Cricco

May 5, 2021
This update had too many threesomes i couldn't possibly care less about. The one with the little sister came at the end of about 3000 too many words, and the one with the two biatches existed. So stupid it's the only way to progress too, only thing i wanna do with Chloe is throwing her into the trash.

Last edited:

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Hmm... The download links for PC version confusing me...
Anonfiles: 11.49 Gb
Uploadheaven: 10.7 Gb
GoFile: 11.5 Gb
Terminal: 10.7 Gb
Filenames are the same.. what happened with the 800 Mb? D:

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I mean I want a solo Megan arc and ending aswell obviously, shes visually the most appealing character to me of the ones in the game and rejecting her multiple times on the forced kinetic part made me cringe hard. Lets just hope he wanted to get the threesome buildup out of the way and focuses on individual characters more again aswell. I dont dislike Zoe, but yeah, she doesnt hold a candle to Megan.

In general paths should really focus on the character in the part, maybe with a harem option, but certainly not forced. Especially on both paths for those 2 characters.
Exactly Meg is the best suited character for MC and she had that innocence in the 1st game that made her one of the most requested. Well 3 more updates of this season lets hope Inceton can make her work again.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Ah, thanks for the info buddy. As long they are not cannon and are avoidable im all fine with it. (y)
That's why we keep seeing scenes like that, now they will always squeeze another scene and say "Oh but it's non cannon... Oh but its a flashback". To me it's just a excuse, a really bad one.

Reactions: Limited20

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I would love the Megan scenes if she didn't always have clothes on when you fuck her. Yet when she was teasing you she be butt ass naked either way good update.

Reactions: gelu123

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah I am at around 27%.
But right now I am more concern to download the torrents with Douluo Dalu/Soul Land and Doupo Cangqiong/Battle Through The Heavens
God Heavens no! Just read YāoShénJì (Demon God tales?!). It has a more interesting story and character, and the arcs are not copypasted!

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
Holy shit while everyone else is having a meltdown over "THerE'S SomE cOnTeNt IN tHe GamE I doN't LIke"

I'm just sitting here wondering if anyone else has experienced a bug where the 2 new Jessica events don't populate on the phone replay after completing them.

Hmm... The download links for PC version confusing me...
Anonfiles: 11.49 Gb
Uploadheaven: 10.7 Gb
GoFile: 11.5 Gb
Terminal: 10.7 Gb
Filenames are the same.. what happened with the 800 Mb? D:
Literaly just different methods of counting space. Whether they measure GB as 1000MB (technically incorrect, results in a larger seeming file size) or 1024MB.

Start downloads from any of the above and you'll see they show up as the same in the download manager for your browser.

1635881838424.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ArchX

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I have some extra bandwidth that haven't been used on my account so for those who prefer MEGA, I just uploaded the same one I downloaded this morning from the Torrent link to my MEGA and applied 5 TB bandwidth to the download so technically it could be downloaded 467 times and there are 6 parallel download connections. The link will expire on the 4th of November so enjoy it now... The link works perfectly, 210 GB downloaded in the last hour and half... Enjoy....

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
That's why we keep seeing scenes like that, now they will always squeeze another scene and say "Oh but it's non cannon... Oh but its a flashback". To me it's just a excuse, a really bad one.
Wow. I thought its just a non cannon scene you see off screen on your PC/Laptop or in your gallery. If its a flashback then its cannon. So what happend ? Im not really sure now since I just arrived here and I see people are complaining about it.
I mean if its avoidable, and with avoidable I mean it NEVER happen. Then there shouldn't be any problems right ?
Or did I miss something here since I didnt read through the whole 480 sites of comments ? :unsure:

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
noob question and sorry if it was asked earlier, but I didn't see it : If I download s2 e7, does it have S1 included ? or that is separate ? Thanks.

MrBennett

Jun 25, 2017
what is the fucking bonus code?
It's right on the main fucking post in big fucking yellow fucking letters. :)v

noob question and sorry if it was asked earlier, but I didn't see it : If I download s2 e7, does it have S1 included ? or that is separate ? Thanks.
S1 is totally standalone (functionally, S2 story picks up exactly where S1 lets off). To get everything current you need S1E10 and S2E7

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Wow. I thought its just a non cannon scene you see off screen on your PC/Laptop or in your gallery. If its a flashback then its cannon. So what happend ? Im not really sure now since I just arrived here and I see people are complaining about it.
I mean if its avoidable, and with avoidable I mean it NEVER happen. Then there shouldn't be any problems right ?
Or did I miss something here since I didnt read through the whole 480 sites of comments ? :unsure:
From what I gathered from reading through the comments the NTR scene is a patreon commissioned hidden scene that you need to find by clicking randomly on objects in certain room. its not canon but it would "fit" as a "continuation" of a hidden? scene that happened in the last update. I have not played it so i have no personal perspective to add. I wouldn't be looking for such a hidden scene anyway since I don't like to imagine my crushes with another man. :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes