3.50 star(s) 23 Votes
Jul 24, 2023
I wish they put all their effort for this game, now that they make another game, the time it takes to get an update is getting longer. I get that they got very little patrons/ subscribers (I think not even 200 patrons combined) so trying to get more subscribers by making more games with different Patreon page and different settings to get different crowd maybe? but man now that both MC actually meeting one another and there's a high chance of NTR. Even though we're the one that playing it, it just doesn't feel right with me. My assumption is that both MC going to fuck Linda and Maeve, LoP MC got blueballed only to get cockblocked my LiL MC with Meave progression. I thought we gonna get something after that night stay at Meave's house, but looks like LiL gonna see Meave naked first just because he's a tutor of her son, I mean bruh..

Now looks like the other game, Lesson in Loyalty, just got sponsor for 4,700 or something. Man, the newer game is doing better than this one. I hate it if they eventually abandon this one. I think this game has a good render, and VERY good renders with their images on Patreon post, definitely my top 10 if not my top 5. But I'm not really sure where the direction is going.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes