kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Dev should really consider releasing game in patches. 11 GIGs at this point....

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how to trigger Megan's new story?
Hidden Events Updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-inceton.21005/post-6323460

8-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, then click green lamb that appears with black background
9-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it three times, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to access the green lamp for the 8th hidden event, 3rd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
for rest just follow the hints

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chrisquin

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Damn, 474 sites of comments. I tried even to filter it with the search bar but I dont get a clear answear.
Renders look nice and the story seems to be nice as well, but I dont like NTR. Therefore for some one who played it:
-Is it avoidable ?
-If not, how bad is it ?

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
Damn, 474 sites of comments. I tried even to filter it with the search bar but I dont get a clear answear.
Renders look nice and the story seems to be nice as well, but I dont like NTR. Therefore for some one who played it:
-Is it avoidable ?
-If not, how bad is it ?
Just play the shit bro, ist a good game. =)

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
-Is it avoidable ?
-If not, how bad is it ?
No NTR, there are bonus/extra pics/story if you can find it... a blackmail shoplifting scene. And a new one in the next update, it seems. They are bonus scenes for high paying patreons, they don't actually happen in the story.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i have only
Xmas Story -
how to find the other hidden quests
Hidden Events Updated
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-inceton.21005/post-6323460

8-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, then click green lamb that appears with black background
9-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it three times, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to access the green lamp for the 8th hidden event, 3rd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
For anyone wondering how to get the new commissioned scene of Jessica (Warning it's NTR). Click on the top handle of the closet in her room. Do with it what you will.

Reactions: Nomesk

prinzi11

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know how to progress? all the hints just say "you have to complete a special event to progress ___'s story"

Reactions: 0le
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes