Nov 24, 2018
Is it easier to avoid corruption that I thought or is this game going to throw a curveball on me at some point?
Because even though this is not virgin run anymore it feels like I should actively throw these girls under harms way to get h-content instead of struggle against them.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Possible bug for Chiro Even Hint -Let's go to the Assembly Hall with Sheryl.
I don't think that one is a bug. I think you need to do something to have Chiro there at night. I tried it with the original files and the issue doesn't go away.

Firespit21

Mar 27, 2018
If you can find me the exact scene ID. (It should be in recollection) It will be easier for me to find the exact file that might have the issue.
1713016305722.png can only find this in recollection but basically the first half of "Crow's first time together" is untranslated.
Below also attached the save file to access that scene (just need to talk to crow and choose execute the plan then choose Crow)
hope this can help

Reactions: f9account
Jan 4, 2018
Hope there will be a cheat trainer or maxed out starter save like the ones for treasure hunter claire/brave alchemist collette. Money is a good cheat but there needs to be more, acerola is long as hell

Jan 4, 2018
For the payment to the henchman, does it happen automatic if you have the money, or can you choose whether to pay or get punished?

unidecimo

Dec 4, 2018
anyone know how to trigger last lewd sceene with Vali.
First you need to make sure you are impregnated by him, if you not sure, give birth, clean the insides and do the second to last event again for insta preggers.

That should do the trick.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes