tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Oh crap, I forgot that each state is like it's own country in a way with their own laws. Just goes to show that I don't live in the USA. XD

And talk about how to make a law even more convoluted...

I really don't understand how you can't have sex with someone below the age 18, but can circumnavigate that by marrying her. It's like saying, you can vote, before you can drive or you can vote, but are still not eligible to be drafted.
it's cuz when they get married for nearly all intents and purposes they are considered adult at that point, still can't vote, buy booze, drive, join military etc.
even worse, all the old laws concerning age of consent are still on the books, so you can end up free if your lawyer is able to convince a judge to use one law and not the other.
really dumb how the state govts tend to just add new laws and never remove or kill off the old ones, so you end up with age of consent laws that say 21, 18, 14, 18... but which one is the valid law? sadly all of them.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
I just want to let the people know that I submitted a message to Incetongames about the Renpy issue some are having trying to get the game to work. I notified him what needs to be done as far as the renderer issue and maybe recompiling the game file in a previous version of Renpy game creator that will fix the problem for some of us. Have not heard back as of yet but as soon as I do I will let everyone know here. Hopefully soon in the next day we will get a response.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
So after playing most of this update then reading some I had done things out of order, but even loading my previous save back to the beginning of this update I still can't trigger the lightswitch? What am I missing? I haven't talked to Megan or Zoe and it still won't trigger, can't talk to Amy in the hall, in the pool or at the party.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
So after playing most of this update then reading some I had done things out of order, but even loading my previous save back to the beginning of this update I still can't trigger the lightswitch? What am I missing? I haven't talked to Megan or Zoe and it still won't trigger, can't talk to Amy in the hall, in the pool or at the party.
try focusing on megan & zoe first, then go for amy

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have 2/4 hidden events (sleep day, metting emma). How to get other 2 ?

Hidden Bonus Scenes:
1) "XMas Story" - can apparently be triggered by setting the date on your computer to Christmas or Christmas Eve (december 24/25) and then clicking on a Christmas Tree icon. - or you can simply use cheat mod , just check after if it register as found
1) "Meeting Emma" - Pink Coffee Mug in Kitchen
2) "Game Show" - Light Switch in downstairs hallway
3) "Sleep Day" - Duct Tape on table in the garage

mavixxx

Aug 9, 2020
""can you make key board control on like s1 ? it is so easy to use keyboard arrow keys at lust scenes slow /medium / fast changes . we can change using mouse for everytime time but kills mood (( . thanks for great game.""
anyidea to fix it?

Reactions: HillDweller

tigimili

Feb 18, 2020
Hey Guys have a question , the part that Maygen Fap and you Record in on your phone.. my game Crush.. any idea how to fix it?
its the Season 1

Reactions: BubiBobo

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I think there is a missing trigger in the game to block progress. When I was doing the Megan path, the MC purposefully used the One divided by Zero trick on the store worker to steal the money BEFORE he learned about the trick to freeze time during the story.

Reactions: RustyV and Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I think there is a missing trigger in the game to block progress. When I was doing the Megan path, the MC purposefully used the One divided by Zero trick on the store worker to steal the money BEFORE he learned about the trick to freeze time during the story.
That happened to me, too. I think the divide by zero trick was introduced in the Ep 4.5 release. If, like me, you skipped that and just waited for ep 5, depending on which girl you pursued, you could have seen things out of order. I don't think the devs thought about that, or the new people that would be playing the game from the beginning.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Holy shit so after all this time trying to get with her the MC just rapes her whilst she's drunk? :WutFace:thanks for the heads up, time to move on from this game.
Yea really needed an option their. Also was not a fan of the Jessica and Chloe, Not sure i would wanna throw out those nasty 3 little letters but damn at least give me the option of not going downstairs if that is what have to deal with

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yea really needed an option their. Also was not a fan of the Jessica and Chloe, Not sure i would wanna throw out those nasty 3 little letters but damn at least give me the option of not going downstairs if that is what have to deal with
The chance to opt out of some scenes would be nice. In all honesty I'd probably go back and play them later our of curiosity. But it may not be something I want to deal with my first time through. Personally, I'm not a fan of there being a third party around the first time I'm with a love interest in the game. Not that this was much of a first time with Jessica. But I'd like the focus to just be between the two of us. Threesomes can come later, to spice things up further down the line.

Gokukarrot

Mar 3, 2018
Once you've completed Sophie's route it should completely open up the Ellie's as far as I'm aware. The reason is because you will meet a certain someone who is intertwined with both Sophie and Ellie. And have to say I've never seen that message for Amy's route, after completing Nicole's she pops up for the first time and it's all smooth sailing for me there. By the point I got to Amy I've completed everyone except Megan and Zoe (which also asks for special event to be done), and did a hidden event with Emma in it.
Fortunately, I figured it out, and ended up completing Ellie's route. I found the triggers for Sophie's story. Amy on the other hand, hangs in uncertainty. I read a lot of comments, and it seems like I'll have to start over. Thank you so much for replying! :)

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
A few days ago, the saves were posted here, I add them to the (game -> saves) folder, but all the saves are empty, I am doing something wrong, why are the saves not working? Need to keep from end 4.5

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes