nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
The cheapest one, I ant no sugar daddy, im a sugarbaby
You are sugar daddy enough to me :love:

TBH, I don't think anyone buy the "Meta human" tier would be willing to share, Most of them buy higher tier to "support the dev" rather than "get the product".
The value is not worth the cost:
  • Unless the dev deliberately makes the game more grindy / inconvenient (like ToS...), the cheats are not very useful
  • The CGs of LO is really not a sight for sore eyes. Tho "Makin' the Gallery Pay-walled" is actually a dick move for a VN.

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Ugh, I got meta-human on patreon for one month to see the Chip poll, and these people have no taste in robot-fucking

View attachment 2678710

Detroit androids, really? Why not just make him a normal flesh guy at that point.
Maybe...
One keyword.
= Too much "Humanity" or "humankind"

We all know how people always try to understand, make sense or prefer as human perceptive not REALITY OF SITUATION.
Easy explanation = we are decide robot appearance in world or galaxy of multi specie/tribe with unique look yet more human design because it's robot? Nope. They're just prefer something easy and common to see like in movie, those humanoid female robot that have hot b**b or sexy man from imagine while doesn't think about what will suit story, setting of world (reality) and don't you think it's strange that furry and other like alien type are declined lately?.

*Noted* !!! If there's going to be choice for choosing appearance of species available then that's fine.

maybe it's just my stupid theory but nowadays it's like this.
This is why i try to keep money for purchase right game on fully build or some game development that's worth.
Not because game or creator honestly, it's just MOST DECIDE BY poll will reflect in game.

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Ugh, I got meta-human on patreon for one month to see the Chip poll, and these people have no taste in robot-fucking

View attachment 2678710

Detroit androids, really? Why not just make him a normal flesh guy at that point.
This makes no sense after Galiano winning last poll for more content I'm guessing he's classed as (other species) despite him actually being human? It worries me since Rylan seems to be the most popular character and he's just a typical human

Reactions: Cheru

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
This makes no sense after Galiano winning last poll for more content I'm guessing he's classed as (other species) despite him actually being human? It worries me since Rylan seems to be the most popular character and he's just a typical human
Well... Maybe galiano win bc he is in fact was human but his appearance don't look like human? Idk what and why.
Well, let's hope we got to customise a little bit.

Customize humanoid like Detroit for chip by skin color, hair, beard, gender and etc should include right?
Right???

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I think most players like this game because of the hot setting and good writing, not because they want to fuck monsters / aliens / robots.
It seems that your assumption is since game is a space odyssey then readers MUST like furry-adjacent monster-fucking content. That's just not true.

Galiano is probably popular because his writing is fucking hot and he destroys the MC nice and good during their scenes. Writing trumps looks, I'd assume. He's my favorite and I'm not a monster fucker either.

As far as the android goes, I'd personally choose similar to EDI from Mass Effect. It's just tethering at the edge of getting too unhuman.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
I think most players like this game because of the hot setting and good writing, not because they want to fuck monsters / aliens / robots.
It seems that your assumption is since game is a space odyssey then readers MUST like furry-adjacent monster-fucking content. That's just not true.

Galiano is probably popular because his writing is fucking hot and he destroys the MC nice and good during their scenes. Writing trumps looks, I'd assume. He's my favorite and I'm not a monster fucker either.

As far as the android goes, I'd personally choose similar to EDI from Mass Effect. It's just tethering at the edge of getting too unhuman.
Agree, Writing is great and EDI was given me feeling of sci fi theme suit this game as well as it's really humanoid robot unique look. Just don't make it too much human should be fine. (We have human already and i think chip should represent humanoid robot unique whether appearance base on what)
If EDI was only one i can hope then go ahead.
At this point EDI still better than human robot that look like too much human to the point can't see different hahaha

Dezdanna

Jul 2, 2018

The issue for me is that there's already 4 humans on board, plus Galiano just being a green-ish slightly altered human, and now they're making one of the more interesting characters also just be a human with glowy bits.

It's incredibly boring.

It's just like with the last poll where they had choices for which planet to get more content, including new planets, including a "magic planet" where you'd finally unlock your magic powers and they chose... fucking Akra.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Agree, Writing is great and EDI was given me feeling of sci fi theme suit this game as well as it's really humanoid robot unique look. Just don't make it too much human should be fine. (We have human already and i think chip should represent humanoid robot unique whether appearance base on what)
If EDI was only one i can hope then go ahead.
At this point EDI still better than human robot that look like too much human to the point can't see different hahaha
I agree that having a fully human-looking android in that game is kind of a waste. It would be nice for him to at least look somewhat different IMHO. The Detroit look is almost 100% human.

The issue for me is that there's already 4 humans on board, plus Galiano just being a green-ish slightly altered human, and now they're making one of the more interesting characters also just be a human with glowy bits.

It's incredibly boring.

It's just like with the last poll where they had choices for which planet to get more content, including new planets, including a "magic planet" where you'd finally unlock your magic powers and they chose... fucking Akra.
I would like to have seen the magic planet too :'(
But as long as the content is good, I'm happy.

I understand the frustration though. What I don't understand is peeps acting surprised that patrons want human characters. They've voted that way time and time again.
Remember when Arthur got like a gazillion scenes while Katari spent like half a year with just a hug?
No one should be surprised. Human looking characters will always win in Patreon polls and they'll get the lion's share of content.

Sep 26, 2020
This is why i try to keep money for purchase right game on fully build or some game development that's worth.
Not because game or creator honestly, it's just MOST DECIDE BY poll will reflect in game.
This happened on the El Goonish Shive Patreon account, too. Every month there'd be a list of suggestions for pinup art, and every month there'd be "{female character} {form with huge breasts but with even bigger breasts than the default huge breasts for the form with huge breasts}" and "{female character} as a blonde bimbo with huge tits" in first and second place and the interesting ones like "Sarah adjusting to having legs long enough to make her 6'0" tall" or whatever wasn't {busty}³ or {busty bimbo} or {{busty}² bimbo} or {ditzy busty bimbo} in third, fourth, fifth and/or sixth place, so the "Let's turn all female characters into blonde bimbos with tits larger than their rib cages" crowd were very happy and increased in number and influence and the rest of the Patreon supporters got nothing.
After a while, "Hey, I paid to submit an idea for a pinup and it was really popular but didn't quite make the top two so didn't get made" happening six months in a row while "The same pinup as we had four months ago and seven months ago and nine months ago but with yet another different colour of lipstick and t-shirt" did win got really fucking old.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
This happened on the El Goonish Shive Patreon account, too. Every month there'd be a list of suggestions for pinup art, and every month there'd be "{female character} {form with huge breasts but with even bigger breasts than the default huge breasts for the form with huge breasts}" and "{female character} as a blonde bimbo with huge tits" in first and second place and the interesting ones like "Sarah adjusting to having legs long enough to make her 6'0" tall" or whatever wasn't {busty}³ or {busty bimbo} or {{busty}² bimbo} or {ditzy busty bimbo} in third, fourth, fifth and/or sixth place, so the "Let's turn all female characters into blonde bimbos with tits larger than their rib cages" crowd were very happy and increased in number and influence and the rest of the Patreon supporters got nothing.
After a while, "Hey, I paid to submit an idea for a pinup and it was really popular but didn't quite make the top two so didn't get made" happening six months in a row while "The same pinup as we had four months ago and seven months ago and nine months ago but with yet another different colour of lipstick and t-shirt" did win got really fucking old.
Wow
That's definitely personal creator enjoyment for sure lol
Good thing flexible survival wasn't that level.
At least Prometheus do commission and decide fairly.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019

The writing is good but nothing stellar, The Setting could be "Hot", but right now as It's Boring and One-Dimensional.
There's no variety like a "Space Setting Game" should be.

Like, if you are only interested in "Human" fucking, why even make it into Space?
The "Space setting" almost like a Bait at this point.

Again, If the Dev want to limit himself and stick with humans, it's his choice.
And I know it's right up your Alley cuz you (+ it seems most of his Patreons are only interested in "Human sex".
It's just a shame and missed opportunity for could've bein something bigger and better.

(I've no idea what beef you have with "Furries" and why you even brought it up, Allien and Furry are two different things.)

Wow
That's definitely personal creator enjoyment for sure lol
Good thing flexible survival wasn't that level.
At least Prometheus do commission and decide fairly.
There should be a Line How much Patreon / Commission can affect the game in development, And the Dev should be in charge of the direction.
Failing to do so / Only follow the money will only lead to a failed project.

Reactions: Cheru and LeperDrag

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
The writing is good but nothing stellar, The Setting could be "Hot", but right now as It's Boring and One-Dimensional.
There's no variety like a "Space Setting Game" should be.

Like, if you are only interested in "Human" fucking, why even make it into Space?
The "Space setting" almost like a Bait at this point.

Again, If the Dev want to limit himself and stick with humans, it's his choice.
And I know it's right up your Alley cuz you (+ it seems most of his Patreons are only interested in "Human sex".
It's just a shame and missed opportunity for could've bein something bigger and better.

(I've no idea what beef you have with "Furries" and why you even brought it up, Allien and Furry are two different things.)

There should be a Line How much Patreon / Commission can affect the game in development, And the Dev should be in charge of the direction.
Failing to do so / Only follow the money will only lead to a failed project.
I mentioned furry as a catch-all term for non-human sex. I didn't mean anything else by it.

I personally really like this game, I think it's a gem among gay-leaning projects.
A ton of movies, books and media set in space feature only humans or very human-looking aliens. I don't see it as a problem per se. Bigger and better in this case seems to be a matter of opinion. You think they're essencial, a lot of people don't.

Either way, you missed the point of my message, which wasn't about my personal opinion at all. I was just surprised that people continue to be shocked about patrons picking humans over non-humans when they have done that since that Patreon was set up.

I do agree that game design by committee is where creativity goes to die.

Reactions: Honeybun Burglar

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019

View attachment 2678710

I had to quickly google the Detroit android as I forgot what they were, and yeah those are literally humans with no emotions. At that point it's basically a downgraded terminator with none of the cool or interesting features, like why does it have to be human in a game with aliens?!

4.80 star(s) 15 Votes