I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Erm how to get the new megan scene? Hint says you might think clearer after a good night's rest. I've slept at every time interval during the day and even skipped time until morning and it doesn't trigger anything

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Erm how to get the new megan scene? Hint says you might think clearer after a good night's rest. I've slept at every time interval during the day and even skipped time until morning and it doesn't trigger anything
For me the Megan scene kicked off right after I did the Halloween event.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Wow. I thought its just a non cannon scene you see off screen on your PC/Laptop or in your gallery. If its a flashback then its cannon. So what happend ? Im not really sure now since I just arrived here and I see people are complaining about it.
I mean if its avoidable, and with avoidable I mean it NEVER happen. Then there shouldn't be any problems right ?
Or did I miss something here since I didnt read through the whole 480 sites of comments ? :unsure:
it's non-canon. Inceton (the dev) stated it himself. It's a 500 dollar commisioned scene. It's not a flashback from past from this game's story. It's just a custom scene for a paying customer for his fetish. Just use search function dude. I literally wrote this exact message couple of pages ago

Reactions: Nacht13 and gelu123

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
it's non-canon. Inceton (the dev) confirmed it. It's a 500 dollar commisioned scenes. It's not a flashback from past. It's just a custom scene for paying customers. Just use search function dude. I literally wrote this exact message couple of pages ago
Seriously, somone forked out $500 AGAIN??

feng156

Apr 19, 2021
Did you solve this? I tried again several times! No! Who can tell me! What's going on?

Cricco

May 5, 2021
Really wonder how you guys rationalize Jessica calling MC downstairs to watch her eat Chloe's turds. Like, is that not NTR because it's two girls? Because after some begging they eventually allow MC to stick his pinky in? Cause everything about those two screams cuck to me.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Really wonder how you guys rationalize Jessica calling MC downstairs to watch her eat Chloe's turds. Like, is that not NTR because it's two girls? Because after some begging they eventually allow MC to stick his pinky in? Cause everything about those two screams cuck to me.
Because most of us don't think girl on girl fun is NTR. You should've understand at this point lol. Even most of the big harem games has lesbian actions. You can call us sexist because we don't see girl on girl fun as a threat and we don't fear about a girl stealing our love interests. But that doesn't change the fact that many people doesn't see lesbian content as NTR rather they enjoy it. In that scene you allowed to watch two hot girls eating eachother. I don't see any problem with that lol. Seriously I'm as anti-ntr as it gets but I love lesbian scenes especially if we can fuck that girls or even better join in the fun later. Girl on girl scenes mostly used as a step towards threesomes anyways

Last edited:

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Shhh dont open pandora box !
There is a difference between Ntr which applies to both gender and their version of Ntr which is more like a Virgin nerd alpha thing where the MC is entitled to fuck anyone and the rest must watch him :) Jokes aside but they kinda go that dark path , i mean they are the same peeps that want real story with great twists but still have that old mindset they did when they were young.
Yes dev shouldve been more carefull with that stuff considering S1 didnt have ntr , but at the same time SwM did have Ntr scenes so it was always the possibility of it being one way or another thrown in here too. But what i find amusing is that people really become that much hatefull completely disregarding the rest of the game . I mean when they grow how will they respond when you will have to face something you dont like on a daily basis?
Ehm also that point where they immerse with MC is a bit blurred , i take a liking to all the Mc's , but wont go that far as imagining myself as the chad i play and try to bang my mother or sisters lol . At least if i do that i dont come here and complain lol.

Reactions: Daken9 and Attatta

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
it's non-canon. Inceton (the dev) stated it himself. It's a 500 dollar commisioned scene. It's not a flashback from past from this game's story. It's just a custom scene for a paying customer for his fetish. Just use search function dude. I literally wrote this exact message couple of pages ago
Thanks for the info. I did use the search function but I couldnt get any clear answear since the one I found was in August and therefore probably not up to date. Everything else who said NTR was listed but its completely mixed up and not by date.

Reactions: Boldano

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Shhh dont open pandora box !
There is a difference between Ntr which applies to both gender and their version of Ntr which is more like a Virgin nerd alpha thing where the MC is entitled to fuck anyone and the rest must watch him :) Jokes aside but they kinda go that dark path , i mean they are the same peeps that want real story with great twists but still have that old mindset they did when they were young.
Yes dev shouldve been more carefull with that stuff considering S1 didnt have ntr , but at the same time SwM did have Ntr scenes so it was always the possibility of it being one way or another thrown in here too. But what i find amusing is that people really become that much hatefull completely disregarding the rest of the game . I mean when they grow how will they respond when you will have to face something you dont like on a daily basis?
Ehm also that point where they immerse with MC is a bit blurred , i take a liking to all the Mc's , but wont go that far as imagining myself as the chad i play and try to bang my mother or sisters lol . At least if i do that i dont come here and complain lol.
Das a nice shit take right there. No one who plays incest or harem games go "Oh yeah, I should defo do that in real life"
Besides, the girls are in sort of a relationship

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes