Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I think there's a snafu going on. If I chose "Romance" for the movie, while the MC and Jessica are discussing the movie, it goes to her in the special shoplifting scene. I'm guessing you should chose that one for the threesome? I know Chloe likes action, but Jessica doesn't seem too thrilled. Neither of them seem to care about fantasy.

Edit. Oops. I spoke too soon. LoL. Action is the one, but probably best to go through the others for the conversation. LoL

Reactions: Nacht13 and Ass Fan

Pablitto

Jan 30, 2018
Sorry for multi posting but i am stuck at the "special event"for all stories right now.....someone might want to give a hint?
Yeah, so i have the same problem, even tho i played the "special event", and it just didn't want to continue the story, i installed the cheat, played next one of the scenes for the character, that wasnt normally unlocked and had "you have to finish the special event" and it just let me play rest of the story. The problem is, if i did that for e.g amy, it just ended her story in "hints" tab and couldn't play through it myself

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay. Has Inceton ever explained why he hides words in the text's? Most usually in Amy's path. Like now, I'm doing her path at the party and the word EXTINCTION is spelled out one letter at a time in the dialog. Is he saying that this is the end? Or is it just a joke to see who figures it out? Just curious.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Okay. Has Inceton ever explained why he hides words in the text's? Most usually in Amy's path. Like now, I'm doing her path at the party and the word EXTINCTION is spelled out one letter at a time in the dialog. Is he saying that this is the end? Or is it just a joke to see who figures it out? Just curious.
According to them they are hints, but they have never explained more in detail that for what those hints are. Most likely hints for the reason why the day keeps repeating and why mc is the only one who realizes it or something like that. They just say ”it will eventually make sense”.

Reactions: Talmadge

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
I suppose this means to sleep, which i tried like 30+ times and nothing's happening, i can't advance.
When I played E6 I did Megan path and rushed through Jessica path.
This time playing E7 I decided to take my time and read everything in both paths, BUT when I finished Megan's path from E6 it instantly started the E7 story about the threesome. I was only able to do Jessica's path after that.

So maybe try loading a save of E6 and finish Megan's E6 path before starting Jessica's E6 path.
If this works it's not a fix, just a workaround.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've downloaded and redownloaded this 3 times now, and every time I open the game, it says it's Episode 6. What can I possibly be doing wrong to keep getting S2E6, instead of S2E7, when the files I download even say S2E7 on them?

Trying the Terminal link for the compressed now, and hopefully that works. Maybe it's a user error lol. I just can't download a 10gb+ game.

Nytrok

Jun 3, 2021
Im stuck at the part where u fuck sophia in the sex shop, cant proceed with the next scenes. anyone else had that?

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
It's show that I need to complete a special events inorder to continue the Megan and Zoe's path.
What is the special event that I'm looking for?

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
It's show that I need to complete a special events inorder to continue the Megan and Zoe's path.
What is the special event that I'm looking for?
Check the list of of other girls to see if there are other paths you can follow. This game works like that, you need to continue with other girls.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
I'm stuck at Amy's route in the hint it show to go to the party and with the power meet Tom and give him a treat.
But I can't find Tom anywhere.
Can anyone say what to do here.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I'm stuck at Amy's route in the hint it show to go to the party and with the power meet Tom and give him a treat.
But I can't find Tom anywhere.
Can anyone say what to do here.
When you get to the party, the quest should start automatically by you running into the moron, (sorry, spaced on his name). He points you to Tom and then you continue from there.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Huh, haven't finished the latest version yet, but so far the Megan arc totally gives me Butterfly Effect 3.
The sister that is hopelessly in love with her brother, the weird phenomena (time stop, invisible breakfast + bed, blackout) and her inquiring about Zoe and the relationship of her and MC ... very dubious. Feels a bit like she has the same or at least similar powers and now she's started using hers and they clash with each other or maybe clashing timelines, one where she served him breakfast and one where she didn't or where he's already eaten it, hence the empty plate.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Y
Huh, haven't finished the latest version yet, but so far the Megan arc totally gives me Butterfly Effect 3.
The sister that is hopelessly in love with her brother, the weird phenomena (time stop, invisible breakfast + bed, blackout) and her inquiring about Zoe and the relationship of her and MC ... very dubious. Feels a bit like she has the same or at least similar powers and now she's started using hers and they clash with each other or maybe clashing timelines, one where she served him breakfast and one where she didn't or where he's already eaten it, hence the empty plate.
Yeah could be , maybe this would be the cliffhanger for episode 2 dunno. But the thing i think it did bad was her progression in the story.Starting sweet but turning into a threesome spree and some drunken unconscious rape, which was a lazy way to add megan content.The solo progression with her shouldve been longer before it turned into this. Maybe the dev would go back to her normal development but its hard from all that happened. For all that we know is that Megan can influence the day somehow. But at the same time she can also not be the only one. Jess also changed in day 1 and now we have Chloe . Who knows if Elizabeth would also show some changes.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Just read the summary/plot for Butterfly Effect 3, and damn... Now I can't unsee it anymore.

Bonono

Apr 18, 2018
Salut je suis bloquer sur le champion Amy pour la piscine à midi .Je me rends à la piscine et rien impossible de lui parler ou autre chose me manque t'il une action avant?

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes