cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
I'm playing Season 1 and I'm stuck, how do I find my computer password? Says I should try to find the password when the character is not in the room but I'm notI'm playing Season 1 and I'm stuck, how do I find my computer password? Says I should try to find the password when the character is not in the room but I'm not Getting it.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
I've tried at least 6 or 7 ways to trigger the fucking Amy mission. Deleted and reinstalled again the game, deleting all the saves and the persisent file. I've deleted the entire "C:Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\EchoesOfLust2" stuff and start a new fresh game, and.... nothing! .... I'm still stuck. If someone could help with the right paths, I'd REALLY appreciate it! Thanx in advance!
(A Walkthrough for Season 2 would be great for that matter)

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
does this still work with season2 ep5?
Echoes of Lust S2E1 bonus content code: 314

Hidden Event 1 "Jessica Blowjob":
When Jessica is giving you the "gift", choose all options (handjob, boobjob, assjob, feetjob) and always click on "Try someting else".
After you run all of them, Jessica will give you a blowjob.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
Here's another download link (it wont be added to my other post as this will be DMCA'd soon™)

PC:
Mac:
Please add this to main page, the actual link is dead and this one still works

May 7, 2021
To get pass it you need to make these choices: "It slipped my mind", "Obey", "Tighter is better", "Insert fingers", "Mention the dildo", "Follow them".
So, in summary, there is no way forward without simping. And, it's all set up by yet another decision by the MC that is painfully obvious in its stupidity, but the player can't stop. There's a lot about this game that's good, but that gets frustrating.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
So, in summary, there is no way forward without simping. And, it's all set up by yet another decision by the MC that is painfully obvious in its stupidity, but the player can't stop. There's a lot about this game that's good, but that gets frustrating.
Ehh... MC is pretty passive to begin with. It's only after he gets into the loop and starts experimenting that he understands how being assertive can be awesome and how some women really like it. Jessica is not that easy however because she has a good amount of disdain for MC and is quite domineering herself (aka a bitch) so going with Chloe's suggestions is a good way to bridge the gap.
Also, simping involves not getting anything (truly) for your efforts and our boy does get what he wants in the end

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Ehh... MC is pretty passive to begin with. It's only after he gets into the loop and starts experimenting that he understands how being assertive can be awesome and how some women really like it. Jessica is not that easy however because she has a good amount of disdain for MC and is quite domineering herself (aka a bitch) so going with Chloe's suggestions is a good way to bridge the gap.
Also, simping involves not getting anything (truly) for your efforts and our boy does get what he wants in the end
It's almost as if people don't quite understand the specific meanings of terms like "simp" (giving in a one-sided relationship) or "NTR" (having a partner stolen by another) and use them very broadly.

barris

Jan 4, 2021
I don't really think that's possible. I am not a lawyer, but at least part of RenPy is released under LPGL, which here means Renpy Games have to be distributed under manner compatible with it. Which means, a) they cant really copyright it as derivative work, and what it is more important b) it can be sold, but source code has to be freely distributed.
I think you're confusing the strong copyleft on GPL and such with the LGPL. For GPL, if you link code against something, the combined work has to be available under the GPL and you would have to distribute your source code. I believe also this wouldn't apply to any copyright that applied to images, story, etc.

However, this doesn't apply to LGPL, and is typically why reusable things like Ren'Py are not distributed under GPL, they actually choose LGPL so it can be incorporated into commercial works. If they didn't, too many people would choose to use another product as they couldn't have control of their own works.

Basically all that is required in this case is the developer must distribute or make available the source code of the LGPL product (i.e. Ren'Py). None of this applies to the derivative work and their original work, it just applies to Ren'Py.

Also your suggestion that they "can't copyright it" is totally false, licenses cannot override a person's right to copyright in their work, it's happens automatically, including for derivative works. Wherein someone has a restriction because of incorporating LGPL or GPL code into their work, they always retain the copyright to their original work and they can always rip out Ren'Py and produce a new work without it.

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
However, this doesn't apply to LGPL, and is typically why reusable things like Ren'Py are not distributed under GPL, they actually choose LGPL so it can be incorporated into commercial works. If they didn't, too many people would choose to use another product as they couldn't have control of their own works.
Well, thing is LGPL allows proprietary software to use libraries licensed under it, but proprietary software has to be separated. That's why most of such software actually uses system wide shared libraries. If they ship said libraries with software, then it qualifies as derivative work, and by letter of LGPL cant be copyrighted. If you take any RenPy game, it has said libraries shipped with it, under libs. It doesn't use system wide shared libraries.

Basically all that is required in this case is the developer must distribute or make available the source code of the LGPL product (i.e. Ren'Py). None of this applies to the derivative work and their original work, it just applies to Ren'Py.
RenPy is not LGPL licensed, it's licensed under MIT, yet for purpose of LGPL, it's derivative work of LGPL, and precisely because of it, all requirements of LGPL have to be met. Actually, RenPy about it.
Portions of Ren'Py are derived from source code that is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License, so Ren'Py games must be distributed in a manner that satisfies the LGPL.
RenPy games, are RenpPy, not product of it, but RenPy which runs series of pictures and text.

Also your suggestion that they "can't copyright it" is totally false,
What they can copyright?
Characters? I am not sure they can.
Their code contributions? It's already open sourced. IE, it's enough to decompile rpc and rpa files, and you can see everything, reverse engineer and what's not. Not to mention it's shipped and cant work without LGPL libraries.
Story... well yes. But it has to be separated in order to

licenses cannot override a person's right to copyright in their work, it's happens automatically, including for derivative works. Wherein someone has a restriction because of incorporating LGPL or GPL code into their work, they always retain the copyright to their original work and they can always rip out Ren'Py and produce a new work without it.
Well, yes, but if they extract their own work from , there is no the game. Why somebody of those actually making a lot of money, like Summertime Saga or ICSTOR never tried to claim copyright?
PS; for automatic part. I already wrote about it. Berne convention does not mention software, not surprisingly as it's legal document of XIX century. Some countries, like US or Germany, interpret software as literary works, but it's applicable only in those countries. That's actually how piracy works, as soon as software is not linked with US DMCA complaints are simply ignored, but I digress here.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes