just trying

Mar 6, 2019
the story feel really short, when all previous events would be reset at the end of the day. Still an great update as long either elizabeth or jessica paths move forward.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I was able to download it in 2-3mins using Terminal
Terminal is generally fast, but even using that one it says 4 to 5 hours right now. It is still better than the rest of the currently provided links; those are at an abysmal 12+ hours!

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
Exactly and it's for probably 2/3 hours work. People will bitch and moan about it but if someone offered you $500 dollars for a few hours work you'd rip their hand off and the fact that it's hidden and compeltely avoidable non canon doesn't really put anyone out as you have to go looking for it to see it
Hard to believe someone would spend $500 , there are better games. Most likely the developer wanted to add that content and made it.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
For the download, you guys could try mega downloader.
It uses the mega link but doesn't have the 5 GB limit. Mega link has already, so give it a shot, took me like 15 mins to download the whole game

grotesq

Jan 10, 2020
For the download, you guys could try mega downloader.
It uses the mega link but doesn't have the 5 GB limit. Mega link has already, so give it a shot, took me like 15 mins to download the whole game
It does have 5GB limit unless you have a subscription.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes