly just a tiring try and error.
Give the hints STEP BY STEP and not all together at once. That is just irritating.
And when the hint is there I don't want to have five options there I can then chose from. Then the hint is NOT precise enough. Endless try and error is just a fun killer.

And the Escape Room:
1. Add a save option right at the start of the mini game.
2. EXPLAIN EACH AND EVERY SIGN IN DETAIL! When do the girls want to talk? When is it time to compare the clues? When do they want to voice their ideas? When should I look for clues? When is it time to praise them? When is it time to switch locations and to talk to the other girl?
When I cannot interpret what to do next then I'm just gonna waste time or end up making the girls angry.
3. Also add a skip option for the instructions. I don't want to read them each time I start the mini game.

Right now we only get half of the instructions needed. That is no fun at all.

Main Rule: KEEP IT SIMPLE or at least understandable!
I have challenges all my workday long. I don't need them when I'm playing games. There I want to relax in the first place.
I fixed it out.

You can also praise not just the heart but when they have the bubble but it's not a sad face. I was only praising when the heart and kept losing.

-Heart/Bubble(not sad)- praise
-Idea- Compare
-Mad- Discuss
-Never repeat in a row
-Instead of repeating use search for yourself (When you search their mood changes)

- Search yourself 3 times Ninni (room 1)
- Search yourself 4 times Lesie (room 2)
- When Ninnie comes talk to both and do something. Should move you to the last area

-Never repeat in a row
-Instead of repeating use search for yourself (When you search their mood changes)
-3 Searches for Ninnie, 4 for Lesie
-3 room. Praise both when they're not mad.
-Search with 1(maybe two) with Lesie and 2 with Ninnie) & hear their idea &
-Right after and switch between praise both and talking to Lesie. Get to 80-90%
-Yellow bar will be 99%
-Then assign each to (try it)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustNFarm-1.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hentaiazul

Jun 13, 2021
Playing normally and this appeared and I crashed the game
It was on the mobile and it happened right after Tracy's event with her mother

Last edited:

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
I tried, by reading more than two pages of tutorials. Making a kinetic novel is indeed very easy, but it's not what I wanted to do. There are systems in my game that are not natively supported on Ren'py and therefore require... programming.
Unreal Engine uses a blueprint system to code the game, which translates to an interface like this:
View attachment 3269083
Instead of this:
View attachment 3269086

I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'does unreal have a visual novel engine'. A visual novel is text and images, any engine does that.
Moreover, Unreal has a bunch of well-crafted features that will allow me to improve a lot of details. For example:

View attachment 3269093
Making the menu buttons float like this is doable with VNM or Ren'py, but it takes hours of coding. On Unreal, it takes a good 10 minutes.
I totally understand you, I'm trying to do a visual novel myself, and Renpy feels like absolute garbage from Web 1.0 era. Yea you could find solutions here and there, but why should I bother in a first place.
I'd like to be an artist, a storyteller, I have no interest in programming.

Would you be so kind to tell me what addons, extensions you are using for your game, or is it simple Unreal without any improvements?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
What is the order of Lisa's films? it always changes and I've tried different types and she's never happy :cautious:
Here is the solution :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I totally understand you, I'm trying to do a visual novel myself, and Renpy feels like absolute garbage from Web 1.0 era. Yea you could find solutions here and there, but why should I bother in a first place.
I'd like to be an artist, a storyteller, I have no interest in programming.

Would you be so kind to tell me what addons, extensions you are using for your game, or is it simple Unreal without any improvements?
Unreal is a bit overwhelming at first, but the advantage is that there are thousands of tutorials online. Personally, I purchased this plugin that provides a much simpler (though limited) interface. It looks a bit like this:
1705654149326.png
Something about a farm game without bestiality seems wrong.
There's a pretty slim chance that it will happen. The best I can do will resemble what we can experience with Tiga.
I feel like this game would be a lot more popular if it was on renpy.
You'll see !
Playing normally and this appeared and I crashed the game
It was on the mobile and it happened right after Tracy's event with her mother
Once again, I don't recommend playing the Android version for now. A little more patience is needed!

ZeroToleranc

Formerly 'Nuclear-commander'
Oct 17, 2017
Unreal is a bit overwhelming at first, but the advantage is that there are thousands of tutorials online. Personally, I purchased this plugin that provides a much simpler (though limited) interface. It looks a bit like this:
View attachment 3276441
Thank you! Couldn't find info, can you tell me, does unreal support web platforms, is it possible to run games in browser?

bewolftreize

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you! Couldn't find info, can you tell me, does unreal support web platforms, is it possible to run games in browser?
I'm not sure, but I found this on Google (didn't watch the videos) :
1705665336404.png

Otherwise, a series of tutorials that really helped me understand how Unreal works is this one (well, the YouTuber is a bit of a maniac, but it's free):

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes