trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Version - S2.E7
Here are all the hidden events currently available

1-Xmas Story - Can't recall how I got that, from others, you wait till Christmas, based on your PC clock, and click on the top of the Christmas tree to start it
2-Meeting Emma - Clicking the pink mug/cup in the kitchen
3-Game Show - Downstairs hall, lightswitch
4-Sleep Day - Clicking the roll of duct tap in the garage
5-Officer Kate - Lamp outside MC's House
6-Slumber Party - Top Speaker in Megan's Room
7-Shoplifter Jessica (NTR) - Rose in Jessica's Room
8-S2.E7 - No Fucks Given Day - Click Green Lamp in MCs bedroom
9-S2.E7 - Halloween Story - Click Jack-o'-lantern icon on top of screen, you might need to play it twice, 1st to get the complete, entire scene, 2nd to gain access to bonus images on the mobile phone
There's a Shoplifter Jessica 2 (NTR) - Top drawer of dresser (pink) in Jessica's Room

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I am facing tons of exception errors while viewing scenes on cheat mod. Anyone knows how to avoid that?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I am facing tons of exception errors while viewing scenes on cheat mod. Anyone knows how to avoid that?
Dont use the faulty cheat mode. The game is linear you can pretty much skip it until the end and rewatch scenes from phone.Cheat is useless in this game. THe only reason i may think one can use it, is to watch jessica's scene this update cause they are bugged via phone but nothing a save before the event cant fix.

0x52

Ren'Py Magician
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2019
Try playing it without the cheat mod
because it worked fine with me. Medium was available. and I didn't have the cheat mod installed at the time.
Dont use the faulty cheat mode. The game is linear you can pretty much skip it until the end and rewatch scenes from phone.Cheat is useless in this game. THe only reason i may think one can use it, is to watch jessica's scene this update cause they are bugged via phone but nothing a save before the event cant fix.
My cheatmod will not cause such issues!

Jun 15, 2017
Just wanted to make people aware that someone on the development team did fuck up and put two random images from the non-canon shoplifting scene into the Jessica story when you select the romance movie in her latest event. I've seen people try to sneakily say this is her having flashbacks even though it has been clearly stated that those scenes are non-canon, I understand you dislike ntr and Inceton but It's not good to spread miss information for new players to read and get confused nor is it good to add fuel to the ntr fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bahamut Zero

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Just wanted to make people aware that someone did fuck up and put two random images from the non-canon shoplifting scene into the Jessica story when you select the romance movie. I've seen people try to sneakily say this is her having flashbacks even though it has been stated that those scenes are non-canon, I understand you dislike ntr and Inceton but It's not good to spread miss information for new players to read and get confused nor is it good to add fuel to the ntr fire.
yep that is a bug and it wasnt intended, main story is ntr free

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I am on Season One, does this game has any Romance ? or its just fap & fap
Season 1 is okay but they are far from romance . Season 2 is the more fap fap and the story is on 2nd place. I dont think they will add real romance in a game where the idea is that there are no consequences, sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: Antera

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Season 1 is okay but they are far from romance . Season 2 is the more fap fap and the story is on 2nd place. I dont think they will add real romance in a game where the idea is that there are no consequences, sorry.
Dame I was hopping things would get more Romantic between MC and Jessi

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes