skrilexx

May 23, 2018
1600065788147.png
so i entered this code : Season 1 Episode 10 code - thanks , it gave me bonus content : on in green. But now i have nowhere to add the other remaining codes ? The ones that remove ads (
Season 1 codes
Bonus Content Code: datass
Remove Ads Code: 2legs )

Am i missing something ? I tried in game and i'm getting the ads. Something wrong ?

vmanisvnasty

Aug 16, 2017
Are the new zero fucks given days available after completing the active quests for all the characters and are the new zero fuck given days voice acted?

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Hi! What about ep10 for macOS?
What you should do to get S1E10 for MacOS is:
1) Download the S1E9 MacOS version
2) Download the S1E10 Windows version
3) Inside the S1E10 Windows version you should find a folder called "Game". Copy this folder.
4) Paste the "Game" folder inside your S1E9 MacOS version in the following way: right-click EchoesOfLust --> show package content --> Contents --> Resources --> Autorun. Inside the autorun folder, you'll find the "Game" folder for the MacOS version. Paste your "Game" folder from the Windows version here.
5) Done! Play the game and don't forget to enable the bonus content with the password: "thanks"

Reactions: staaas

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
For the toilet hidden event, it's possible to finger Jessica, instead of her only giving you a handjob. to do this: shove her --> break the car's windows --> knock 4 times --> mention panties --> grab her boob

Mar 12, 2019
Hello, I don't know if this has already been reported, but there is a missing image at the beginning of the game :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'bg/Angle/ep1_123_do_cc_3.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'bg/Angle/ep1_123_do_cc_3.jpg'.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Should i ignore this tread? Is the game even worth? so far i'm hearing s2ep1 is s1ep10 but i'm also hearing ep10 is just bonuses where as all previous saves are broken.
I just want some opinions. is it worth a play once more? or should i walk away?

lingoda

Mar 5, 2018
Lots of bonus content/hidden scenes + updated animations + extra renders where you can view renders from previous episodes from a different angle (so, for example, when Jessica barges into your room during S1E5 or whatever, you can click on a button on the right of your screen and the angle will change to focus on her ass, boobs etc.)
Oh, I see. Thanks info.
but i don't like to play previous eps again.
if this update is just add or renewal contents of previous ep.
unfortunately nothing new to me this update.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Hi! What about ep10 for macOS?
What you should do to get S1E10 for MacOS is:
1) Download the S1E9 MacOS version
2) Download the S1E10 Windows version
3) Inside the S1E10 Windows version you should find a folder called "Game". Copy this folder.
4) Paste the "Game" folder inside your S1E9 MacOS version in the following way: right-click EchoesOfLust --> show package content --> Contents --> Resources --> Autorun. Inside the autorun folder, you'll find the "Game" folder for the MacOS version. Paste your "Game" folder from the Windows version here.
5) Done! Play the game and don't forget to enable the bonus content with the password: "thanks"
There's an easier way that doesn't require for you to download two versions of the game, you just need the version you want to play and Ren'Py SDK, which is much smaller than a full game.
And as a bonus you can play any Windows/Linux version of any Ren'Py game when you already have Ren'Py SDK.

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

The only potential problem with this method is that save files created by a game you ported to Mac with the help of the latest Ren'Py SDK may be incompatible with the original game if the original game was created by using an older version of Ren'Py SDK.

This problem is avoidable if you match the version of the Ren'Py SDK you download with the version the game was created by. You can find that version number by opening log.txt file in the main folder of the game or, in case it doesn't exist, script_version.txt file in the 'game' subfolder.
log.txt clearly gives you the exact version of Ren'Py, script_version.txt just contains numbers. For example, if there are numbers 7 3 5 in the script_version.txt, log.txt would contain a line Ren'Py 7.3.5.xxx

Download SDK that matches with the game's Ren'Py version:

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The game is good overall. Characters look good. Environments are good and the scenario is fun. I think the decision to have nude renders you can access with the click of a button is a mistake. Makes the nudity less rewarding when it happens in the story.

As for the voice acting. I like it. However because they only used 2 voice actors for 6 characters they all sound similar. (Not a criticism of the VAs). One more VA would have made the difference I think. The line reading’s are generally good, however sometimes they feel like they are a line at the time instead of a flow. This is most noticeable when characters have 2 lines in a row and it feels a bit mechanical

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
why not portable version like you can play ep 1 or 2 right now , like a option start from last ep or update and that stuff . Not to download again s1 , while playing s2 ..

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question, I don't know if that was explained in the game, Megan and Zoe are virgins?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Because the story that started in S1 continues in S2. Haven't you seen how TV series are numbered?
S1 just grew too large already and there was a big change in the story that gave an opportunity for the developer to leave the content from S1 behind and slim down the next season back to a manageable size.

Confusing might be the order Incetongames published these parts, but it's been asked and answered multiple times already, so you could just try to make use of the thread search feature.

Also, since the new S1E10 is a complete rewrite of the S1, I doubt that any of the old saves from previous S1 parts will work.
I am planning to start it from the beginning myself to see everything that has been added to it or improved compared to the original release and first playthrough.

BTW, what really confuses me personally right now are the likes I've received today for the bugfix I made for S2E1 o_O
  • Are these guys playing S2E1 now and not the new S1E10, so my bugfix helped them?
  • Did they apply that bugfix to S1E10, although its link is hidden inside the spoiler of the S2E1 in the OP, clearly marked as a bugfix for S2E1 only and not to be suitable for any other version in my post?
  • Is that bugfix actually usable for S1E10 to help with the same issue with angle and bonus image screens without breaking anything else? (It is possible, I guess)
  • Do they need a bugfix for S1E10, so they are giving me a "call" to get busy and make one?
  • Are they just saying thanks for it now because they forgot to do this when they played S2E1?
Thanks guys, but I have no idea what you mean... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I'm a bit busy with some other stuff and haven't had a chance to look at the new S1E10 and probably won't have time for it for several days. Sorry, if you guys actually expected something from me for the new S1E10. I can't make it this fast. :HideThePain:
So is if I want to play from beginning to the current version on a virgin PC, do I download:-
Season 1 Ep. 1-10
then
Season 2 Ep. 1
with
Patches:BUGFIX
Then I play S1 E 1-10 and the start S2 new game without saves?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes