benny7

Apr 22, 2019
this is what the dev said on steam forums :

Umm no exact date for now. Season 2 ic currently on Episode 6 and there will be a total od 10 episodes. + the extra time we need for voice acting and polishing.

So its pretty much confirmed
Was wondering if they still planned on adding the voices at the end of the season 2. Really liked the voice actresses from season 1 especially Elizabeth.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Was wondering if they still planned on adding the voices at the end of the season 2. Really liked the voice actresses from season 1 especially Elizabeth.
That's what they say in their Discord on daily basis. That seems to be pretty important for Inceton.

Which link are you referring to? do you mean downloading by torrent? And if you mean a mega link I can't see one for even season 2 now.
With this and basically every other Inceton's game you can forget the Mega or similar "good" links as Inceton is using DMCA agency called Onsist to nuke down all the possible pirate links from here and all around the internet.

Shamii

Sep 19, 2021
Can anyone help me i'm stuck in the amy quest where i need to threat him at the beginning can someone help ?

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
All the links except AnonFile work for me so try one of the others but to answer your question, Seasons 2 and Season 1 are separate games.
the only link that works for me s1 is from anonfile n u know wat?my win defender always block that file when almost complete

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
the only link that works for me s1 is from anonfile n u know wat?my win defender always block that file when almost complete
Oh sorry I thought you were talking about season 2 but after checking the links for season 1 it looks like all of them except the Torrent one are working at least for me they are. Maybe you have some weird settings on your computer that are preventing the other websites from loading?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Is Taylor a hidden rival or something?
If you're referring to Amy's ex-boyfriend then in a way, yes he is. He tries to stop the party due the Amy rejecting him therefore foiling your plans to sleep with her. So you have to resort to using your powers to achieve your goal. But before that, you had no idea who he was.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
If you're referring to Amy's ex-boyfriend then in a way, yes he is. He tries to stop the party due the Amy rejecting him therefore foiling your plans to sleep with her. So you have to resort to using your powers to achieve your goal. But before that, you had no idea who he was.
I think you that isnt taylor mate, taylor is the dude that hits you with the ball in season 1 , he doesnt try to end the party.

Reactions: SteveyP

Cywv

Mar 21, 2020
Hey I'm currently stuck in s2. Elizabeth and Nicole stories are to be continued, Megan, Jessica, Zoe and Amy stories need a "special event" to go further and Ellie's hint is that I need to advance in Sophie's story to go any further. Problem is, I don't have Sophie's story option and I can never go to the mall. I've tried every place at each time of the day to no avail. What should I do ? Am I softlocked ?

Small-pp-22

Jul 27, 2020
That is Tom, not Taylor. Is he her ex though? I wasn't under the impression they ever dated.

Reactions: SteveyP

Kaeris

May 13, 2017
Quick question, i bought season 1 quite some time ago on steam and never got around to playing it, do i need any patch or anything at all for the steam release? (I think incest is on by default, since Sisterly Lust is also pre-patched and doesn't seem to have a problem there)

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes