DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I've got to say I really appreciated the choice between the blue character and the yellow character where I am right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really appreciated the devs giving me a really difficult decision to make with those two and I spent quite a lot of time mulling the consequences over in my head.

okme

Jan 21, 2018
Why is there a futa/trans option? The options for the character can only be male or female.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It gonna be good If there will be Female Protagonist and Male Protagonist apearance. Like this is now it sad ther we have no sex scene neighter we can't see Protagonist apearacne. I would be great to add lot of lewed image not just see somone with erect cock without see a lewd scen as sex blowjob and other kind alike. The story for now is god. I wish ther were lot more hot scene no only text based scene. need lewd image as well.

Last edited:

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Hello is there any news for the update of the game its been 31 days now aince the last update
When is the new update coming pls i really want to play new updates

• Haha
Reactions: Fallow Milk

Passerby2010

Dec 24, 2019
Version 0.6 was released today on patreon. According to locked discription he made some kind of pirate ship and npc arthur

Balicanbreeze

Mar 7, 2021
I've said farewell to both Egon and Galliano, but the Rylan talk still says I should say goodbye to them. Anything else I need to do to progress?

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes