Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
I am stuck Megan's path. No matter what I do hint system does not change. Can anyone help me?
I am playing android port by the66

Thanks in advance.

RavenRW

Jan 29, 2020
s2 e7 code "pumpkin" doesn't work for me..

It didnt work for me either and i saw someone else having trouble. However after starting the game and saving and going back to the main menu and clicking bonus content and entering it there, it worked. try that

Bestinian

Nov 3, 2021
Like the amount of brain-dead story writing I have come across (unintentionally, and from titles sometimes) is hilarious.
My favorite is when I come across "vanilla" content that is so obviously made by an ntr writer, like the classic "I have always loved you since I we were young MC." yet has more bodies than a serial killer to her name.
Yup. At least make it that she didn't realize she loved him until after other guys treated her like shit. Or that the MC was dating other people. But no. She is in love with the MC since childhood, he is always single, and she is banging her way through the school.

kantrekall

Jul 5, 2020
Ep1-10, crashing during Megan's recorded masturbation scene on clean install, does something specific cause this? I guess I could skip the scene using the saves, but what's the point?

kacper1746

Dec 15, 2020
S2 - i am literally stuck after ending nicole path, every hint says i have to complete special event, any advice?

Edit: found Sophies quest - noon in your room on desk on the phone there is a "Sophies Quest"

Last edited:

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Well it did kinda appeared out of blue , cause the ideea of the requested scenes was taken into consideration recently. They probable never intended if it wasnt for that. I mean if they did they wouldve put it season 1 some scenes too.
Nothing about this general concept is appearing out of the blue. This is an extreme copycat business market that is never really going to attract people with legitimate skill in the creative writing department, or game budget plans that include a real desire to pay somebody extra for that type of invested effort. But don't think it's being lost on a lot of the more talented game devs out there, still stuck pushing out screw-your-whole-family baseline stories as backdrops to their great renders/animation products, when similar level quality devs/games are currently seeing a notable amount of alternative financial growth route success lately in pushing quick fix patches of different variety sex content into their games.

These advanced devs like Incenton make their living in meaningful data and hard facts. They aren't out there refusing to take the red pill that allows them to see that outside that matrix existence here created by super vocal people on **BOTH** sides of that extreme outlook spectrum, the spoon, or in this case "NTR" as some absolute defining line in a game's offered sex content people will pay for....doesn't actually exist in that outside reality where 95% of their financial support is typically coming from.

The people claiming "NTR" is widely popular with paying supporters right now are right in one respect. As evident by the fact that you can look at pretty much any semi-successful screw-your-whole-family game, and if it offered a latter in development patreon poll to add "NTR" sex content differing from what's already in the game, that will pretty much always win the poll and end up seeing an increase in patreon subs. Every single time, and regardless how many pages of contrary perception outrage feedback you'll see pile up here as a immediate aftermath result. The "why" that ends up happening though being chalked up to claims that "people love and specifically desire cuck content" is where those claims are wrong and purposely misleading.

Or basically and in a nutshell....expect to see a lot more good devs pushing out these "NTR" add on packs, bonus extras not tied in to main story, what ifs, ect ect. It's going to be a thing going forward, and it's going to be mostly NTR simply because that is the alternative screw your family stuff out there which they have to copycat with.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Nothing about this general concept is appearing out of the blue. This is an extreme copycat business market that is never really going to attract people with legitimate skill in the creative writing department, or game budget plans that include a real desire to pay somebody extra for that type of invested effort. But don't think it's being lost on a lot of the more talented game devs out there, still stuck pushing out screw-your-whole-family baseline stories as backdrops to their great renders/animation products, when similar level quality devs/games are currently seeing a notable amount of alternative financial growth route success lately in pushing quick fix patches of different variety sex content into their games.

These advanced devs like Incenton make their living in meaningful data and hard facts. They aren't out there refusing to take the red pill that allows them to see that outside that matrix existence here created by super vocal people on **BOTH** sides of that extreme outlook spectrum, the spoon, or in this case "NTR" as some absolute defining line in a game's offered sex content people will pay for....doesn't actually exist in that outside reality where 95% of their financial support is typically coming from.

The people claiming "NTR" is widely popular with paying supporters right now are right in one respect. As evident by the fact that you can look at pretty much any semi-successful screw-your-whole-family game, and if it offered a latter in development patreon poll to add "NTR" sex content differing from what's already in the game, that will pretty much always win the poll and end up seeing an increase in patreon subs. Every single time, and regardless how many pages of contrary perception outrage feedback you'll see pile up here as a immediate aftermath result. The "why" that ends up happening though being chalked up to claims that "people love and specifically desire cuck content" is where those claims are wrong and purposely misleading.

Or basically and in a nutshell....expect to see a lot more good devs pushing out these "NTR" add on packs, bonus extras not tied in to main story, what ifs, ect ect. It's going to be a thing going forward, and it's going to be mostly NTR simply because that is the alternative screw your family stuff out there which they have to copycat with.
I honestly believe that most people just don't care or even know what ntr is supposed to be. The people that put cringy slogans about it in their signatures only exist on this forum and the pages long heated discussions make it seem like a complicated issue that I can't believe anybody from the outside would be interested in.

I could imagine ntr becoming more popular as a byproduct of better writers trying their hands on erotic visual novels, because I think good writers like to write stories with substance. Many variations of things like a diverse cast of believable characters, drama, conflict, rivals and antagonists are no-gos, because of the ntr meta on this forum.
Inceton games are a good example of how toxic the ntr meta can be. Because this is what we get with Echoes of Lust: A story that's just an obstacle, a series of blue balls, which eventually leads to the fapping material. There's no subtlety or substance, just black and white, you either fap to it or you hate it.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
On a side note I wasn't fan of how unusually long and drawn out all the progression sequences seemingly were in this latest update. Especially when I made a wrong choice I had to then do over.

I definitely preferred the previous breaking that all up in shorter blocks of scene time approach, and the flexibility that allows in how you want or like to progress through a sandbox world setting, as opposed to be locked onto a single girl's progression path for what felt like forever before allowing me to be kicked back to the world screen.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
On a side note I wasn't fan of how unusually long and drawn out all the progression sequences seemingly were in this latest update. Especially when I made a wrong choice I had to then do over.

I definitely preferred the previous breaking that all up in shorter blocks of scene time approach, and the flexibility that allows in how you want or like to progress through a sandbox world setting, as opposed to be locked onto a single girl's progression path for what felt like forever before allowing me to be kicked back to the world screen.
Yeap. I felt like it was never ending. Just last night I posted about regretting finding the Slumber Party hidden event. It was soooo long and we suffer through so much boringness only to get cockblocked by the sister and end up watching boring lesbian shit through a hidden camera.

And as you say, the progression was so long you kind of get tired of the one character and want to switch to the next or just do something different.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
DO NOT USE UPLOADHAVEN, IT GAVE ME AN .EXE FILE WHICH downloaded and installed a bunch of useless shit like AVG browser and avast virus protection and a "winzip driver updater" sketchy ass website. It did not actually download the EoL zip or any file pertaining to it.
Edit: also a "WEBavidsor by mcaffee" also some shit called "Restminder"

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes