3.50 star(s) 23 Votes
Jul 24, 2023
I wish they put all their effort for this game, now that they make another game, the time it takes to get an update is getting longer. I get that they got very little patrons/ subscribers (I think not even 200 patrons combined) so trying to get more subscribers by making more games with different Patreon page and different settings to get different crowd maybe? but man now that both MC actually meeting one another and there's a high chance of NTR. Even though we're the one that playing it, it just doesn't feel right with me. My assumption is that both MC going to fuck Linda and Maeve, LoP MC got blueballed only to get cockblocked my LiL MC with Meave progression. I thought we gonna get something after that night stay at Meave's house, but looks like LiL gonna see Meave naked first just because he's a tutor of her son, I mean bruh..

Now looks like the other game, Lesson in Loyalty, just got sponsor for 4,700 or something. Man, the newer game is doing better than this one. I hate it if they eventually abandon this one. I think this game has a good render, and VERY good renders with their images on Patreon post, definitely my top 10 if not my top 5. But I'm not really sure where the direction is going.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Steppen Wolf

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Pathetic. Poor supporters getting screwed out of their money. This chump probably don't even care. Nothing but excuses.
Or...

Blame Patreon for their rabid enforcement of their ever-changing TOS.

There was a petition of more than 100 AVNs that was submitted to Patreon by 'concerned citizens' for violating said TOS - it all went down a few months ago.

The end result was a number of AVNs got an outright ban on Patreon and others had to make changes to their stories to 'color within the lines' of that TOS.

I think the dev is making a wise choice to avoid a review (which would force the changes with a limited time to enact them - all while freezing that dev's Patreon page) or an outright ban.

For those of us not providing any $ support - complaining about not getting our free stuff is silly; we're on F95 - home of Many other options while we wait for favorite content/AVNs.

For supporters - they are adults and can make the decision on how to best support a dev.

Once the rework, including new scenes/relationships/pathing lands here - we all get to try it for free.

For those who don't like the changes - nothing keeps them locked into this and only this thread.

For the rest of us - we get to continue to enjoy something that some of us may later choose to support with $ - either here or by making a one time payment on Steam.

Either way we go - the dev's changes will give this AVN a chance to survive to be enjoyed in the future.

Cheers!! :coffee:

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes