• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Lust & Piracy [v0.0.3.5] [RVNSN]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
lust-and-piracy-banner-bs1s2kr-uncensored.jpg

Overview:
You are a university Literature Professor and a Brother in the forbidden Order of Light, who sets off on a summer research expedition about pirate lore, which becomes a much larger adventure than originally planned. Your three best students, Britta, Saga, and Signe (twins), all sexy, bright, young ladies, are accompanying you on this voyage as an optional, special topics course.
Lust & Piracy is set in a dystopian world where the Global Corporate Council (GCC) has taken over all major governments, dictating every aspect of the global society, including business, religion, laws, and the slave trade. While your intention is to avoid involvement in the depressing society at large, you will find it more and more unavoidable to play a role in humanity's struggle, as you become engaged in various activities, like smuggling and the pursuit of the ancient mysteries, including the workings of occult practices.
Aside from Britta, Saga, and Signe, you will meet and have the opportunity to become sexually and romantically involved with numerous other girls from around the world along your voyage, with some of them joining you as part of your crew.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-29
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: RVNSN
Censored: No
Version: Book One - Entrance of the Apprentices version 0.0.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - -
Lin: - -

main_menu.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.07.16 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.09.59 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.14.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.14.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.22.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.25.34 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.41.50 PM.png Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 4.06.55 PM.png campov_1_065.jpg campov_1a_223.jpg

Last edited:

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Okay, so, my first question is...

What in the Hell is a colonial-era ship doing in a modern setting? Or, what is a modern-era boat doing in the colonial era? Is this One Piece? Are you trying to make the Netflix Adaptation real?

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017

What in the Hell is a colonial-era ship doing in a modern setting? Or, what is a modern-era boat doing in the colonial era? Is this One Piece? Are you trying to make the Netflix Adaptation real?
Not exactly sure why it is in the story, but there are several real life replicas of sailing ships around today. Some like the USS Constitution are not replicas and still sail out and about.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

I haven't played it but I assume, from reading the overview, the reason is time travel, or more specifically magic that does time travel.

NinjaNamedBob

May 3, 2018
Not exactly sure why it is in the story, but there are several real life replicas of sailing ships around today. Some like the USS Constitution are not replicas and still sail out and about.
I mean, I would assume they stay close to port? I find it difficult to believe that the Constitution, as sturdy as she was in her day, is transporting cargo or people across continents.

I haven't played it but I assume, from reading the overview, the reason is time travel, or more specifically magic that does time travel.
Ah, yes, every bad writer's most detrimental premise, time travel. Right up there with steampunk settings and magi-tech.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Lust & Piracy [v0.0.2.0r1] [RVNSN] - Original Size: 2.18GB

Compressed version for PC (244MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Love the reference to good old Serenity. I am a leaf on the Wind.
Edit: and then it turned into a sandbox :(
a tip for you, Don't make it a sandbox like this unless you have a very detail oriented hint and goal system. Right now it seems i'm just walking around the ship clicking things that seem to do nothing, making me assume i am missing everything.
A very detail oriented hint/goal/objective screen should be your next focus. Or change it to VN

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirdon and Earply
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes