3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
was there a retcon?

at the very beginning, mc's father jeff works for mc's maternal grandfather martin who runs a company, and martin passes away after a heart attack while hunting. in ep6, mc visits his grandfather henry, who is definitely also his maternal grandfather.

so did the dev just forget and just changed it up without mentioning anything?

also as usual, there's so many pronoun errors that i'm starting to wonder if it's on purpose. you can't possibly blame english as a 2nd language on this.

Last edited:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Wow ...
Was the whole game made with google translate?
I'm not a native english speaker myself, but I can't understand what half of the "choices" even mean.

Good thing none of the choices seem to matter then! :LOL:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Wow ...
Was the whole game made with google translate?
I'm not a native english speaker myself, but I can't understand what half of the "choices" even mean.

Good thing none of the choices seem to matter then! :LOL:
So far the only choice that really works is whether you want to tell one of the sisters about the affair with one of them, but if you do, you will be left without the sex scene.

leo786

Apr 20, 2017
Dev you need to focus on one game at a time and I like Rosie you need to add her content more in episode 8 and focus on this game first very nice animations your work impressive dev your work like Daniels k very smooth animations just lack of English in game but gameplay and scenes really awesome waiting for episode 8..

Viren11

Sep 3, 2020
the dialogues man. the least this dev can do is actually pay for the advance versions of the AI rather than using the free GPTs floating around the internet.

leo786

Apr 20, 2017
I hope dev isn't abandoned this game like many games abandoned there this is good game to play because of its romantic storyline no bullsht just pure romance.

Feb 25, 2022
Patreon post image-1.png
Devlog & Status

Greetings everyone...

I'm happy to announce that we've begun working on the seventh episode. However, there's a slight setback in terms of pace in some areas, which has bothered us a bit, so we'll be taking some time to revise the script and proceed accordingly.

Regarding Lust of Pain, there's something I'd like to address. When we started developing this game, we had a clear storyline from beginning to end. The main plot, characters, relationships, crime schemes, and dirty schemes were set, and we were only planning to incorporate relationships with women into the mix. Until now, we've been following this path. However, inserting a story into a pre-established template sometimes creates deviations and glitches in the narrative. We aim to minimize this and provide you with an experience as close to perfection as possible, and we're striving towards that.

Throughout this journey we've embarked on together, we've corrected or attempted to correct our mistakes from the beginning until now with your feedback and advice. This approach will never change.

(Keep following us and providing your support... With love!)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 3631684
Devlog & Status

Greetings everyone...

I'm happy to announce that we've begun working on the seventh episode. However, there's a slight setback in terms of pace in some areas, which has bothered us a bit, so we'll be taking some time to revise the script and proceed accordingly.

Regarding Lust of Pain, there's something I'd like to address. When we started developing this game, we had a clear storyline from beginning to end. The main plot, characters, relationships, crime schemes, and dirty schemes were set, and we were only planning to incorporate relationships with women into the mix. Until now, we've been following this path. However, inserting a story into a pre-established template sometimes creates deviations and glitches in the narrative. We aim to minimize this and provide you with an experience as close to perfection as possible, and we're striving towards that.

Throughout this journey we've embarked on together, we've corrected or attempted to correct our mistakes from the beginning until now with your feedback and advice. This approach will never change.

(Keep following us and providing your support... With love!)

Wait... There was a storyline?

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
Thea 4K Wallpaper [NSFW]
In March 1,could some post that?
Thank you so much~hero~

Last edited:

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
I follow this game pretty close. Hoping it develops and goes somewhere. I am starting to wonder though. From what I see when a dev is changing models looks and constantly reworking things it always ends the same way. I will sit back and wait.

Also maybe work on the game more and less on poll renders.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Devlog & Status

1716227673175.png

Greetings everyone...

Yes, I have an announcement to make. Actually, I'll be repeating something I've mentioned before. We've started preparing Lust of Pain for Steam. I'd like to share with you the topics this preparation process will cover.

Firstly, as you know, we've been working on this project for a long time. I can say that we are now at a much better point in terms of rendering and animation quality compared to when we first started. We want to eliminate the striking differences between the early episodes and the later ones.

Secondly, I should mention that there will be a small change at the beginning of the story. Regrettably, I must say that, with the current storyline, it is impossible for any sexual progress to happen with the characters you love and appreciate so much. For this reason, there will be changes in the storyline.

Due to these changes in the storyline, additional scenes and routes will be added retrospectively. I think this is good news.

At the same time, the production of the second season will also continue, and we will share these developments with you through weekly previews.

Keep following us and providing your support... With love!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Devlog & Status

View attachment 3654358

Greetings everyone...

Yes, I have an announcement to make. Actually, I'll be repeating something I've mentioned before. We've started preparing Lust of Pain for Steam. I'd like to share with you the topics this preparation process will cover.

Firstly, as you know, we've been working on this project for a long time. I can say that we are now at a much better point in terms of rendering and animation quality compared to when we first started. We want to eliminate the striking differences between the early episodes and the later ones.

Secondly, I should mention that there will be a small change at the beginning of the story. Regrettably, I must say that, with the current storyline, it is impossible for any sexual progress to happen with the characters you love and appreciate so much. For this reason, there will be changes in the storyline.

Due to these changes in the storyline, additional scenes and routes will be added retrospectively. I think this is good news.

At the same time, the production of the second season will also continue, and we will share these developments with you through weekly previews.
So what are they going to call this one? Lust of Pain Rework Rework?

1716228388421.png

Reactions: jock1a
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes