Jecht Alzer

Feb 25, 2018
Hello!

I expanded BrandyYT's mod again for the scene gallery to work with the new EP07 scenes.

The work I did was for the Scene Gallery and Scene Gallery only. Kindly wait for the official update of Brandy's Mod if you care about the whole experience.

I didn't have the time to thoroughly test the mod out so I might have missed out on a few things.

Edit: Reuploaded with images. I only edited the original source code and forgot that I am on the internet.

Last edited:

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Anyone has a mega link or torrent dl? I tried to download it 2 times and both times error after 2hrs for god knows why...

Weaponx

Jul 16, 2018
can anyone tell me if there is a hidden event for 2,7 I think I read something about a green lamp in the Halloween special ?? is that it? when? whare? how? please and thank you

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
which size of the file is correct for download ???? why ???
11.49 GB ************* and Gofile.io
10.7 GB uploadhaven.com and term,inal.lc

Jul 16, 2017
Hello!

I expanded BrandyYT's mod again for the scene gallery to work with the new EP07 scenes.

The work I did was for the Scene Gallery and Scene Gallery only. Kindly wait for the official update of Brandy's Mod if you care about the whole experience.

I didn't have the time to thoroughly test the mod out so I might have missed out on a few things.
Is that MOD for Android or Pc?Because i put those two files in the Game folder the Option Gallery is Unlocked at Main Menu but when i try to access there i get an Error :/

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
did you run the exe? hope you dont have any personal information stored on your pc.
change all of your passwords, call the bank, etc.
depending on severity, formatting your HDD / SSD is not out of the question.

and most importantly, use a damn adblocker.
lots of file hosts are not safe without adblock.
i use two adblockers. pro, and regular. the exe file they gave me which installed a bunch of shit, also downloaded the "zip" file. I would still never use that site because of this. it never once gave me an option to just download the zip file. only an exe.

it also somehow downloaded the zip file in like 5 seconds...so idk if you like 5 second downloads and are not afraid of the random shit it does download...be my guest.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
i think inceton has the ability to be as popular nlt media. keeping the same quality and if they could meet the same update schedule as nlt media i feel confident they would get over 10k patreons in no time.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello!

it seems that you forget to put the images in your file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes