Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I think you exaggerate, if that patreon paid for a lesbi domination scene you wouldve had lesbian domination scene. But he requested NTR , he couldnt give a rats ass about you all wanting.
What you are wrong is that you like many here use a simple mindset Ntr fans and non ntr fans... there are many more shades than that. And lemme say it to you , the vast majority are neither , they dont necessary want NTR but at the same time dont care about it (especially bonus hidden content). The problem is only those 2 factions are vocal here.
And in my opinion the dev did good to do requested scenes. Its money that keeps the game running and trust me no butthurt ntr hater here has ever contributed to this game (if at all ) with that much money. So having freeloader fans is a waste, we like to think f95 people matter but they dont and shouldnt matter (some suggestions or bug reports can be taken from it , but trust me this community is toxic and ruin the game potential if it is listened to - aka Altered destiny, the war with Intertwined dev etc). The point of this community is 1.to share free games between them cause no one can pay for all of them and 2.to advertise the games so they will gather patreons or potential future buyers. Simple as that.
Not sure what you were trying to counter point there, as I pretty much agree with all of it.

Well, other then and as stated earlier I don't actually believe there was some commissioned payment made to put that scene in the game. Again I think that he simply wanted to add that scene because it's clear by now he personally finds those kind of "NTR" scenarios hot, and threw out that lie cover story since there is literally nothing but potential upside to be had for him there (regardless how small) in doing it.

Last edited:

e123

Jun 8, 2017
hello i can't open on windows 11. not only this game almost all indie games doesn't work. any idea for hep.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
arguably the worst written character. i wont say she isnt hot ,but thats all to her, the rest is pure whore nothing else redems her badly written character.
yeah, maybe could have been written better. but my dick controls my words and I want to fuck her into pregnancy.

Shoma

Apr 17, 2018
who got the ntr scene i don't see it in the mod nor i didn't see it when i played the game?

cfdmedic

May 18, 2020
So I'm stuck with S2E7, Jessica needs a special event to continue, shes in bed with her girl friend. Ellie need something from Sophia (red type) I can't even get back to Sophia. Amy needs a special event. I have clicked on everything I can find at her party. I'm lost here

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes