micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Question for anyone to answer regarding the NTR scenes.
Is there a warning?
nope no warning , not in 1st scene and not in 2nd , you click on it and it starts
only warning you have if you know about it and when you see her in miniskirt
thats biggest problem with it and what earned game the tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P probably got special warning for it in mail like they did with 1st one and fuck the rest

I just finished Jessica's 2 new scenes, but the smartphone still shows 5/7 events. Has anyone else had the same problem?
https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-inceton.21005/post-6878265

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
nope no warning , not in 1st scene and not in 2nd , only warning you get if you know and when you see her in miniskirt
thats biggest problem with it and what earned game the tag
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P probably got special warning for it in mail like they did with 1st one and fuck the rest

https://f95zone.to/threads/echoes-of-lust-s2-e7-inceton.21005/post-6878265
hmmm I see.
Yes there's a warning and it's totally avoidable and are non canon
One of these things is not like the other.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Question for anyone to answer regarding the NTR scenes.
Is there a warning?
i.e. you find bonus scene and it warns you of the content so you can choose to not watch the bonus scene.

Cause I tend to like to view bonus content, but would wish to avoid that kind of genre, and well finding the hidden thing and clicking it doesn't really inform me what kind of content I may be in for.

nitpick: I read that there are now 2 of such scenes.
Nope, there is no warning when you click the prompts that trigger the scenes. Inceton doesn't advertise them even being in the game, yet the in-game re-live menu for hidden events lists them there. For example if you find and watch everything else except those two scenes, your hidden event re-live menu states you have "7/9" hidden events which then confuses people and they come asking what's wrong. Eventually that will lead into backlash for them if their Patrons don't care for those NTR scenes. So far however there hasn't been any complains in Discord about them.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
hmmm I see.

One of these things is not like the other.
if there is warning i dont see it, only reason i know about it is because of ppl from this thread found it, same was with 1st and in 2nd , no ingame warning and dont forget for most of the ppl that are looking for that crap is not ntr, cause is not cannon yay, usual bs excuse, anyway no warning, but go see for yourself, above got 2 pics , one before i clicked and 2nd right after, if you see warning anywhere on it am happy for you

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Nope, there is no warning when you click the prompts that trigger the scenes. Inceton doesn't advertise them even being in the game, yet the in-game re-live menu for hidden events lists them there. For example if you find and watch everything else except those two scenes, your hidden event re-live menu states you have "7/9" hidden events which then confuses people and they come asking what's wrong. Eventually that will lead into backlash for them if their Patrons don't care for those NTR scenes. So far however there hasn't been any complains in Discord about them.
.... This is what we call poor design.

If you gonna make something optional... don't make the main audience feel like they missed out on something... which that does.

And a fix would be quite simple to, just have a simple opt in question, and a if statement and boom, the counter is now 7/7 for most players.
And even has a nifty warning at the start too :D

Like seriously.... you don't want to punish players for not wanting to see content they hate.
This ain't what they mean when they talk about punishing mechanics XD

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
.... This is what we call poor design.

If you gonna make something optional... don't make the main audience feel like they missed out on something... which that does.

And a fix would be quite simple to, just have a simple opt in question, and a if statement and boom, the counter is now 7/7 for most players.
And even has a nifty warning at the start too :D

Like seriously.... you don't want to punish players for not wanting to see content they hate.
This ain't what they mean when they talk about punishing mechanics XD
Game isnt finished yet , remember Summer with Mia season 1? it had a Ntr warning and it disabled that stuff. There is a possibilitty to be added here too, but atm that isnt a priority? i mean a better story and character development is crucial at this point

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Game isnt finished yet , remember Summer with Mia season 1? it had a Ntr warning and it disabled that stuff. There is a possibilitty to be added here too, but atm that isnt a priority? i mean a better story and character development is crucial at this point
given what I have read.... even that is falling apart in season 2....

Also that is something you want to add in early because it can often break pre-existing saves.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yeah, pretty much sums up what I was thinking when just played it. This is just Inceton, and the same guy who makes alias game accounts to min/max the amount of extra duplicate subscriber money he might see coming in as a result, just expanding the potential milk web with a cover story that doesn't completely spit in the face of that very, VERY minority % of support coming in from people who even know what the term "NTR" means. Much less would view them as unwanted extra sex scenes added to the game.

As for the scene itself....meh imo. Writing quality predictably fell off a cliff as soon as he strayed off the easier and much harder to F up "just keep it to MC only and simply have all the girls craving his cock" approach. Blackmail in the form of "it's not really blackmail as she secretly loves and craves for that old guy cock" you'll find in endless amount of other poorly written and failure foreign dev games . Yay...super effort going in to that! (not really). Not as cringy level bad as the switch focus writing in his female MC game by any stretch, but still.
Don't forget the classic "MC puts up with everything despite absolutely hating it." trope. Like if any of these stories had a semblance of realism, the MC would either, try to kill the one cucking them (especially if rape context), BEGONE THOT and yeet a bitch, or just simply leave and move on.... not stick around and constantly get cucked.

In human nature, people are much more likely to help the other burn the bridge, rather than be so massively one-sided trying to put the fire out while the other keeps fanning the flames by throwing their infinite supply of molotovs.

It is quite easy to fall out of love when people have good reason to do so... and well... being stabbed in the back and betrayed is pretty motivating...

Like the amount of brain-dead story writing I have come across (unintentionally, and from titles sometimes) is hilarious.
My favorite is when I come across "vanilla" content that is so obviously made by an ntr writer, like the classic "I have always loved you since I we were young MC." yet has more bodies than a serial killer to her name.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
given what I have read.... even that is falling apart in season 2....

Also that is something you want to add in early because it can often break pre-existing saves.
I think the 10th update which is supposed to be the voiceover and bonus content added would also break some save , so adding it then is fine too.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Like the amount of brain-dead story writing I have come across (unintentionally, and from titles sometimes) is hilarious.
My favorite is when I come across "vanilla" content that is so obviously made by an ntr writer, like the classic "I have always loved you since I we were young MC." yet has more bodies than a serial killer to her name.
A reason Zoe character is dumb and bipolar. She loves MC so much that would fuck hundreds before him just to make their 1st time special :BootyTime:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think the 10th update which is supposed to be the voiceover and bonus content added would also break some save , so adding it then is fine too.
Tbh... from a realistic point, and a good design perspective... it should be added the moment that kind of polarising content is added. especially when it is one that clashes hard with the main genre and main demographic (being incest/harem).

Reactions: SteppenBro

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Tbh... from a realistic point, and a good design perspective... it should be added the moment that kind of polarising content is added. especially when it is one that clashes hard with the main genre and main demographic (being incest/harem).
Well it did kinda appeared out of blue , cause the ideea of the requested scenes was taken into consideration recently. They probable never intended if it wasnt for that. I mean if they did they wouldve put it season 1 some scenes too.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Well there certainly is some inconsistency going on with the product at the moment. Like for example the "Halloween gallery" in the game is featuring a character called Nadia. There is no such character in the game currently, so only the ones who bought and played the Steam version of Season 1 knows who that girl is. To others she is just some random girl who they have never seen before. So Inceton is now kinda mixing things up here and there with this game.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well there certainly is some inconsistency going on with the product at the moment. Like for example the "Halloween gallery" in the game is featuring a character called Nadia. There is no such character in the game currently, so only the ones who bought and played the Steam version of Season 1 knows who that girl is. To others she is just some random girl who they have never seen before. So Inceton is now kinda mixing things up here and there with this game.
Ah yes the design philosophy of mixing it up....

1636027764947.png

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
Is there an unofficial update patch to get episode 7 without downloading the whole 10 Gb package?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes