dumuzid

Sep 29, 2021
I was wondering if anyone here could help me out, I completed the "Attack on Pirates" mission, but it's still showing in my quest log. It says the next step is "Search for the scientist", but the scientist is already on board and I've already gone through all the dialogue option with all characters, including Bradley. I actually freed him thinking that would trigger something, but I'm still stuck. Any

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I was wondering if anyone here could help me out, I completed the "Attack on Pirates" mission, but it's still showing in my quest log. It says the next step is "Search for the scientist", but the scientist is already on board and I've already gone through all the dialogue option with all characters, including Bradley. I actually freed him thinking that would trigger something, but I'm still stuck. Any
Uh try going back to the ship and search every part, maybe you missed something. I'm not entirely sure as that didn't happen to me

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I haven't played this game for the last few months. I can't find Phoenix. where is he? do I miss something?
And I've already hired the werewolf and that's the end of the last update. Right?

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I haven't played this game for the last few months. I can't find Phoenix. where is he? do I miss something?
And I've already hired the werewolf and that's the end of the last update. Right?
No there's so much more I can't for the life of me remember who exactly was Phoenix but check the patch notes they act as a guide for everything

Reactions: ppadjake

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Yes Story-wise it ends when you recruit werewolf and Phoenix.
The last few builds are for Rylan's date. I think there are also other filler contents for some of your crews.

Phoenix is one of the gangs of the club owner. You should be able to meet him during working at the club (same as for recruit the werewolf). Not sure if you could kill him during the ownership conflict of the club.

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
Yes Story-wise it ends when you recruit werewolf and Phoenix.
The last few builds are for Rylan's date. I think there are also other filler contents for some of your crews.
shame.... I'm not into him.

Phoenix is one of the gangs of the club owner. You should be able to meet him during working at the club (same as for recruit the werewolf). Not sure if you could kill him during the ownership conflict of the club.
Yeah, I'm not sure if I've killed him. Actually, I do not remember him at all, he not the new character? because during recruiting the werewolf I can't find Phoenix.

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I haven't played this game for the last few months. I can't find Phoenix. where is he
Pheonix should be recruited at the same time as Shuvaks (don't remember how to spell his name), If memory serves, after you are done with the pirates, you need to find some dialogue about the warlord. Once you do, you will eventually get to a quest about hiring the best soldiers in Akra. Talk to Egon (may require a positive relationship), and one of his dialogue branches will be hire soldiers. Come back at the specified date on Egon's working hours, talk to Egon again looking for a dialogue branch about hiring soldiers and you will get to recruit Shuvaks and Pheoniix

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
You know what? I just realized something and it annoys me greatly. People have been complaining about the Rylan-specific content updates. While I considered it unfortunate, my feelings for this have multiplied when I started my Submissive bottom negative respect playthrough as opposed to my usual Dom Top positive respect playthrough. In order to trigger Rylan's scenes in the latest updates (at least most of them), you need to have his desire or friendship levels at a specific minimum value that I don't know. And trying to play the game without relationship cheats for the second playthrough has made me realize how bad the issue was. I picked almost (but not completely) friendship and desire-aiding options with Rylan. And I couldn't trigger him to want to date me until I used cheats. In this game, relationships are only so farmable as the same interactions do NOT yield the same increases. If you go back and redo the dialogue then (for the most part) relationship changes stay fixed. There are exceptions, for example: asking for sex from Rylan increases your desire for him every time... up to a point. So let us see what are the flags to look for. You need to respond positively to Rylan damn near every time. This means acting properly upon meeting him, having sex the right way, taking his side vs Katari (which is the wrong answer unless you know to look for what is coming ahead in which case it makes no sense), paying his immense debt before the Battle for Power chain ends without expecting payment back and oh my god so many things... AND THEN, you have to decide not to kill him or treat him poorly in the cell. I think the only time I didn't act maximally optimal to him was taking Katari's side and telling him he should be a slave while he was in prison. 2 mistakes that prevented me from being in a relationship with him, locking me out of most of the content in the last 2 updates.

This is way too much to ask for and look for small content benefits and the Rylan relationship ends for both dom and sub players is the best content in the game IMO. Also because of the way this game is released, many players will be left high and dry for content for a long time. It is a very specific problem that is fine for other RPG games, but really bad for this one. I can't imagine what we are going to fuck with when Galiano and Garth get an official update especially if we can influence either of their rule over the city.

Reactions: ddaisy

swell5

Aug 29, 2021
I play games of F95 all the time and usually figure them out pretty well. in this game I get messages that say "there is something written on the screens" and eventually i find a spot near the bottom middle with no graphic that will change the message to "you can't make it out"....If I try to get out it says something about a crack not big enough... But I don't even make it out of the first room.. Don't know if some buttons aren't populating...Don't notice any clickable HTML

This the second time I've downloaded this and just given up am I missing something easy

Bruhdashcon

Mar 25, 2022
I play games of F95 all the time and usually figure them out pretty well. in this game I get messages that say "there is something written on the screens" and eventually i find a spot near the bottom middle with no graphic that will change the message to "you can't make it out"....If I try to get out it says something about a crack not big enough... But I don't even make it out of the first room.. Don't know if some buttons aren't populating...Don't notice any clickable HTML

This the second time I've downloaded this and just given up am I missing something easy
I think the most recent update has a game breaking bug? Try downloading the .13 file and see if that fixes it.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019

That's wierd are you using a pc, mac, android or iPhone? I haven't had that specific problem on either android or pc

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
errr... any walkthrough or guides for the current character routes available?

That's the closest to a walk-through you'll get. There's no "character route", but many decisions DO matter and make a difference I'd also suggest reading each patch note as they provide a basic "guide" for each update and what can be done

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes