DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
Do you get special scenes or even just some flavor text for being exclusively a top/bottom or dom/sub? I mean, is there any reason not to pick versatile/versatile and then make your choices case by case?

Damn, looks like my game is bugged. The game doesn't recognize my victory against the cyber thug and the guys in the Core room don't want to let me in. I really don't want to restart and grind throogh those monsters again to just hope the game will let me complete the quests this time.
If memory serves, picking a bottom option with Galiano even as an exclusive dom character locks you out of dom interaction with him. Also I believe being submissive and dom hurts you by like 1 relationship point with the blonde captain, but exclusive scenes? no.

Reactions: ddaisy

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
So I came across this game today
Is there any chance I can see my female character after creating it and does she appear in sex scenes or only the male npcs just appear in those scenes ?

whotheff

Aug 29, 2017
Guys, please help, I'm stuck:

Galiano tells me to kill all the monsters, but when i speak to the Core, the send me away.
I gathered all the money for the ship, but when I speak to the crew, nothing changes and I cannot fly anywhere.
So far I have Rylan, Katari and Sammuel recruited.

Nopeee122

Jul 17, 2019
Is there any chance I can see my female character after creating it and does she appear in sex scenes or only the male npcs just appear in those scenes ?
well sorry but no, you can't see the MC. Since there is so much variation of play, the developer might just focus on writing the content. I really recomend to continue playing though~

Reactions: askqer and Cabin

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Do take note this game is mainly gay focused.
Since sex scenes (CGs + sprites) are hand drawn, not procedurally generated,
Even when it allow you to customise your MC (into Female / Trans), I doubt you will ever see Female + Male scenes outside of text description in this game.
Tho I heard they make good efforts to differentiate male and female MC in those text if that's your thing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustOdyssey-0.14.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can you start Rylan's path if you don't have sex with him on the ship? Do you need to later tell him you'll help him get the money he needs?

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
Awesome! The update fix came faster than expected :giggle: now....back to getting down and dirty in dominating these characters :devilish:

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
you can change your relationship with him by simply talking to him after the date
Here is what you do. Set his love and friendship at max and then go on a date after releasing him from imprisonment after sparing him. Select the Spicier option and you can make him a slave. I have the save file but beware the cheat level of this file is high.

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes