ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
If you play through part 1 will all the events transfer over to season two? Or does it just assume events. Asking cause some events I did did not show in part 2.
It doesn't transfer anything.

tecoteco

Dec 2, 2018
Couldn't find Taylor, I searched everywhere even in the garage

Edit: added a pic, this is the hint that I'm stuck at, every other character is fully done/waiting for something to happen, which probably requires Amy path
You need to have completed all the other paths and discovered something about stopping time, I think. I was stuck here but hadn't completed Jessica's path.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
It says I'll have to complete a special event to continue with Megan's story. How do I complete the special event?

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
Hey guys
I was wondering how can I trigger the hidden events in Season 2 e5
I already got one from last Episode Called " Meeting Ema "
And I got one from e5 Called " Game Show "
But It says 2/4
How can I trigger the other two hidden events ?
So what you are missing are the "Sleep day" and "Xmas episode". Sleep day can be triggered by clicking the duct tape in the garage. For Christmas bonus, well, it's tied to the Christmas, so either you use some cheats or then change your computers calendar settings to Christmas.

I have the same problem too. I don't know where to put the code. There is no button like there was on previous version.
Do you have mods installed? If so, the mods will remove the bonus content code option from the menu.

What needs to be done to continue Ellie's story, when it says I need to do something on the Sophie path? Secondly what special event do I need to complete to continue Amy's path? Those are the only two paths I have not finished.
1. What needs to be done? Well, as it says, to complete Sophie's quest to be able to continue Ellie's quest. Some quests are tied to each others and need to be progressed to be able to continue the others, so you can't basically skip any of the girls and some of them you need to do in specific order.
2. You need to learn the superpowers. According to their Discord going to bed and reseting the day will trigger that special event. However to trigger it, you need to have everything from the earlier episodes done before you can proceed to that.

It says I'll have to complete a special event to continue with Megan's story. How do I complete the special event?
So this is from their Discord: first check that you have completed everything else from previous episodes, so you only have Megan's, Zoe's and Amy's quests with "special event" in hints. Then reset the day by going to sleep and it will trigger the special event and after that open the quests.

Reactions: D0n J0n

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
So what you are missing are the "Sleep day" and "Xmas episode". Sleep day can be triggered by clicking the duct tape in the garage. For Christmas bonus, well, it's tied to the Christmas, so either you use some cheats or then change your computers calendar settings to Christmas.

Do you have mods installed? If so, the mods will remove the bonus content code option from the menu.

1. What needs to be done? Well, as it says, to complete Sophie's quest to be able to continue Ellie's quest. Some quests are tied to each others and need to be progressed to be able to continue the others, so you can't basically skip any of the girls and some of them you need to do in specific order.
2. You need to learn the superpowers. According to their Discord going to bed and reseting the day will trigger that special event. However to trigger it, you need to have everything from the earlier episodes done before you can proceed to that.

So this is from their Discord: first check that you have completed everything else from previous episodes, so you only have Megan's, Zoe's and Amy's quests with "special event" in hints. Then reset the day by going to sleep and it will trigger the special event and after that open the quests.
I appreciate the reply, but I guess what I meant, is how do you begin the Sophie quest? I assumed it required going to the mall, but that does not seem to be the case.

HorttoKaalo

Jul 1, 2021
I appreciate the reply, but I guess what I meant, is how do you begin the Sophie quest? I assumed it required going to the mall, but that does not seem to be the case.
At noon in main characters room, answer Sophie's phone call. That starts Sophie's quest.

omegashrn

Jul 26, 2017
How come there are no more links to download from MEGA? Pretty much everything else goes so slow it would take me all day to download, or I keep getting network errors and having to hit resume on the download.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
How come there are no more links to download from MEGA? Pretty much everything else goes so slow it would take me all day to download, or I keep getting network errors and having to hit resume on the download.
forget about mega, nopy or any other valid download source with this game, pass the 48h of update release cause dev and his minions manually dmca all of it and that gets tiresome real fast, if you cant grab on time always look for torrent, dev can bitch and cry to russians as much as he like doubt they care

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
forget about mega, nopy or any other valid download source with this game, pass the 48h of update release cause dev and his minions manually dmca all of it and that gets tiresome real fast, if you cant grab on time always look for torrent, dev can bitch and cry to russians as much as he like doubt they care
Great, guess I won't be downloading this game anymore. The issue I have with Torrent downloads it that they are block in my country, so without a MEGA or NOPOY links, no more lusty echoes for me. :(

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes