lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Damn, I guess developers everywhere should start to look moving into doing solely commission scenes if the benjamins are that good

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Looked at replay from phone earlier at Meg and i am once again triggerd
1. 3 meg and zoe threesome scenes
2. 2 lust time with meg - 1 is a pussy grind scene , the other is a sex with MC in short skirt (the worst in game by far and yet you people dislike ntr but our MC turning into a pussy literraly is okay)
3. meghan party choice which guess again there is also Zoe in it yaaay....
4. backyard quickie , an out of nowhere drunk sex scene rushed and not even well done
5.spy on meghan - a scene which is okay it reminds of season 1 , but at the pace the thing happened i think its too late
Am i missing something? i mean this character's main events 8 in total are either 60% zoe or drunken sex and quickes.
Missed opportunitty. Meghan devolved very hard , she became a bitch like Chloe and a drunken like Elizabeth (but has nowhere near the charm Drunk Elizabeth has), ooh and also a pussy grinder for Zoe , important aspect also

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I have some extra bandwidth that haven't been used on my account so for those who prefer MEGA, I just uploaded the same one I downloaded this morning from the Torrent link to my MEGA and applied 5 TB bandwidth to the download so technically it could be downloaded 467 times and there are 6 parallel download connections. The link will expire on the 4th of November so enjoy it now... The link works perfectly, 210 GB downloaded in the last hour and half... Enjoy....

Echoes Of Lust S2E7 - WINDOWS.zip
is there a reason this says 10gb and the others say 11.49gb?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I remember you quoting my post but then getting confused... the two (now) scenes are bonus scenes you need to find/click. They aren't story related.
Ah, so these are the non-canon NTR scenes?
Since its not even in the game as a route and its just a single non-canon scene for a guy with a cuck fetish I think we shouldnt overreact about that much.
However, linkinn said something interesting.
I didnt played it yet (still downloading) but it seems the game is heavy focuses on "Vanilla", "Harem"(?) content and of course any NTR scene will come in conflict with it.

If this continues the game could and will get more and more of these scenes and what was just random non-canon scenes, will be a part of the core game now...but the excuses will be "its just non-canon so wheres the big deal?".
(From what I got these two scenes are like a ongoing scene. So if this continues you can even say its a "hiden NTR path" in the game.
It seems Dev. has something like 2 Patreon site. One for vanilla and one for NTR fans ?
So why bring one of these fetishes into the other ?
Personally I hate NTR like every other normal citizen. But compared to other games who try to mix Harem with NTR and continue to excuse it *caugh* XYVisualNovels *caugh*, this one seems to be one of the most tolerable ones.

torroja

May 13, 2018
Can anyone upload a save before the update? I ovewrited mine and I want to see the solo blowjob scene from Jessica again, this scene is not in the gallery...

Oct 28, 2017
The weirdest thing about these games by Inceton is that for 99% of the story it has no morals at all and all the characters don't care the mc doesn't have morals. Then all of of sudden its like they do out of nowhere. It has me so confused. Like with summer with mia its the same. I guess its to make the choices more interesting, but its hella contradicting to itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hildegardt

dogman21216

Feb 21, 2020
8-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, then click green lamb that appears with black background
9-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it three times, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to access the green lamp for the 8th hidden event, 3rd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
What Green lamp? I dont see anything.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
is there a reason this says 10gb and the others say 11.49gb?
Someone posted the same question earlier and it seems like each sites seem to have different ways of posting file size. I just downloaded from the torrent and it was 10.7 and then uploaded to my MEGA and posted the same size... Couldn't tell you as I don't really like any of the other sites this was posted on and avoid them mostly. There may be more answers to your question by browsing the latest posts...

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Echoes of Lust [Season 1 Ep. 1-10] Inceton

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.25 GB

Compressed Win/Linux: 646 MB: - (Compressed Zip)
Compressed Mac: 629 MB: - (Compressed Zip)

NOTE: STOP ASKING FOR NEW LINKS, ASK THE DEV TO STOP GIVING DMCA STRIKES, THAT'S WHY THE LINKS ARE ALWAYS DOWN.
Um, i know you asked to stop asking for new links, but my AV blocks both links because of untrusted certificate, you might want to fix it (or not).

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I would love for a skip button lol

edit: error when we look at the photo during the Megan scene at the school where she asks us "so you're not attracted to her even the tiniest bit"

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 76, in execute
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 84, in execute
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 835, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'bg/Cheat/New_NC/[current_scene_name]_nc.jpg': could not find image. (u'bg/Cheat/New_NC/e17i3364_nc.jpg')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "1_Home_label.rpyc", line 20394, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 716, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1417, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1223, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, dtt=dtt, **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 875, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 621, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3694, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 84, in execute
  File "game/G_Cheat_Menu.rpy", line 835, in execute
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 577, in _scope
    return self.find_target(scope, update)
  File "renpy/display/image.py", line 652, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'bg/Cheat/New_NC/[current_scene_name]_nc.jpg': could not find image. (u'bg/Cheat/New_NC/e17i3364_nc.jpg')

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1895
EchoesOfLust2 S2E7
Tue Nov  2 17:04:18 2021

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Apologies, I meant to type lamp not lamb
As mentioned you have to go through the halloween scene a 2nd time to get it.
At least that's how it worked out for me
That same lamp is in the main characters room on the desk next to the bed. You can just click that and it will trigger the Zero Fucks Given event, so no necessary to go to Halloween event for that.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes