Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
Couldn't find Taylor, I searched everywhere even in the garage

Edit: added a pic, this is the hint that I'm stuck at, every other character is fully done/waiting for something to happen, which probably requires Amy path
Have you tried going to the party at the beginning? Not at mid party.

ashidami

May 14, 2018
is anyone else missing image 'e15i1998' from the game show event?
I missing that image too, i looked at the story images after i finished the game and noticed it was missing completely, so it probably got deleted by mistake, a typo was made when naming the image file or the line code is supposed to be directed to different image file.

Most likely it's been put on a correction list and will be fixed on next release

Roak

Jan 4, 2021
OK... Went through this without realizing its from the same guys as Summer with Mia which i liked. Another piece i really enjoyed.

I dont have hots for blondes usually (now that i think about it, its second time i wrote this into the comments... Whats up with the devs giving blondes such nice personalities amd making other girls a bit bland, while IRL experience i have is exactly the opposite), but hell is Ellie a treat. Looking forward to seeing more from her.
And while i found PE of main char annoying AF (like virgins can hold it for longer, not a guy who goes for months, few times a day... he should seriously seek doctor), i also had quite a lot of laugh moments with all the memes and jokes around.

Anyway, i cant write reviews, but this thing was awesome, i enjoyed it a lot and i am looking forward to next updates. Keep up the good work guys!

Reactions: drooopy

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Tom leaves the party early. Make sure you get there in the evening, not at night.

Haidi

Jul 8, 2021
Hey guys, sorry if it has been said before, i tried to search for it but couldn't find it, is there a code for the bonus content of ep 5?

Ape Drape

Oct 3, 2018
1. I do believe that consent can be revoked at any time. For example, if you try anal and the girl suddenly regrets it and tells you to stop and you continue to fuck her ass then that's rape. Of course, that's why you always enter sex with a safe word and if you're unsure, then ask. It's always better to be safe than sorry. Remember that people.
I tried that with my wife. We decided on using the word "flower" as a safe word... Well, I was mercilessly pounding her ass and she kept screaming "FLOUR! GOD DAMMIT!! FLOUR!!!" I don't know why she was so mad at me when I finished.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
I noticed in the Gallery clicking on the center square, which is the animated one, for pages 6 and 7 just displays the static image to the right of it instead. Is there a fix for that?

Just finished megan's quest untill now and the so waited sex scene is... anti-climax. Really, I don't understand this idea of many developers, Inceton included, to slowly build the relationship, make a really hot scene with progression towards sex, cock blocking in the instant the MC is going to fuck the girl, then deliver a sex scene later in a rushed scene, with no development compared to other scenes that didn't end in sex. Seriously, in what world the MC getting straight fucking a drunk Megan outside of a party, and end with she angry with him for cum inside, is better and hotter than fucking her sober at the house, after getting rid of the others women and after a hot progression with kissing, blowjob and rubbing? This is just bad decisions that make a poor storytelling.
It reminded me of the first sex scene with Katie in Where the Heart Is where after so much build-up it was like the author went "Fine! Here it is now stop bugging me about it and let's move on" and was pretty disappointing.

Reactions: Corambis

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I noticed in the Gallery clicking on the center square, which is the animated one, for pages 6 and 7 just displays the static image to the right of it instead. Is there a fix for that?
The files aren't found in the .rpa files, so they're not broken, they just literally aren't there.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
is there the bug fix version for windows?
No. It was supposed to come this week with the official Android version, but neither of them was released due to some problems apparently. Plus they have their official Patreon MEGA links and Subscribe Star links down as well.

Don't know what happened to this studio, but it seems like they dropped off the rails a little bit recently. Maybe they bit more than they were able to chew with this Episode 5 since it seems like they can't get their shit together right now. And they are supposed to release Episode 6 at the end of this month, when they haven't even been able to fix Episode 5 yet? Don't see it coming, especially when they are planning to release Episode 2 of Inside Jennifer also this month. But maybe that is the problem. Maybe they have too much stuff on the plate at the moment. Honestly can't see Inside Jennifer reaching it's end, but end up being abandoned...once again.

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
Hey guys
I was wondering how can I trigger the hidden events in Season 2 e5
I already got one from last Episode Called " Meeting Ema "
And I got one from e5 Called " Game Show "
But It says 2/4
How can I trigger the other two hidden events ?

Loco

Apr 30, 2017
unpack game archives using unren
edit the rpa files and-
nevermind, not even worth the trolling
What's the purpose of your answer ? Trying to be fun ?

I have the same problem too. I don't know where to put the code. There is no button like there was on previous version.

So if someone have the answer it will be welcome.

If like DamnVamMan it's a pseudo trolling answer just pass your way.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I have the same problem too. I don't know where to put the code.
Every build that I've ever played had the bonus code on the main menu.
You're either blind or something is preventing you from seeing the option.

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I've unfortunately found myself in a position where I am unsure what do, and have tried everything. What needs to be done to continue Ellie's story, when it says I need to do something on the Sophie path? Secondly what special event do I need to complete to continue Amy's path? Those are the only two paths I have not finished.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
If you play through part 1 will all the events transfer over to season two? Or does it just assume events. Asking cause some events I did did not show in part 2.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes