Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I do suspect that some cases are when someone has reported a game to Patreon, then they do an in-depth investigation of content and discussions. It wouldn't be cost-effective to monitor everyone all the time, and I expect bots would have a difficult time with some of this.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Haven't played since the first episode of the second season. Does the MC continue to commit idiotic actions?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Haven't played since the first episode of the second season. Does the MC continue to commit idiotic actions?
You mean is the MC an 18 year old boy with raging hormones? Yep, it is literally the next day for him from Season 1.

demude

Jul 15, 2021
Guys, I need a little help here. I couldn't get all the scene for S1 and S2.

As what i attached as below, S1 total scene should be 27 exclude I forgot to blackmail Nicole the second time, what else that I miss? There is 1 more scene for Megan but how to get it? Hidden Event is also able to unlock 3 of 8. any way to get it?

While for S2, Total scene 22 i unlocked 20, the remain 2 fall under Zoe path, even I unlocked Zoe lust scene. But this scene actually shared with Megan if u choose to bring Megan along the ride. Cannot get both scene together.

Last edited:

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
Guys, I need a little help here. I couldn't get all the scene for S1 and S2.
I used the cheatmod to unlock the rest of the events, so I can only tell you the ones you're missing. You need:-

Megan: Barged in Megan's room
Nicole/Teacher: Blackmail 2

Hidden Events: Zoe masturbating, Spying on Megan, "No fucks given" Day 3, "No fucks given" Day 4 and "Perfect Day"

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
He still a young idiot, but he isn’t useless like he was early on. He is actually getting things done again. Lots of good content now. Especially with all the hidden events.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Except that they couldn't, and that's because of the business side of things. Inceton's main goal is to get EoL Season 2 to Steam after it's done and Steam won't accept any rape scenes or stuff like that. That's why EoL Season 1 didn't pass for Steam release, because there was too rapey scenes in it with main character basically raping Elizabeth multiple times in the living room while she was sleeping. They had to make changes to the Steam version of Summer with Mia too so they got it accepted there. Why would they make rape scenes just for Patreon version, and then have to redo those parts of the game later on so they can get it accepted to Steam when they can just make it right on the first try and save time, effort and money. So there is no raping and there won't be any raping in the future for Season 2.
We'll see what changed, because the game is coming to Steam soon:

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for the Second Season? If so, where can i find it please
That.
Even following the hints, I am pretty sure that I lose events. I haven't finished the update but it seems I have missed a lot of scenes if I go by the gallery and all the "TO BE CONTINUED" end-roads.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
We'll see what changed, because the game is coming to Steam soon:
Hmm. They flat out say the game has some sexual assault/non-consensual sex in it on that page, so maybe Steam's policy on it isn't absolute.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So I finally gave this game a try after being disappointed in the direction they went with Mia - I just thought this was more of the same but with an expanded "family" this time.
But now that I've played it .... why are they even working on anything else? This is great!
They even managed to pull a character out of their ass and make her likeable and hot within 1 episode (Amy).

Reactions: Haidi
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes