MrJay03

Mar 2, 2021
Hey uhh.. this is the cheat table for money in this game. I don't think the game worth cheating beyond this point tbh. lmk if you really do need to modify any other things like days, body development, etc.
Hey, where do you put this file into?

Jan 4, 2018
How the hell do you successfully steal in this game? Everytime i try they get caught and punished. Even when I was in noble district and just took a herb from the tree?

Massah

Feb 29, 2020
Went through and did a virgin run. While I generally corrupt FemMCs but when there is an antagonist trying to corrupt them I try and do a pure as possible run.

RebelCrow64

Formerly 'TimberTwlntr'
Aug 26, 2018
thanks, btw there is any lewd event with chiro and sheryl? so far i have only find it with lilia

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
you really need to update them preview pictures. why tf are 99 percent of them just pictures of the pause menu xD. show us the damn game o_o

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Once you can steal, have Lilia work at the factory. Then go into the right room and click the shiny box before choosing str or dex work. It does have to be Lilia.
Thanks for your information so far.

May I please ask how pregnancy works? Can they get impregnated by random tentacle mobs or is there a sequence of events?

RebelCrow64

Formerly 'TimberTwlntr'
Aug 26, 2018
Thanks for your information so far.

May I please ask how pregnancy works? Can they get impregnated by random tentacle mobs or is there a sequence of events?
as far i know there some special events you can see with pregnancy, you can give birth at the clinic to get "normal" but you dont get to hold the baby

btw still trying to find how to begin sheryl x chiro event

edit: i found it, you need to have chiro have sex with lilian and have full infidelity with sheryl (she can still be a virgin)

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account
3.90 star(s) 14 Votes