BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Awesome update, well worth the large download size and annoying playthrough to get to the new hot scenes in this version. :love:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Someone gave $500 for a custom scene during the summer and that scene was added in Episode 6. They then paid $1000 to get even longer scene, and that scene was added in Episode 7. And yes, the developer confirmed that it was custom made scene.
Not to burst anyone's bull, but that's probably bull. Dude's got NTR in all of his games, and all of the Chloe/Jessica stuff is NTR-lite. Probably just wanted to have the overt kind of it in this one too, but didn't want anyone straight up blame him for it.

I mean come on, for that price you either loan a couple chicks and get the real cuck experience, or have that shit done by someone whose renders don't look from 3 years ago.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
Been a while, do the incest patch works ? It doesn't seem up to date, but maybe i'm wrong. Thanks.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Not to burst anyone's bull, but that's probably bull. Dude's got NTR in all of his games, and all of the Chloe/Jessica stuff is NTR-lite. Probably just wanted to have the overt kind of it in this one too, but didn't want anyone straight up blame him for it.

I mean come on, for that price you either loan a couple chicks and get the real cuck experience, or have that shit done by someone whose renders don't look from 3 years ago.
Who really knows. It could be that the first scene someone bought for $500, but then the second one they just made because they now had the setup and "story" ready for it from the first scene. The second scene just fits into the description of the "Crazy"-tier on their Patreon with three animations and hundred renders. Some incels can and will very well spend that much money for the 3D CGI's instead of a real hooker because they are too afraid to approach real women or talk to them. And sure, they could go to some other dev, but those devs can't do the scenes with characters from this game that probably does the hots for the person who ordered the $500 scene.

Been a while, do the incest patch works ? It doesn't seem up to date, but maybe i'm wrong. Thanks.
No patch here, you determine the relationships for the family members manually at the start of the game.

Akifai

May 8, 2017
I'm no fan of NTR, but I was under the impression that it was widely popular based on what I read on the forums. Is that just a vocal minority that are fans of it?

You are correct in terms of vocal minority. Look at it this way, psychologically, in real life, would most people want to be cucked? Most will say no. This genre is still a small niche. It's why some people are willing to pay good money to get their small fix of entertainment however they can. Like in this case, giving a dev $500, or more just for having 1 custom scene.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
You are correct in terms of vocal minority. Look at it this way, psychologically, in real life, would most people want to be cucked? Most will say no. This genre is still a small niche. It's why some people are willing to pay good money to get their small fix of entertainment however they can. Like in this case, giving a dev $500, or more just for having 1 custom scene.
And then there's online trolling. They are paying someone to put said niche in an otherwise vanilla game, basically shoving it down other people's throats, probably just for the kicks of getting people upset.

Bitternsalty

Oct 29, 2017
any chance of getting a mega link? i cant handle sitting by for 4+ hours trying to download it on any of the other hosts.

thanks in advance

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Megan narative is well how should i put it evolving way way too fast. In the 1st game she was the MC sister who started to become more and more sexual active (yes she wasnt a virgin to begin with) and the Mc stalk on her and the interest started to get root. Then they had that ending scene for the 1st season . Good and dandy , what happened the next day aka season 2? she gets drunk and rejected and becomes the 2nd biggest whore (zoe for me is hand down the biggest , she is literally bipolar in that nature by acting innocent but in reallity is a bigger bitch than Chloe) . Than raping Mc in sleep... okay that was supposed to be the 1st real sex scene between them.... and the rest of her scenes are zoe threesome , like come one , i like threesome like any one here but even this update proved that too much threesome is becoming tiring ... we need real 1 on 1 scenes . And Megan character shouldnt become a drunken slutty bisexual. It is a missed opportunitty for that character.
Glad they did somewhat justice to Nicole she was needing that scene more than any.
Hope in future we could get a real date with megan with enough sexy moments too , but without zoe or any drunken shenanigans...

P.S. i know the cliche story progression starts with peeking than sex and in the end with harem but at least dont skip those parts and jump to harem fest in 2 days without real buildup...
Well if you play from the first game the characters changed. Zoe also doesn't make a whole lot of sense. She is a shy girl with a crush on the MC. Not only that she is close to the family. Is also a close friend of the MC. And now late in the game she is very experienced and known for her deepthroating. Megan comes off as curious at first, exploring... not anymore. She is worried about going too far... and also wants random hookups at a party? She stops vaginal penetration so fast you'd think she has a chastity belt. But that all flies away without a lot of explanation.

This has to do with the character type they wanted... the loser. For an MC you can then start from nothing and bang all the girls... except it can be tiring playing the idiot with no skills when everyone in the game is more experienced than him. Older sister, younger sister, cute cosplay girl, Amy the dream girl. Worse, few of them make sense. Looking at early chapters, why would Zoe be more experienced than Ellie, when she is willing to get banged in the ass by a guy she literally just met?

It is like later in Season 1, the writer changed. Where before there was a variety of girl and experience levels now the only difference is that Ellie never got her cherry popped.

Reactions: gelu123

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Well if you play from the first game the characters changed. Zoe also doesn't make a whole lot of sense. She is a shy girl with a crush on the MC. Not only that she is close to the family. Is also a close friend of the MC. And now late in the game she is very experienced and known for her deepthroating. Megan comes off as curious at first, exploring... not anymore. She is worried about going too far... and also wants random hookups at a party? She stops vaginal penetration so fast you'd think she has a chastity belt. But that all flies away without a lot of explanation.

This has to do with the character type they wanted... the loser. For an MC you can then start from nothing and bang all the girls... except it can be tiring playing the idiot with no skills when everyone in the game is more experienced than him. Older sister, younger sister, cute cosplay girl, Amy the dream girl. Worse, few of them make sense. Looking at early chapters, why would Zoe be more experienced than Ellie, when she is willing to get banged in the ass by a guy she literally just met?

It is like later in Season 1, the writer changed. Where before there was a variety of girl and experience levels now the only difference is that Ellie never got her cherry popped.
Yeah what is a bummer for me is that season2 is basically day 2!!! i mean if there wouldve been a time skip i wouldve understood Megan change , but she literally got insane . Its exactly like you said , she began exploring with toys and stuff and now turns full bisexual threesome banging chick in 1 day. Zoe is bipolar that girl has a screw loose so i dont mind her, but Megan pfffff. From all the cast members i think Elizabeth and Nicole are the only ones with an okay development. I mean its easy for a cheated housewife or a cheated girlfriend to turn like they did. Jess is somewhere in between , i mean the chloe addition becoming permanent was a plot device i didnt like ... now we ar stuck with her , instead the dev shouldve made a trigger for her coming to mc house so that we can choose when to and when not to have her. I mean Chloe is Emma from SwM only without blackmail content yet (cause i got the vibes from ep 7 that she would get some payback on Elizabeth).
But Meg....she was the only with an interesting story (from the main cast i mean) and now being reduced to a drunken slut is painfull.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
People say that one Ntr scene ruined their experience , but if you actually cared about the main story you would see that the forced Zoe and Chloe threesomes is much worse than thant 1 non canon scene. Thanks to them you cant get real development for jess and megan. Their threesomes shouldve been more like hidden events not main story intrusions.

Reactions: DA22
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes