Mar 6, 2021
I'm wanting to start the game, but my English is very poor, so if anyone can help, I would like to know how I classify them (kinship, friends.....) So I put it correctly.
As for ntr-rape-blackmail...I think everyone has already realized that this developer is a fan of these themes, he even created a patreon for ntr, but he keeps pushing it on the other too. My opinion is that he joins the two patreons and assume he likes to make games with these themes, it's up to each one to decide if he's going to play or not.
Returning to the question, I'll leave the cover image here, if anyone can say who's who, I appreciate it.
Just please let me know if it's left to right or vice versa.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
For the NTR scene, i don't see the problem. It's optional and we know how to avoid it if we don't like it. Where i do see a problem, is the vanilla bashing. Why we can't enjoy vanilla game? And we're forced to like ntr content? Never heard of humilation? How NTR can be humilating and frustrating? Especially if you've lived it in some form or another? I respect those who enjoy it, it's your kink guys but respect those who don't like it.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm wanting to start the game, but my English is very poor, so if anyone can help, I would like to know how I classify them (kinship, friends.....) So I put it correctly.

Returning to the question, I'll leave the cover image here, if anyone can say who's who, I appreciate it.
Just please let me know if it's left to right or vice versa.
Order from left to right: Nicole (the teacher), Megan (twin sister), Jessica (big sister), Elizabeth (mom), Zoe (friend/twin sister's best friend), Ellie (new girl from school).

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
That same lamp is in the main characters room on the desk next to the bed. You can just click that and it will trigger the Zero Fucks Given event, so no necessary to go to Halloween event for that.
Thanks, that must have been a bug in the game then, that allowed the lamp to show up in the background of the holloween opening.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
Order from left to right: Nicole (the teacher), Megan (twin sister), Jessica (big sister), Elizabeth (mom), Zoe (friend/twin sister's best friend), Ellie (new girl from school).
Thanks, like I said, my English is really bad, and it doesn't seem to have Walkthrough Mod like in many games, so I would like to ask if it's complicated to play (choices) or can you go easy on it?

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is it possible to get a Mega or Nopy download linkfor chapter 2 version, tried all 4 sites but unless patient for 12 hours or keep resetting load these 4 doesn't work really well?

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
This game need more 1 on 1 scenes I think. 2 out of 3 main girls are locked behind this "threeway" relationships that I have no interest in. I'm ok with threesome here and there but 90% of the content with a girl being sharing scenes is just too much. Plus I don't really want to start a discussion about this but the ones with Jessica and Chloe literally feel like NTR to me.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Is it possible to get a Mega or Nopy download linkfor chapter 2 version, tried all 4 sites but unless patient for 12 hours or keep resetting load these 4 doesn't work really well?
HOLEY BLUE HELL!! :oops: That's a big file, By any chance could we get a MEGA share download link?
Unlikely, as the dev has the DMCA agency on a watch 24/7 to take down the Mega, nopy and such "better" links. So basically if you miss the first Mega links that are shared here, you're doomed.

Reactions: SandmansMisery

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Because Inceton is a heavyweight NTR developer, has always been. The "NTR-Patreon" is purely just additional source of income for them, as the game he makes for that account is not even really a NTR game. He's just exploiting stupid people who are willing to give him money for as many accounts as he just can create to Patreon. The "vanilla" Inceton games, NTR-Inceton, xRed games...if there is even a slight chance to bring NTR into the game, Inceton will bring it in one way or another, no matter how vanilla the game is. It was just a matter of time when he brought it into this game also, and now he found a perfect way when someone paid him $1500 for those two scenes to be made about this games character, so he was able to just slip them into the game without any effort. And seeing from the numbers, his Patrons don't really have a problem with this in any of his Patreon projects, as they keep rising instead of dropping.
Damn, didnt knew xRed game Red Falls has unavoidable NTR in it. Checked the comments and even saw you there lol. Cant remember having a NTR tag there when I downloaded it. Well, to the trash it goes.
But yeah, if you say it like that thats pretty scummy.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes