VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lust of Pain [v0.3] [Vilkas Creative]

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I asked some many times on many forums here about certain games being pov and nobody answers me not even the devs of the games.So I.m going to ask anyway is this a pov game?
I think 80% of any VN is POV-styled just sex scenes will be in 3rd person.

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Hello guys
We proceed in two ways as the main story and the side story.
Many tags are progressing and will progress in a way that does not affect the main story.
And these side tags will make the scene appear purely by choice.

Here's the point you missed:
We've already written 40% of the story. What you play is only 5-6% of that yet.
Your critiques are of course valuable and helped a lot at some points.
But we certainly do not and will not change the story according to the person and the people.
There will be options that bother you and you will not choose them.Like pleasing both sides
We don't have an effort. We have a story and this story contains these tags in certain parts.

I repeat, Please do not enclose the game in tags.A game that is in the first version, it would not be right to criticize through tags.

Even if there is a small ntr scene there,we have to add tag.Just because there is a tag doesn't mean the game is full of it.

Thank you very much for your criticism and comments.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Did any of you understand what the dev said?
People asked if NTR and cuckold would be a path in game
What is the general theme of the game?
Is it harem game withe aviodeble NTR and cuckold
Or NTR and cuckold game
especially cuckold Because the players fell into this trap before
thanks for warning us from the start
Tried games with different paths
and I didn't like it
They make the game short
And the mc always stupid

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Do choices matter or is it linear/kinetic as far as the story goes?? NTR/cuck avoidable or not? That's what we want to know.

Reactions: phreadom

Vilkas Creative

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2022
Did any of you understand what the dev said?
People asked if NTR and cuckold would be a path in game
What is the general theme of the game?
Is it harem game withe aviodeble NTR and cuckold
Or NTR and cuckold game
especially cuckold Because the players fell into this trap before
thanks for warning us from the start
Tried games with different paths
and I didn't like it
They make the game short
And the mc always stupid
NTR or Cuckold, neither is the theme of the game. They will only be in certain scenes within the game.

Different paths exist only in side stories.

Elections will not shorten the game. Because the choices have nothing to do with the main story.

There will be only small selections in the main story.

Last edited:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
If the cuck/ntr stuff is a minuscule side path why not remove it entirely and you end this annoying discussion. At this point NTRish content will only detract players from the game there is not benefit from adding it. Plus most romance fans will not play a game with NTRish so you are been stubborn.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
If ntr avoidable both player happy some player like ntr what's next with cuck mc they enjoy it
Dev you think what best for this business
We support you
My bro that utopical world when you add both and everyone is fine with it does not exist and will never will for the simple fact that not all of us like to see the people we care about getting fucked by someone other than us. That's why reasonable devs don't try to put it in everything and call it a day. That old say "the more path and fetishes I add the more support I will get" is a lie like a house, you put NTR in a game an a lot of fandoms start jumping the ship.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes