MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
So is if I want to play from beginning to the current version on a virgin PC, do I download:-
Season 1 Ep. 1-10
then
Season 2 Ep. 1
with
Patches:BUGFIX
Then I play S1 E 1-10 and the start S2 new game without saves?
Correct, S2 is a standalone game so saves from S1 won't work anyways.

(Though i'd wait for the S1E10 Bugfix update sometime next week)

Reactions: PeteHanson

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
Lots of bonus content/hidden scenes + updated animations + extra renders where you can view renders from previous episodes from a different angle (so, for example, when Jessica barges into your room during S1E5 or whatever, you can click on a button on the right of your screen and the angle will change to focus on her ass, boobs etc.)
So nothing new fo history and so far?
Damn, I hate when developers rebuild something that you have already played...

• Angry

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
There's an easier way that doesn't require for you to download two versions of the game, you just need the version you want to play and Ren'Py SDK, which is much smaller than a full game.
And as a bonus you can play any Windows/Linux version of any Ren'Py game when you already have Ren'Py SDK.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

The only potential problem with this method is that save files created by a game you ported to Mac with the help of the latest Ren'Py SDK may be incompatible with the original game if the original game was created by using an older version of Ren'Py SDK.

This problem is avoidable if you match the version of the Ren'Py SDK you download with the version the game was created by. You can find that version number by opening log.txt file in the main folder of the game or, in case it doesn't exist, script_version.txt file in the 'game' subfolder.
log.txt clearly gives you the exact version of Ren'Py, script_version.txt just contains numbers. For example, if there are numbers 7 3 5 in the script_version.txt, log.txt would contain a line Ren'Py 7.3.5.xxx

Download SDK that matches with the game's Ren'Py version:
thanks! I'm bookmarking this one for future use

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
So is if I want to play from beginning to the current version on a virgin PC, do I download:-
Season 1 Ep. 1-10
then
Season 2 Ep. 1
with
Patches:BUGFIX
Then I play S1 E 1-10 and the start S2 new game without saves?
That would be the correct logical order, yes.

However, since S2 was built with the same configuration files as S1 and game save folder name hasn't been changed for S2, you will find S1 saves available in the S2 save file list.
Just don't try to load them, or the game will crash. Start with a new game when you start with S2.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
I just start playing it for around 2 hours. I am not very far yet. But i have to say this Game is great. The Story is something "unique?" . It have great moments and get me to laugh sometimes. And the greatest is that all lines from the Girls are spoken. Its definitely a must play game

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
View attachment 815574
so i entered this code : Season 1 Episode 10 code - thanks , it gave me bonus content : on in green. But now i have nowhere to add the other remaining codes ? The ones that remove ads (
Season 1 codes
Bonus Content Code: datass
Remove Ads Code: 2legs )

Am i missing something ? I tried in game and i'm getting the ads. Something wrong ?
I came here looking for the same thing.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
The game is good overall. Characters look good. Environments are good and the scenario is fun. I think the decision to have nude renders you can access with the click of a button is a mistake. Makes the nudity less rewarding when it happens in the story.

As for the voice acting. I like it. However because they only used 2 voice actors for 6 characters they all sound similar. (Not a criticism of the VAs). One more VA would have made the difference I think. The line reading’s are generally good, however sometimes they feel like they are a line at the time instead of a flow. This is most noticeable when characters have 2 lines in a row and it feels a bit mechanical
I feel the same about the clickable renders. I don’t use them.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I have a question, I don't know if that was explained in the game, Megan and Zoe are virgins?
Zoe apparently isn't, based on some text of her.
Megan, not sure. But I assume so.
Ellie is still a virgin, as kind of confirmed by herself.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Very unusual for me to have a relatively equal interest in all the women, yet here we are. The Groundhog Day theme is probably the best option for a sandbox.

Reactions: Cabit

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Is it really worth remaking every game so early in time? like they did with Mia's games... That only delays new content, and the new renders are not so different from previous ones. If you want to make a remake you should wait at least 5 years

• Haha

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Please, a new walkthrough with the new EP 10 stuff. I am reading a lot of confused people and I don;t even want to bother until we get a walkthrough.

The thing is, I JUST played this game all the way to SE2 Ep 1. Now I am reading they changed things and I will have to do it all over again? Seriously? That took me like two days.

Last edited:
Reactions: expoexpo

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
1st playthrough season 1.

Dear Inceton,
peak != peek != pique.
Kind regards,
Grimtown