• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 23 Votes

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
was there a retcon?

at the very beginning, mc's father jeff works for mc's maternal grandfather martin who runs a company, and martin passes away after a heart attack while hunting. in ep6, mc visits his grandfather henry, who is definitely also his maternal grandfather.

so did the dev just forget and just changed it up without mentioning anything?

also as usual, there's so many pronoun errors that i'm starting to wonder if it's on purpose. you can't possibly blame english as a 2nd language on this.

Last edited:

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
Wow ...
Was the whole game made with google translate?
I'm not a native english speaker myself, but I can't understand what half of the "choices" even mean.

Good thing none of the choices seem to matter then! :LOL:

Kakasan

Formerly 'Kaka86161'
May 23, 2023
Wow ...
Was the whole game made with google translate?
I'm not a native english speaker myself, but I can't understand what half of the "choices" even mean.

Good thing none of the choices seem to matter then! :LOL:
So far the only choice that really works is whether you want to tell one of the sisters about the affair with one of them, but if you do, you will be left without the sex scene.

leo786

Apr 20, 2017
Dev you need to focus on one game at a time and I like Rosie you need to add her content more in episode 8 and focus on this game first very nice animations your work impressive dev your work like Daniels k very smooth animations just lack of English in game but gameplay and scenes really awesome waiting for episode 8..

Viren11

Sep 3, 2020
the dialogues man. the least this dev can do is actually pay for the advance versions of the AI rather than using the free GPTs floating around the internet.

leo786

Apr 20, 2017
I hope dev isn't abandoned this game like many games abandoned there this is good game to play because of its romantic storyline no bullsht just pure romance.

Feb 25, 2022
Patreon post image-1.png
Devlog & Status

Greetings everyone...

I'm happy to announce that we've begun working on the seventh episode. However, there's a slight setback in terms of pace in some areas, which has bothered us a bit, so we'll be taking some time to revise the script and proceed accordingly.

Regarding Lust of Pain, there's something I'd like to address. When we started developing this game, we had a clear storyline from beginning to end. The main plot, characters, relationships, crime schemes, and dirty schemes were set, and we were only planning to incorporate relationships with women into the mix. Until now, we've been following this path. However, inserting a story into a pre-established template sometimes creates deviations and glitches in the narrative. We aim to minimize this and provide you with an experience as close to perfection as possible, and we're striving towards that.

Throughout this journey we've embarked on together, we've corrected or attempted to correct our mistakes from the beginning until now with your feedback and advice. This approach will never change.

(Keep following us and providing your support... With love!)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
View attachment 3631684
Devlog & Status

Greetings everyone...

I'm happy to announce that we've begun working on the seventh episode. However, there's a slight setback in terms of pace in some areas, which has bothered us a bit, so we'll be taking some time to revise the script and proceed accordingly.

Regarding Lust of Pain, there's something I'd like to address. When we started developing this game, we had a clear storyline from beginning to end. The main plot, characters, relationships, crime schemes, and dirty schemes were set, and we were only planning to incorporate relationships with women into the mix. Until now, we've been following this path. However, inserting a story into a pre-established template sometimes creates deviations and glitches in the narrative. We aim to minimize this and provide you with an experience as close to perfection as possible, and we're striving towards that.

Throughout this journey we've embarked on together, we've corrected or attempted to correct our mistakes from the beginning until now with your feedback and advice. This approach will never change.

(Keep following us and providing your support... With love!)

Wait... There was a storyline?

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes