micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Does anyone know why there is a big discrepancy with the download size and description? It says 11.7 GB but when downloading its like 10.4 which is rather huge difference.
thats only with ANONFILE , no clue why its been like that since i remember with that downloader

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know why there is a big discrepancy with the download size and description? It says 11.7 GB but when downloading its like 10.4 which is rather huge difference.
Dude with all respect i dont care the size. i care about the download speed. Torrents and all other sources are 150 kbyt second
İ have remember my old KAZaa downloading times daaaamn.:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Derailing from the heated ntr topics above, Dont ya think this game needs more megan alone scenes? I mean real scenes like 1st season not the drunken rape scene or scenes where mc faints… i like zoe but hate her forced scenes with megan …. Look at elizabeth and Ellie they have in my opinion the best scenes simply because you can have them alone. i would really like a true megan romance sex scene but as the way it progresses with her char she became an alcooholic nympho . Same but to a much lesser extent is jessica, glad at least she had a good scene in the previous update . But i am tired of chloe.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Dude with all respect i dont care the size. i care about the download speed. Torrents and all other sources are 150 kbyt second
I know what you mean but there is compressed version already which is 1,5 gb, 5 min download for me

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
With all due respect, you should care more about your file size discrepancies, because...and this might shock you...not all people and websites who claim a file is legit and virus free tell the truth. It's kind of a red flag.

Edit: I feel like I need to clarify something. I don't give a shit about file size, I have 12 TB of space. What I don't like is description gives one info and file size says another. I couldn't care less about how much "space" something takes, I don't need compression.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
depend on a torrent i guess you got 3, i did my share , upload did slow down
1635872928798.png

fangrew

May 20, 2017
from what i have read the ntr stuff is non canon right? if that's the case then it's all good, but it does bring up the question why the dev decided to throw that stuff smack in the middle of his otherwise vanilla game. could have just made a second game/ spin off or a separate download.

NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
So this game only has 1 non-canon NTR scene and ppl lost their shit over it?
from what i have read the ntr stuff is non canon right? if that's the case then it's all good, but it does bring up the question why the dev decided to throw that stuff smack in the middle of his otherwise vanilla game. could have just made a second game/ spin off or a separate download.
Yeah, like NoMeme (the dev who made V.I.R.T.U.E.S) that made a what-if version

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes