Game Developer
May 23, 2020
1st playthrough season 1.

Dear Inceton,
peak != peek != pique.
Kind regards,
Grimtown

Mar 26, 2020
Is it really worth remaking every game so early in time? like they did with Mia's games... That only delays new content, and the new renders are not so different from previous ones. If you want to make a remake you should wait at least 5 years
Almost like they do it on purpose to keep people subbed on patreon. People keep paying devs who do this shit so they keep doing it, the only way to make them stop is through your wallet. Look at milfy city, summertime sage, this game, etc, they make thousands to tens of thousands of dollars a month and release trivial or 0 amounts of content every 4 months, but people keep subbing.

Reactions: black_N_white

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The new hidden scenes I've found so far are bathroom (toilet paper, then toilet) and MC's room (little bicycle next to skateboard). I've checked all the other rooms and didn't find anything else. Also, my counter says 5/8, but there's 8 events listed. Not sure if I'm missing something or if the counter is bugged.

Reactions: expoexpo

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Almost like they do it on purpose to keep people subbed on patreon. People keep paying devs who do this shit so they keep doing it, the only way to make them stop is through your wallet. Look at milfy city, summertime sage, this game, etc, they make thousands to tens of thousands of dollars a month and release trivial or 0 amounts of content every 4 months, but people keep subbing.
Hey I wouldn't put this game in the same bag as milfy city... don't be like that
There is no need to compare Dev from this game to Dev from Milfy City. There is a complete difference between them.
Inceton adds updates every few months and is working on two games (as far as I know)
And ICSTOR? you can expect there won't be even one update a year. Now, instead of working on the main game, he makes a pointless second game. He doesn't know how to regularly update the game Milfy City, he wants to make a second game. No sense.
I bet we won't see any updates from ICSTOR this year, and Inceton will surely come up with something. :)

I will add that I like the changes that have now happened in Echoes of Lust. The game is more interesting. Dev knows what he's doing. Love Elizabeth, awesome milf. :love:

Last edited:

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Was this really updated? When I loaded the Mac version of the game, it left off at exactly the same point: at the night of the party, where you choose whether to attend the event or stay at home. Either way, all of the girls (except for Jessica) blue-ball you.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
2 question for android users:

1) does anyone find the little red dot in the upper right is too small and/or too far into the corner for a fingertip? Maybe on a big tablet, but on my phone, it's basically impossible.

2) there doesnt seem to be any place to enter the ad code?

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
I wanted to hear the voiceover in the sex scenes but apparently you can't hear it in the phone re-live option. Is inceton aware of this or is there a fix? I rather not play the whole game over.

3.70 star(s) 238 Votes