RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I ended up using saves from farther back in the game and they worked better.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I pulled saves from page 370.
Tried it too, but nothing works, no save appears, this is some kind of nonsense, am I doing something wrong? I transfer the file to (Echo uof Lust -> game -> saves) maybe you need to move it to another folder?

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Fortunately, I figured it out, and ended up completing Ellie's route. I found the triggers for Sophie's story. Amy on the other hand, hangs in uncertainty. I read a lot of comments, and it seems like I'll have to start over. Thank you so much for replying! :)
Maybe you can attach your save file here so we can check it out.

The Pugs

Dec 5, 2017
Tried it too, but nothing works, no save appears, this is some kind of nonsense, am I doing something wrong? I transfer the file to (Echo uof Lust -> game -> saves) maybe you need to move it to another folder?
Make sure the save is named 1-1-LT1.save Same thing happen to me the first time I got a save. Hope it helps

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Wow, two full essays on getting around rape? I'm worried for the women that live near you. Keep it to the digital ladies only please.
ikr!? MC straight up raped Elizabeth when she was blacked out.
This game has some very fucked up and unavoidable stuff.

The game starts off a lot darker and disturbingly realistic but becomes more absurd as the story develops. I much prefer the latter style but it makes for a very weird tonal shift.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes