Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
Nobody responded so im trying again... There is a hidden message in the game in the text as you play. Anyone know what it's about? Guessing It's a clue as to whats actually happening to the MC? As you read the game text there is a bold case letter randomly inserted. If you put them all together it spells whats in the spoiler. This was from Season 2.. Havent gone back to Season 1 to see if there is one there too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

brmkenner

Oct 14, 2020
what is the special event i have to complete? All of my story lines say I need to complete a special event

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 789555

Overview:
You take control of a guy living with three beautiful women. You live a pretty ordinary life... You go to school, do your chores, study for college, play games, watch TV. And then, the same day starts repeating and repeating, and... repeating. So suddenly your life isn't so ordinary anymore...​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-01
Developer: Inceton - -
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-10 Fix + S2E7
Other Title: Lust Theory
Language: English
Other Games: Summer with Mia - Black&White Photoshoot - AssDiction - Inside Jennifer
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Unlock Extra Content

*Bonus Code S2 E7 pumpkin

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 Ep. 7
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android
(Ep4.5): - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Patches:

Extras: GUIDE - CHEAT MOD - - HIDDEN EVENTS

Season 1 Ep. 1-10
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks pindosxxxl for the share

View attachment 182364 View attachment 182363 View attachment 182365 View attachment 182367 View attachment 200509 View attachment 200510 View attachment 200511 View attachment 200512 View attachment 253499
View attachment 726279 View attachment 726280 View attachment 726281 View attachment 726282 View attachment 726283
The NTR content is avoidable? I was enjoying the game without it and I hope that I continue without the NTR...

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
Holy smokes. I was like,fine play this update as the good guy,not a horny brat... Without too much detail.. i never imagined being good guy will pay off that much,lol. And i'm not even finished all the ep7 content yet.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

slitherhence

Sep 24, 2017
Okay none of the mirrors are any sites I trust. There any of these that won't constantly try to trick me into downloading something other than what i want? One that doesn't require a special "downloader" that's really just malware? etc?

Reactions: 6stringsamurai

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Lamp you just click when you start a Halloween event, that is at least how I done it, dunno if it was a bug or not, probably was.

As for Halloween event
Thanks, I somehow figured it out earlier. Did anyone manage to trigger the new Megan scene? Says I need to sleep, completed everything else and nothing happens. Is it bugged?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I just finished Jessica's 2 new scenes, but the smartphone still shows 5/7 events. Has anyone else had the same problem?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Question for anyone to answer regarding the NTR scenes.
Is there a warning?
i.e. you find bonus scene and it warns you of the content so you can choose to not watch the bonus scene.

Cause I tend to like to view bonus content, but would wish to avoid that kind of genre, and well finding the hidden thing and clicking it doesn't really inform me what kind of content I may be in for.

So this game only has 1 non-canon NTR scene and ppl lost their shit over it?

Yeah, like NoMeme (the dev who made V.I.R.T.U.E.S) that made a what-if version
To be fair, nomeme at least separates it into a entirely separate game making it completely and easily avoidable.
With it being its own game emphasizing that point.

Where as bonus scenes without having an explicit disclaimer and warning will be scene as cannon on a playthrough. (I don't know if it has said disclaimer or warning ingame btw, hence question above, so this may not apply).

nitpick: I read that there are now 2 of such scenes.

Reactions: SteppenBro
Feb 13, 2019
Question for anyone to answer regarding the NTR scenes.
Is there a warning?
i.e. you find bonus scene and it warns you of the content so you can choose to not watch the bonus scene.

Cause I tend to like to view bonus content, but would wish to avoid that kind of genre, and well finding the hidden thing and clicking it doesn't really inform me what kind of content I may be in for.

To be fair, nomeme at least separates it into a entirely separate game making it completely and easily avoidable.
With it being its own game emphasizing that point.

Where as bonus scenes without having an explicit disclaimer and warning will be scene as cannon on a playthrough. (I don't know if it has said disclaimer or warning ingame btw, hence question above, so this may not apply).

nitpick: I read that there are now 2 of such scenes.
Yes there's a warning and it's totally avoidable and are non canon

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes