Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
No NTR, there are bonus/extra pics/story if you can find it... a blackmail shoplifting scene. And a new one in the next update, it seems. They are bonus scenes for high paying patreons, they don't actually happen in the story.
Ah, thanks for the info buddy. As long they are not cannon and are avoidable im all fine with it. (y)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 10968M
SHA1SUM: 7769eeedc25ac82307b8a95d5f477743b0d085c0
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
Derailing from the heated ntr topics above, Dont ya think this game needs more megan alone scenes? I mean real scenes like 1st season not the drunken rape scene or scenes where mc faints… i like zoe but hate her forced scenes with megan …. Look at elizabeth and Ellie they have in my opinion the best scenes simply because you can have them alone. i would really like a true megan romance sex scene but as the way it progresses with her char she became an alcooholic nympho . Same but to a much lesser extent is jessica, glad at least she had a good scene in the previous update . But i am tired of chloe.
I havent finished the update yet, but I played the "alcoholic" scene and that one happened when going down the "Zoe path" by rejecting Megan in that scene.

I feel like she is the main girl in the game for the developer, she has by far the most scenes and the Zoe/Megan story also seems to be the longest/has the most effort put in it. I think its just build up to make the "payoff" more satisfying for people who want the Megan choice. She has already hinted at chosing the MC over Zoe, or wanting him for herself even if it means hurting Zoes feeling, while Zoe is more ambigous and flat out tells the MC that Megan is her no1 if it comes down to it.

I would be surprised (and disappointed probably lol) if Megan doesnt get her own ending/more solo scenes later. My guess is the Megan path will be solo and the Zoe path will be a harem ending with both, since it seems like Megan cant accept a Zoe/MC relationship and Zoe doesnt want Megan to be left out.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
They really took a massive piss with the story didn't they. The threesome was all about MC suddenly growing a conscience and yet having things worked out for him miraculously if he sticked with that, with the the "resolution" also plain obvious and unorigina, and ending it with a rather unexciting threesome.

Then the Nicole one was the real nose dive. That entire racoon plot where suddenly nothing works out, he slids into shit, and gets attacked, then caught anyway caused me having a second hand embarrasment. I can imagine that talk between them when they were coming up with it that "yooo man, and then slids into shit, then the racoon comes back, sooo funny weehehehe" with all of them on that tune, but in reality when you play it, it's just lame, annoying, old, and embarassing. Pretty much like a Z category comedy from 30 years ago. If you don't have a good idea how to make anymore bullshit content to stall the actual progress, just don't do stalling you know.

Reactions: gelu123

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
I play through the Jessica events for this version (one with Chloe and one with Jessica & Chloe), but both scenes did not register on the mobile phone. Missing events.jpg

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I havent finished the update yet, but I played the "alcoholic" scene and that one happened when going down the "Zoe path" by rejecting Megan in that scene.

I feel like she is the main girl in the game for the developer, she has by far the most scenes and the Zoe/Megan story also seems to be the longest/has the most effort put in it. I think its just build up to make the "payoff" more satisfying for people who want the Megan choice. She has already hinted at chosing the MC over Zoe, or wanting him for herself even if it means hurting Zoes feeling, while Megan is more ambigous and flat out tells the MC that Megan is her no1.

I would be surprised (and disappointed probably lol) if Megan doesnt get her own ending/more solo scenes later. My guess is the Megan path will be solo and the Zoe path will be a harem ending with both, since it seems like Megan cant accept a Zoe/MC relationship and Zoe doesnt want Megan to be left out.
Megan narative is well how should i put it evolving way way too fast. In the 1st game she was the MC sister who started to become more and more sexual active (yes she wasnt a virgin to begin with) and the Mc stalk on her and the interest started to get root. Then they had that ending scene for the 1st season . Good and dandy , what happened the next day aka season 2? she gets drunk and rejected and becomes the 2nd biggest whore (zoe for me is hand down the biggest , she is literally bipolar in that nature by acting innocent but in reallity is a bigger bitch than Chloe) . Than raping Mc in sleep... okay that was supposed to be the 1st real sex scene between them.... and the rest of her scenes are zoe threesome , like come one , i like threesome like any one here but even this update proved that too much threesome is becoming tiring ... we need real 1 on 1 scenes . And Megan character shouldnt become a drunken slutty bisexual. It is a missed opportunitty for that character.
Glad they did somewhat justice to Nicole she was needing that scene more than any.
Hope in future we could get a real date with megan with enough sexy moments too , but without zoe or any drunken shenanigans...

P.S. i know the cliche story progression starts with peeking than sex and in the end with harem but at least dont skip those parts and jump to harem fest in 2 days without real buildup...

skrusher

May 11, 2019
So, for episode 7 we have:
  • 1 new scene for Megan (Lust Time with Zoe 3)
  • 2 new scenes for Jessica (Lust Time Chloe and Lust Time with Jess & Chloe)
  • 1 new scene for Nicole (Lust Time Nicole)
  • 2 new hidden events (No Fucks Given Day and Halloween Story)
  • 1 commissioned scene with Jessica (NTR?)

That's it?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So, for episode 7 we have:
1 new scene for Megan (Lust Time with Zoe 3, 2 new scenes for Jessica (Lust Time Chloe and Lust Time with Jess & Chloe) and 1 new scene for Nicole (Lust Time Nicole)
2 new hidden events (No Fucks Given Day and Halloween Story)
1 commissioned scene with Jessica (NTR?)

That's it?
yep thats it. I think the halloween event took too many renders for any meaningfull.

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
P.S. i know the cliche story progression starts with peeking than sex and in the end with harem but at least dont skip those parts and jump to harem fest in 2 days without real buildup...
The threesome was part of the "Zoe" arc technically btw. I think the Megan story told you to do the Zoe one, which you then basically did and it led to this super long scene where you had to reject into the threesome. So I personally really think the Zoe portion will be the threesome/harem story, while the Megan path will branch off now. Otherwise it would be REALLY weird to have two different stories if they are basically the same type.

And I mean the writing doesnt make any sense anyway with how the time loop works...none of the character developments are even remotely realistic, so I cant really comment on that. Some of the "side characters" kinda make sense because of previous crushes, but the 3 family ladies all obviously dont with how little time passes for them.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The threesome was part of the "Zoe" arc technically btw. I think the Megan story told you to do the Zoe one, which you then basically did and it led to this super long scene where you had to reject into the threesome. So I personally really think the Zoe portion will be the threesome/harem story, while the Megan path will branch off now. Otherwise it would be REALLY weird to have two different stories if they are basically the same type.

And I mean the writing doesnt make any sense anyway with how the time loop works...none of the character developments are even remotely realistic, so I cant really comment on that. Some of the "side characters" kinda make sense because of previous crushes, but the 3 family ladies all obviously dont with how little time passes for them.
Well the dev put the story with megan and zoe on Megan hint list so , at least in his mind this is Megan char arc... still i didnt say that this scene shouldnt exist , but it is obviously rushed ftm , lets build more both zoe and megan individually than do the gang stuff.

Chenzu

Apr 19, 2021
Well the dev put the story with megan and zoe on Megan hint list so , at least in his mind this is Megan char arc... still i didnt say that this scene shouldnt exist , but it is obviously rushed ftm , lets build more both zoe and megan individually than do the gang stuff.
I mean I want a solo Megan arc and ending aswell obviously, shes visually the most appealing character to me of the ones in the game and rejecting her multiple times on the forced kinetic part made me cringe hard. Lets just hope he wanted to get the threesome buildup out of the way and focuses on individual characters more again aswell. I dont dislike Zoe, but yeah, she doesnt hold a candle to Megan.

In general paths should really focus on the character in the part, maybe with a harem option, but certainly not forced. Especially on both paths for those 2 characters.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.4.8
Size: 10968M
SHA1SUM: 7769eeedc25ac82307b8a95d5f477743b0d085c0
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!
Thank you!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes