SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
I honestly believe that most people just don't care or even know what ntr is supposed to be. The people that put cringy slogans about it in their signatures only exist on this forum and the pages long heated discussions make it seem like a complicated issue that I can't believe anybody from the outside would be interested in.

I could imagine ntr becoming more popular as a byproduct of better writers trying their hands on erotic visual novels, because I think good writers like to write stories with substance. Many variations of things like a diverse cast of believable characters, drama, conflict, rivals and antagonists are no-gos, because of the ntr meta on this forum.
Inceton games are a good example of how toxic the ntr meta can be. Because this is what we get with Echoes of Lust: A story that's just an obstacle, a series of blue balls, which eventually leads to the fapping material. There's no subtlety or substance, just black and white, you either fap to it or you hate it.
Do you think the DEV is getting us ready for some true NTR? What everybody is calling NTR in Echoes is, to me, a conscious choice by Jessica. She even thought about going back to the shopkeeper for some more, which is to me, not NTR. At that point she hadn't had sex with the MC. "Don't worry, I'm on the pill," she tells the shopkeeper.
Anyway, there was a flashback of sorts to the non-canon shopkeeper scene. Made me think the DEV is grooming us. :devilish:

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
how am i supposed to play this game if it takes 12 hours to download via browser, and 24 h via torrent...like come on man. split that shit up or something.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I honestly believe that most people just don't care or even know what ntr is supposed to be. The people that put cringy slogans about it in their signatures only exist on this forum and the pages long heated discussions make it seem like a complicated issue that I can't believe anybody from the outside would be interested in.

I could imagine ntr becoming more popular as a byproduct of better writers trying their hands on erotic visual novels, because I think good writers like to write stories with substance. Many variations of things like a diverse cast of believable characters, drama, conflict, rivals and antagonists are no-gos, because of the ntr meta on this forum.
Inceton games are a good example of how toxic the ntr meta can be. Because this is what we get with Echoes of Lust: A story that's just an obstacle, a series of blue balls, which eventually leads to the fapping material. There's no subtlety or substance, just black and white, you either fap to it or you hate it.
You guys are both right and these are ones of the few sensible comments about this topic. I was on many different adult games discords and many was frequented by people who doesn't know about f95 or hate it here. I've seen people from here come to those discords asking about ntr,and most of the people there,especially high tier supporters,didn't know what ntr was in the first place,and those who knew what it was,outright knew those who asked about ntr came from here.And you can see what role someone has on discord,and those who were asking about ntr were usually freeloaders not patrons. So the what ifs and so on are simply good for business. I'm not a fan of ntr myself but it's obvious that as long as people will pay for it it will be added as an optional content. not to mention games where ntr is what ntr actually is,that is stealing a girl you are in a relationship with. That makes rivalry in the early stages of meeting a girl a big no-no (our red string is an excellent example of a situation where if you don't act on it in the early phase of flirting and so on,other guy will),that's just how it is.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
DO NOT USE UPLOADHAVEN, IT GAVE ME AN .EXE FILE WHICH downloaded and installed a bunch of useless shit like AVG browser and avast virus protection and a "winzip driver updater" sketchy ass website. It did not actually download the EoL zip or any file pertaining to it.
Edit: also a "WEBavidsor by mcaffee" also some shit called "Restminder"
did you run the exe? hope you dont have any personal information stored on your pc.
change all of your passwords, call the bank, etc.
depending on severity, formatting your HDD / SSD is not out of the question.

and most importantly, use a damn adblocker.
lots of file hosts are not safe without adblock.

eisnerguy1

Jul 1, 2017
So, I've completed the Halloween event but, I'm still seeing the message "You'll have to complete a special event to continue" for Megan, Jessica, Zoe, Ellie & Amy. Is there a way to get around this bug?

SoiCowboy

Modder
Jun 13, 2018
So, I've completed the Halloween event but, I'm still seeing the message "You'll have to complete a special event to continue" for Megan, Jessica, Zoe, Ellie & Amy. Is there a way to get around this bug?
It's not a bug. Keep playing.

rohanjamdar

Oct 3, 2021
Im playing episode 7 on android and the megan quest is not starting for me.. i tried sleeping 2,3 times but still nothing happened.. Anyone else having the same issue?

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Nothing about this general concept is appearing out of the blue. This is an extreme copycat business market that is never really going to attract people with legitimate skill in the creative writing department, or game budget plans that include a real desire to pay somebody extra for that type of invested effort. But don't think it's being lost on a lot of the more talented game devs out there, still stuck pushing out screw-your-whole-family baseline stories as backdrops to their great renders/animation products, when similar level quality devs/games are currently seeing a notable amount of alternative financial growth route success lately in pushing quick fix patches of different variety sex content into their games.

These advanced devs like Incenton make their living in meaningful data and hard facts. They aren't out there refusing to take the red pill that allows them to see that outside that matrix existence here created by super vocal people on **BOTH** sides of that extreme outlook spectrum, the spoon, or in this case "NTR" as some absolute defining line in a game's offered sex content people will pay for....doesn't actually exist in that outside reality where 95% of their financial support is typically coming from.

The people claiming "NTR" is widely popular with paying supporters right now are right in one respect. As evident by the fact that you can look at pretty much any semi-successful screw-your-whole-family game, and if it offered a latter in development patreon poll to add "NTR" sex content differing from what's already in the game, that will pretty much always win the poll and end up seeing an increase in patreon subs. Every single time, and regardless how many pages of contrary perception outrage feedback you'll see pile up here as a immediate aftermath result. The "why" that ends up happening though being chalked up to claims that "people love and specifically desire cuck content" is where those claims are wrong and purposely misleading.

Or basically and in a nutshell....expect to see a lot more good devs pushing out these "NTR" add on packs, bonus extras not tied in to main story, what ifs, ect ect. It's going to be a thing going forward, and it's going to be mostly NTR simply because that is the alternative screw your family stuff out there which they have to copycat with.
You got any actual evidence to back up these claims? or is that just what your hoping for?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I'm missing two Jessica events. I have lust time, penetrating chloe, double bj, mutual satisfaction, and trying out dildo. what are the other two and how to get them.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Im playing episode 7 on android and the megan quest is not starting for me.. i tried sleeping 2,3 times but still nothing happened.. Anyone else having the same issue?
If you got everything else done and its still not triggering, redownload the APK. It fixed for me after updating it

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
I'm missing two Jessica events. I have lust time, penetrating chloe, double bj, mutual satisfaction, and trying out dildo. what are the other two and how to get them.
It should be the new scenes of E7, earlier it was bugged for me where after completing the event it was still stuck at 5/7. Redownloaded and it was fixed, Android version. No idea if it got fixed on mac or Windows

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
As somebody who has seen the fair share of widely popular 3D games and comics of the genre, NTR is something that happens after a while. For example, I think now widely hated Icstor had a scene in one of his previous games where the bunch of thugs beats MC and rapes the mother character. Though, to be fair I think it could have been avoided. So it was trully optional.

In comics it was even more blatantly obvious. After a while they get bored with mom/son dynamic and then mom goes, for example to nephew. Y3DF was famous for that dynamic because they used the exact same plot where son cock was small for mom(even though models were normal) but nephew had the biggest cock in the world and mom was happily going for him. As if that somebody donated specificaly to get those scenes. Pegasus now has the same dilema with one of his comics. Where they request for mom on nudist resort to be shared with everyone.

I get that its a business. And that people maybe get bored with existing dynamics. But in the long run, its debatable if its a good business. For example will "vanilla" harem people stay after you get their favorite character model "shared" like that? Because that is your core base of customers. Icstor got lazy. But he still gets people what they want with "Milfy City" because he knows his base customers.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You got any actual evidence to back up these claims? or is that just what your hoping for?
You can find your evidence in the fact that it's already happening, and by making an effort to follow the before and after patreon growth trends where it is.

And I only hope for story presentations made in clear english, and ones supported by solid writing where an effort is at least made to make the characters feel more like actual life'like individuals then mindless sex objects. From a general standpoint give me that and I personally could care less which side of the F95 holy war that content ends up aligning me to.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You can find your evidence in the fact that it's already happening, and by making an effort to follow the before and after patreon growth trends where it is.

And I only hope for story presentations made in clear english, and ones supported by solid writing where an effort is at least made to make the characters feel more like actual life'like individuals then mindless sex objects. From a general standpoint give me that and I personally could care less which side of the F95 holy war that content aligns me to.
Show me don't tell me. PROVE IT

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Nothing about this general concept is appearing out of the blue. This is an extreme copycat business market that is never really going to attract people with legitimate skill in the creative writing department, or game budget plans that include a real desire to pay somebody extra for that type of invested effort. But don't think it's being lost on a lot of the more talented game devs out there, still stuck pushing out screw-your-whole-family baseline stories as backdrops to their great renders/animation products, when similar level quality devs/games are currently seeing a notable amount of alternative financial growth route success lately in pushing quick fix patches of different variety sex content into their games.

These advanced devs like Incenton make their living in meaningful data and hard facts. They aren't out there refusing to take the red pill that allows them to see that outside that matrix existence here created by super vocal people on **BOTH** sides of that extreme outlook spectrum, the spoon, or in this case "NTR" as some absolute defining line in a game's offered sex content people will pay for....doesn't actually exist in that outside reality where 95% of their financial support is typically coming from.

The people claiming "NTR" is widely popular with paying supporters right now are right in one respect. As evident by the fact that you can look at pretty much any semi-successful screw-your-whole-family game, and if it offered a latter in development patreon poll to add "NTR" sex content differing from what's already in the game, that will pretty much always win the poll and end up seeing an increase in patreon subs. Every single time, and regardless how many pages of contrary perception outrage feedback you'll see pile up here as a immediate aftermath result. The "why" that ends up happening though being chalked up to claims that "people love and specifically desire cuck content" is where those claims are wrong and purposely misleading.

Or basically and in a nutshell....expect to see a lot more good devs pushing out these "NTR" add on packs, bonus extras not tied in to main story, what ifs, ect ect. It's going to be a thing going forward, and it's going to be mostly NTR simply because that is the alternative screw your family stuff out there which they have to copycat with.
I think you exaggerate, if that patreon paid for a lesbi domination scene you wouldve had lesbian domination scene. But he requested NTR , he couldnt give a rats ass about you all wanting.
What you are wrong is that you like many here use a simple mindset Ntr fans and non ntr fans... there are many more shades than that. And lemme say it to you , the vast majority are neither , they dont necessary want NTR but at the same time dont care about it (especially bonus hidden content). The problem is only those 2 factions are vocal here.
And in my opinion the dev did good to do requested scenes. Its money that keeps the game running and trust me no butthurt ntr hater here has ever contributed to this game (if at all ) with that much money. So having freeloader fans is a waste, we like to think f95 people matter but they dont and shouldnt matter (some suggestions or bug reports can be taken from it , but trust me this community is toxic and ruin the game potential if it is listened to - aka Altered destiny, the war with Intertwined dev etc). The point of this community is 1.to share free games between them cause no one can pay for all of them and 2.to advertise the games so they will gather patreons or potential future buyers. Simple as that.

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Oh man... this was one of the best update for this game ever had. ^^
For me Nicole was and will be the best,she is really vixen! :D
But another
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes