Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
It kinda is relevant, since xRed Games who makes Lewd Island is actually Inceton Games or at least is working for Inceton. So Inceton took over Lewd Island and completely ruined the original Lewd Island when he brought his own writers/writing to do the work.
Your information seems ambiguous as you cant even clearly tell me whether he is working for (meaning he continue his development) or got taken over entirely because the original developer didn't wanna continue or something?

We don't know if these games are created by same developers, but almost everything points towards inceton and xred being the same group with different accounts. If you do a simple search on this website you can find several people mention and provide some evidence to back up that they are the same group. Me personally, idk if they are.
Nathan here confirms my suspicion. So we can clearly only speculate on this. Anyway so far I am enjoying the story and I think the concerns brought by Hildegardt seem irrelevant to me as I just dont agree with how he views this game. But maybe you guys are right and the story will take a dive guess time will tell.

Last edited:

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
No. All Nopy and Mega links will be taken down almost right away because Inceton has paid for DMCA agency to be on a watch for 24/7 to take down those links with DMCA strikes.
damn, feelsbadman. well, waiting a few hours to download is better than nothing i guess

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Your information seems ambiguous as you cant even clearly tell me whether he is working for (meaning he continue his development) or got taken over entirely because the original developer?

Nathan here confirms my suspicion. So we can clearly only speculate on this. Anyway so far I am enjoying the story and I think the concern brought by Hildegardt seem irrelevant to me or I just dont agree with how he views this game. But maybe you guys are right and the story will take a dive guess time will tell.
Sorry my bad English, but what I meant is that xRed Games most likely was originally different developer, but then Inceton bought him/his trademark to himself and kept the development going with his team. Someone pointed out not too long ago in the Red Falls thread how the story and the girls personality in Lewd Island abruptly just completely changed at the middle of the game (kinda like in Echoes of Lust Season 2), which they thought was the part where Inceton and his team took charge of the development. https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-4-xred-games.74853/post-6366386 here is the longer post with some evidence that these two actually are the one and same developer team today, if you are interested to read about it more.

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry my bad English, but what I meant is that xRed Games most likely was originally different developer, but then Inceton bought him/his trademark to himself and kept the development going with his team. Someone pointed out not too long ago in the Red Falls thread how the story and the girls personality in Lewd Island abruptly just completely changed at the middle of the game (kinda like in Echoes of Lust Season 2), which they thought was the part where Inceton and his team took charge of the development. https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-4-xred-games.74853/post-6366386 here is the longer post with some evidence that these two actually are the one and same developer team today, if you are interested to read about it more.
Alright thanks for clearing that up but I am still of the opinion that the personality personality changes are not a real issue in this game (at least for me) as I pointed out multiple times now the Glitches are clearly a MacGuffin to facilitate the personality changes in the game. And so far Summer with Mia 2 also doesn't have any issues with its characters as they seem pretty consistent which only reinforces my opinion that the MacGuffin is being use to justify these changes in echoes of lust s2.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/red-falls-ep-4-xred-games.74853/post-6366386 here is the longer post with some evidence that these two actually are the one and same developer team today, if you are interested to read about it more.
Damn it, that probably means that the rape content in Red Falls will be handled just as badly as it is in SwM and EoL. I should've seen that coming, when most character's reaction to the MC getting raped was asking him, if he liked it.

PreachyLocust

Apr 20, 2021
You are correct in terms of vocal minority. Look at it this way, psychologically, in real life, would most people want to be cucked? Most will say no. This genre is still a small niche. It's why some people are willing to pay good money to get their small fix of entertainment however they can. Like in this case, giving a dev $500, or more just for having 1 custom scene.
We must live in very different realities. From my experience in this forum and other places like it, NTR is quite popular. The vocal minority are the NTR haters.
Which makes sense given that most people are somewhat sane and rational, understanding that they are playing a game or reading a novel. Understanding that it's not real life. No matter how hard you try to roleplay. I mean don't get me wrong I too try to immerse myself in the experience and pretend I'm the MC to an extent, but I don't ever let that bleed out into the real world. No amount of enticing roleplaying is ever gonna make me want to bang my sisters or my mother.

As for my feeling on that type of content? I don't kink shame. As long as we're talking about animation, you do you. I think devs should be sensible enough to make some "dividing content" purely optional. But at the end of the day it's their game, their story. If you don't like where it's going, just gtfo.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
We must live in very different realities. From my experience in this forum and other places like it, NTR is quite popular. The vocal minority are the NTR haters.
Which makes sense given that most people are somewhat sane and rational, understanding that they are playing a game or reading a novel. Understanding that it's not real life. No matter how hard you try to roleplay. I mean don't get me wrong I too try to immerse myself in the experience and pretend I'm the MC to an extent, but I don't ever let that bleed out into the real world. No amount of enticing roleplaying is ever gonna make me want to bang my sisters or my mother.

As for my feeling on that type of content? I don't kink shame. As long as we're talking about animation, you do you. I think devs should be sensible enough to make some "dividing content" purely optional. But at the end of the day it's their game, their story. If you don't like where it's going, just gtfo.
Pro NTR ARE a minority. It's just that not all who aren't into it are coming out and saying so

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Not to burst anyone's bull, but that's probably bull. Dude's got NTR in all of his games, and all of the Chloe/Jessica stuff is NTR-lite. Probably just wanted to have the overt kind of it in this one too, but didn't want anyone straight up blame him for it.
Yeah, pretty much sums up what I was thinking when just played it. This is just Inceton, and the same guy who makes alias game accounts to min/max the amount of extra duplicate subscriber money he might see coming in as a result, just expanding the potential milk web with a cover story that doesn't completely spit in the face of that very, VERY minority % of support coming in from people who even know what the term "NTR" means. Much less would view them as unwanted extra sex scenes added to the game.

As for the scene itself....meh imo. Writing quality predictably fell off a cliff as soon as he strayed off the easier and much harder to F up "just keep it to MC only and simply have all the girls craving his cock" approach. Blackmail in the form of "it's not really blackmail as she secretly loves and craves for that old guy cock" you'll find in endless amount of other poorly written and failure foreign dev games . Yay...super effort going in to that! (not really). Not as cringy level bad as the switch focus writing in his female MC game by any stretch, but still.

Last edited:

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

HAHAHAH like hell it is.

Reactions: namelessone22

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
View attachment 789555

Overview:
You take control of a guy living with three beautiful women. You live a pretty ordinary life... You go to school, do your chores, study for college, play games, watch TV. And then, the same day starts repeating and repeating, and... repeating. So suddenly your life isn't so ordinary anymore...​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-02
Release Date: 2021-11-01
Developer: Inceton - -
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 1-10 Fix + S2E7
Other Title: Lust Theory
Language: English
Other Games: Summer with Mia - Black&White Photoshoot - AssDiction - Inside Jennifer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Incest Patch:

Developer Notes:

Unlock Extra Content

*Bonus Code S2 E7 pumpkin

DOWNLOAD
Season 2 Ep. 7
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Android
(Ep4.5): - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED* - TORRENT*

Patches:

Extras: GUIDE - CHEAT MOD - - HIDDEN EVENTS

Season 1 Ep. 1-10
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks pindosxxxl for the share

View attachment 182364 View attachment 182363 View attachment 182365 View attachment 182367 View attachment 200509 View attachment 200510 View attachment 200511 View attachment 200512 View attachment 253499
View attachment 726279 View attachment 726280 View attachment 726281 View attachment 726282 View attachment 726283
Why bother adding compressed links on season 1-10 when your putting it in DMCA strikes anyway -_-. If you don't like those links. Then why not provide a compressed version yourself.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is it on capital or it doesnt matter?
usually is case sensitive

also another option use x52 cheat and unlock it there

We must live in very different realities.
that part is true

From my experience in this forum and other places like it, NTR is quite popular. The vocal minority are the NTR haters.
and this says only one thing, that you hang around only ntr games, whats nothing wrong with it, you do you, but ppl who , dont like it, hate it aint no middle ground , they dont touch those games they steer mile away from it , so yea you got there majority lovers remain.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 240 Votes