Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Ok, the past few updates have been flat out filler content.

Season One was interesting and had a good flow. Season Two is just frankly a mess. Seriously, get back to the story and move things forward. Let's get back to the mom finally.

Last edited:

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
Non Cannon NTR which means it doesn't effect the story line at all it's just some guy donating $1000 to have those scenes added as a bonus scene.
ahhh like Summer with Mia. Well, except for those few scenes with the father, which are canon

H3II

Jul 4, 2020
For Megan story update from yesterday till now use all different way try trigger it but still unable access it too…
Think is glitch hope getting fixed soon or maybe gonna till next episode release…

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
If he's that much of a heavyweight, then he should try his luck in going full blown with making the ntr scenes canon. Do that especially with the Elizabeth character. Let's see how his patrons would react to that. Will he get more support, or not? Take your bets.

I would wager that a majority of his supporters started out playing early versions of his games/novels where these ntr type stuff were nonexistent. Everyone has a limit to how much they tolerate things.
You sure about that? Every single one of his older games (except the short assdiction) had NTR in some form. "Corrupting Jennifer" and "black and white photoshoot" were full blown NTR. The only reason he stopped working on Jennifer was because the Mia games were his main project and couldn't with the work load. Mia also had plenty of NTR. Let's not pretend like Inceton was some vanilla messiah that's betraying his followers with one bonus scene.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Akifai

May 8, 2017
You sure about that? Every single one of his older games (except the short assdiction) had NTR in some form. "Corrupting Jennifer" and "black and white photoshoot" were full blown NTR. The only reason he stopped working on Jennifer was because the Mia games were his main project and couldn't with the work load. Mia also had plenty of NTR. Let's not pretend like Inceton was some vanilla messiah that's betraying his followers with one bonus scene.

I should have been more clear, I was mainly referring to this title, and Mia in reference to supporters. Also, it's actually two bonus scenes.

With that in mind, "let's not pretend" like all of season 1, and all of season 2 up until recently had any semblance of any ntr-ish type of stuff going on. Season 1 of Mia already had that stuff going on midway into its development, and you got countless people talking about that.

Is he betraying his followers? Maybe, maybe not, I'm not going to debate that, it's entirely based on ones perspective. However, I am willing to bet though, that most of his patrons are not in it for the ntr stuff.

I will also wager that most of his patrons came from playing this title, and early versions of Mia where the ntr stuff wasn't fully prevalent yet. Show me a dev here that is making a killing, money wise, with straight up ntr content. Let's not kid ourselves, we all know that this specific fetish isn't widely popular. Another bet that I am willing to make is that his patreon numbers are due largely in part to one main fetish...incest.

If a majority his patrons are so fond of his ntr content, then why not incorporate it heavily into this novel/game, of which, seems to be his most popular title? That's his thing right? That's his fanbase right? I'll just answer the question myself, it's because he doesn't want to lose money. It's not what got him his main following in the first place.

Last edited:

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
I thought bonus scenes were suppose to be good? luckily i already played this but if i didn't and saw that bonus scenes i would think the game is trash

Reactions: SteppenBro
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes