RSanderson

Dec 1, 2019
Haven't played in a long time, I'm assuming there is still no sex with Megan right?
If everyone didn't know there is more. At the end scene when Season 2 Ep 1 is completed, repeatedly click until narrator prompts "Fine... What do you want?": select "More": prompts "But there is nothing more...": select "LIAR": keep clicking: and finally you get some nice pictures and animations! (let the animations cycle to see everything)

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
94% today, so probably they need at least 2 weeks more :unsure:
Like they said since 95% they're doing tests and fixing bugs, but according that it is final release and game will go on steam it may take more time than usually.

Reactions: Jarul

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
The game is good and the devs are producing good content. They only lack in communication. Thats a bit sad cause i think it would generate more Paetrons if they would do an weekly update like DPC.

YYlambeacon

Oct 4, 2019
I know it might be too late to ask, but why would they create a season 2 while all the characters stay the same?
I mean, spearating a game in episodes is weird enough already but I can still take it. However this season thing really makes me feel like the story is being unnecessarily prolonged. (Unless the timeline or characters have changed dramatically, like the walkingdead game.)

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I know it might be too late to ask, but why would they create a season 2 while all the characters stay the same?
I mean, spearating a game in episodes is weird enough already but I can still take it. However this season thing really makes me feel like the story is being unnecessarily prolonged. (Unless the timeline or characters have changed dramatically, like the walkingdead game.)
Season one is about one day which continuously repeats, and when it finally stop then we get season 2. Probably all this season will be about second day and getting best decisions during him, but this know only inceton.

YYlambeacon

Oct 4, 2019
Season one is about one day which continuously repeats, and when it finally stop then we get season 2. Probably all this season will be about second day and getting best decisions during him, but this know only inceton.
Ah now it makes a bit more sense.
Sad that we have to wait for probably another year or more for this story to actually come to an end.

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Just started playing and the Kimi no Na Wa thing made me laugh. Even if nothing happens i will like this game anyway.

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Ahh Inceton, the infamous cocktease dev. I guess I'm not touching this game till episode 5 where the sex actually happens.

Lolzi

Dec 16, 2018
Bit of a newbie to this one but it's great to see voice actors have the possibility of careers.... (I recognize one of the actors Ellie? from another game).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bit of a newbie to this one but it's great to see voice actors have the possibility of careers.... (I recognize one of the actors Ellie? from another game).
yeah, nothing can turn those playing it, as when they can hear "please, met BEEEP...BEEP is my very good friend...I would love to spend some time alone with my dear BEEP....oh, yeah, fuck my, my dear BEEEP...oooh BEEEEP, you are so good...i love you my only BEEP"...
damn, just imagine all those happy bep-named mcs:BootyTime:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Season 1 is quite good but I think, considering that nothing is happening in ep1, is kind of pointless publishing it. Its a demo teaser that is a continuation of an already finished and established and better product.
Also the party that is being advertised all the previous game, and when it finally happens is the biggest of bullshits.
The way that is now, having to make a choice makes expecting changes in characters development quite impossible. Lets see how is gonna pull this off, right now doesnt look good at all.

Doomsquad1986

Jul 13, 2019
I agree Season 2 episode 1 feels all kinds of wrong. Feels super rushed. The mom Deepthroat animation is top, but the whole way the day plays out is just 'meh'.
Season 1 in the early game dropped nice little nuggets and clues that lead to great payoffs later.
I don't see any of that here on display.

My advice; release Ep 10, then go back and rework Season 2 Episode 1. Get it up to the same quality and standards of Season 1.

Reactions: Jarul and D4V1D
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes