Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.2.0r1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this abandoned?
No, I don't believe so. The developer is working on improving many skills in rendering. Here is the latest from Patreon.

JAN 14, 2021 AT 9:29 PM
I changed the lighting just a little to try to have Britta's face come out more clearly, used new camera (closer), and ran a few time tests:
  1. no time limit, render time 1hour 26 minutes
  2. 60 minute time limit
  3. 30 minute time limit
There are no post work touchups, except that they have all been resized from 3840x2160 to 1920x1080, and 2 versions of each, one with a black background (as I plan to have in game, like what's already there), and one with a white background (in case it helps you see differences you can't see with the black background).
Please leave a comment to let me know what, if any, differences you can see. The file names all contain details to let you know which is which.

(I've included the images at the above Mega link as attachments here.)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

EDIT: I mentioned this in the previous alpha release, forgot to mention it this time, and need to mention it in the next full release. Since the last public release I added the ability to name your saves, and after doing this I noticed that loading a save artificially advanced the day number (I was making saves on the new day screen). This likely won't alter your game play, unless you load on a day prior to day 14, in which case you would lose a day of activity on the island before returning for the girls. I don't specifically have anything planned would change anything if you're advanced a day, but as I haven't made all of the 0.0.2.5 content yet, it is *possible* that there could be something I feel needs to be tied to a day number trigger. I do not know exactly why this happened, since I never noticed it happening before adding the save name ability, but I fixed it by moving the modifier - when I figured out what the problem was and fixed it, it became more of a mystery, because it should have already been doing that in the previous version.
Lust & Piracy 0.0.2.5 alpha 2
As a general rule, alpha and beta releases will not be public, but there's not much new to see in this release. The purpose of this alpha release is for you see the re-rendered prelude scene, and comment if you have something to say about it.
Basically, this version of the prelude has the character corrections and is rendered with iray, with basic post work. Also, I added 2 fog layers, one background and one foreground. My intention with this is for them to be animated. I thought these simple clouds with light opacity would render rather quickly, but oh no, a single frame for the background took nearly 7 hours to reach completion. Tried doing a short render then denoise, but I haven't been able to get anywhere near the same quality. So, I will leave them as non-animated fog layers for now. If you think the fog is a bad choice, please let me know.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
AUG 15, 2021 AT 8:20 PM

Finished the last of the iray re-renders, now just need to do postwork on the images and make an updated credits video - all fairly minor time-wise compared with the rendering process. Will hopefully get through the postwork in the next few days, and the credits video is pretty much just adding text from an existing text file with the credits info, throw in an image or two, and possibly add one more musical track to it.

There are a few things that will need to be rendered again, because of accidental inconsistencies or whatnot, but I will take care of those for the next version, not this upcoming re-render release.

Have not yet gotten a new water system for the areas with waves, as the existing waves tool did not convert to iray as well as hoped, so that is something I will need to work on before the next version that will have new scenes with waves.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
RVNSN, if you haven't already done so, you may want to request a Game Developer label for your profile from a mod or staff so you're more easily recognizable on F95.

Reactions: RVNSN

RVNSN

Drunken Pirate Skirtchaser
Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Okay, so, my first question is...

What in the Hell is a colonial-era ship doing in a modern setting? Or, what is a modern-era boat doing in the colonial era? Is this One Piece? Are you trying to make the Netflix Adaptation real?

The real answer to this is I wanted it to be that style of ship, and this model was chosen because it was generally the best available (also wanted it to be a large ship), although it is an old model that was not made for closeups and did not play well with customization.

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Love the reference to good old Serenity. I am a leaf on the Wind.
Edit: and then it turned into a sandbox :(
a tip for you, Don't make it a sandbox like this unless you have a very detail oriented hint and goal system. Right now it seems i'm just walking around the ship clicking things that seem to do nothing, making me assume i am missing everything.
A very detail oriented hint/goal/objective screen should be your next focus. Or change it to VN
A quest/side quest log system is planned, just haven't gotten to it yet as the currently available activities do not require any specific attention from the player, but it on my list, and thank you for saying something, because I do want this sort of detailed feedback to help improve areas that need attention.

And it just happened that that sailboat model was already named Serenity, and I just took advantage of that to make a Firefly reference.

[Edit: and I do see your point, as it is, wandering around without a quest/hint system makes it feel like maybe you're missing something you're supposed to do]

Last edited:

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I mean, I would assume they stay close to port? I find it difficult to believe that the Constitution, as sturdy as she was in her day, is transporting cargo or people across continents.

Ah, yes, every bad writer's most detrimental premise, time travel. Right up there with steampunk settings and magi-tech.
The HMS Victory was a battleship and could basically go anywhere that was not too shallow (still exists today).

Not a time travel story, though I do like them, though you might not like some of the content I have planned, but we'll see how it all comes together.

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Interesting will take a look. I like piracy based games and looks like 3somes are on the table me hearties.
Fair warning, there is going to have to be a certain amount of story development before it actually gets into the piracy action. And, yes, 3somes+ will be on the menu.

• Love

RVNSN

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
If anyone was wondering why I was replying to such old comments only now, it's because I only realized a minute ago that Lust & Piracy was listed here that long ago, thinking it was only listed today, so I thought I was replying to new comments.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lust & Piracy [v0.0.2.0r2] [RVNSN] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 3,00 GB / 296 MB - Lust_&_Piracy-0.0.2.0r2-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 2,99 GB / 287 MB - Lust_&_Piracy-0.0.2.0r2-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,98 GB / 279 MB - Lust_&_Piracy-0.0.2.0r2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes