Dec 13, 2017
Anyone knows where or how to get a shovel?
You'll have to progress along the main story for that. Once you unlock the forge you can make shovels.
As for me, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm expected to go to find a 'file' to unlock what looks like a mortar and pestle for making potions.

Reactions: gamerpro101

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
You'll have to progress along the main story for that. Once you unlock the forge you can make shovels.
As for me, I'm still trying to figure out where I'm expected to go to find a 'file' to unlock what looks like a mortar and pestle for making potions.
I never found one in my virgin run. Assuming that it's from one of the sex jobs.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
You can actually pretty easily do a virgin run by staying in the "prologue", simply continue to do maid/secretary jobs, plant apple seeds to fill the demon district to mitigate food cost, masturbate a lot.
It's boring as f but you can probably grind it in a few hours.

badluckss6

Nov 10, 2022
how to repair the thing to make potion ?
It's not that usefull ofc (we have infinite money once we progress in the story) but I just wanted to repair this.

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
I kind of want to know what the heck is Corruption/Complete Corruption though...
max out corruption across the board, get complete corruption. bad end state, but basically a succubus.

You can actually pretty easily do a virgin run by staying in the "prologue", simply continue to do maid/secretary jobs, plant apple seeds to fill the demon district to mitigate food cost, masturbate a lot.
It's boring as f but you can probably grind it in a few hours.
No you can't. You do need to progress the story to "beat" it.

Reactions: hanwen1234

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Is there a trigger after Cat girl checking the manhole to find the crowbar? I can't find it in the SW corner of the slums

3.90 star(s) 17 Votes