ToxicGod_00098

Sep 15, 2021
I
Have you tried hitting “ignore” and seeing if you can continue past it? If it’s just a jpg that’s messed up then you won’t be missing much.
I tried to press ignore but nothing happens and i really want to see what happen after i finished Ellies route

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Guess Elizabeth has some hot milf competition with teacher Nicole. That school scene with Nicole was pretty damn hot. Hope we get a lot more content with her.
Can you really call 26 (or was she 28) year old woman without any kids a milf though? :unsure: But Elizabeth sure has a hot milf competition with Ellie's mom. ;)

Does this have happened to you to?
It is a missing picture/transition, everybody has that problem. It was supposed to be fixed with a hotfix already over a month ago, but the developers are lazy bastards and still haven't finished the hotfix for the episode 6. Only way to deal with it right now is to press ignore and continue. If the ignore doesn't work, then it's because of the android port.

ToxicGod_00098

Sep 15, 2021
O
Can you really call 26 (or was she 28) year old woman without any kids a milf though? :unsure: But Elizabeth sure has a hot milf competition with Ellie's mom. ;)

It is a missing picture/transition, everybody has that problem. It was supposed to be fixed with a hotfix already over a month ago, but the developers are lazy bastards and still haven't finished the hotfix for the episode 6. Only way to deal with it right now is to press ignore and continue. If the ignore doesn't work, then it's because of the android port.
I Guessed the only thing we could do is wait until the lazy dev move their butts and fix it

Giovany

Jun 25, 2017
aww i used to like this dev, it seems now he is a ntr fan, thats too bad

hammer of ignore-ntr-games works harsh :(

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
aww i used to like this dev, it seems now he is a ntr fan, thats too bad
Then you obviously don’t have any clue who you are dealing with, since Inceton is very well known for being a heavy NTR-developer from the past. He didn’t suddenly become one, he has always been a wolf in sheep’s clothing. So if you don’t like NTR, in the future don’t play any games that are made by Inceton or xRed Games (same developer under different name).

Reactions: Giovany

Sinner30700

Aug 28, 2018
okay after 6 chapter release i can't wait anymore
i finally downloaded season 2
can anyone tell me which special event megan and zoe needs to access their stories

benny7

Apr 22, 2019

Suppose i may not have worded that correctly. Guess she would be seen more like an older mature sister or mother type figure to a school student but without having children.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, originally the term was used for women who was the mother of your girlfriend or one of your buds. Someone old enough to be your mother. Considering 16 year old women can be mothers, the broader definition is pretty much meaningless.

akslepis

Sep 11, 2021
Can someone help i am getting this error while in the party with ellie. garrage is occupied so we went upstairs and this appeared i cant ignore it.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!EDIT: (Guys just delete gallery mod you downloaded from the game files their names are: 1_home_label , 2_mall_label, 3_school_label, 10_amy_home_label. After that error not showing up.)

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Ellie_Story_4_Door_Picker'.

Full traceback:
File "11_Ellie_Home_label.rpyc", line 767, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

While running game code:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/1_Home_label.rpy", line 207, in script
call screen wait_for_choice
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Meg_Story_3_Start'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
EchoesOfLust2 S2E6
Fri Sep 17 15:49:01 2021

Ekran görüntüsü 2021-09-17 134326.png

Last edited:

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
does s2 already inc s1 or wat bcz the size is too big?

edit: nvm almost all links are ded guess i will never play this game lmao

Last edited:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
does s2 already inc s1 or wat bcz the size is too big?

edit: nvm almost all links are ded guess i will never play this game lmao
All the links except AnonFile work for me so try one of the others but to answer your question, Seasons 2 and Season 1 are separate games.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Hmm you may be having issue on your end. I tried the first link for S01 and the speed is pretty good and my internet connection is average at best.
Which link are you referring to? do you mean downloading by torrent? And if you mean a mega link I can't see one for even season 2 now.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes