joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
EchoesOfLust2-S2E7-pc contains all seven episodes correct? Also noticed there doesn't seem to be any mega or tor files for the uncompressed season 01. The tor link on page one redirects to malware possibly. All my security software goes off with it.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I hope the Devs will also add voice acting on the next update just like in season 1.
Dont count on it . Season one got voice acting after the story was done in 0.9 . If this game follows the same number of updates we would get voice acting in 3 more updates.
I for one dont like voice acting and think they are a waste of resources (the voices for the main cast dont seem believable to me and also are transmitted in a rough way sometimes). Would love a bigger budget on the music size (something like badik) or some new areas/events. But it is a feature that will be added and some people enjoy it. Those who dont have alsways the mute option available

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
Dont count on it . Season one got voice acting after the story was done in 0.9 . If this game follows the same number of updates we would get voice acting in 3 more updates.
I for one dont like voice acting and think they are a waste of resources (the voices for the main cast dont seem believable to me and also are transmitted in a rough way sometimes). Would love a bigger budget on the music size (something like badik) or some new areas/events. But it is a feature that will be added and some people enjoy it. Those who dont have alsways the mute option available
Yeah you're right, the voice acting was terrible, I just hope it will be improve.

Reactions: gelu123

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I was looking at the events I have for everyone, and it says I only have 1 of 2 for Zoe. I have "lust time". I am at the end of the latest update, and it won't let me talk to her at school or anything. How do I get the other event? Plus, I only have 5 of the 6 for Ellie. "Lust time, garage oral fun, lust time Ellie 2, bathroom run, helping Ellie". Do I need to do the mother, then choose to do the other at the end to get the 6th one for her?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I was looking at the events I have for everyone, and it says I only have 1 of 2 for Zoe. I have "lust time". I am at the end of the latest update, and it won't let me talk to her at school or anything. How do I get the other event? Plus, I only have 5 of the 6 for Ellie. "Lust time, garage oral fun, lust time Ellie 2, bathroom run, helping Ellie". Do I need to do the mother, then choose to do the other at the end to get the 6th one for her?
yep, help mother, with 1 you fail and then you replay the event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Talmadge

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Either they're all jumping for joy, or the dev made a boo-boo. I can't see them being able to hurdle anything in his room, though, so I'm goin' with typo. lol

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Either they're all jumping for joy, or the dev made a boo-boo. I can't see them being able to hurdle anything in his room, though, so I'm goin' with typo. lol
could be a hurdle to straddle the MC :) Probably meant "huddle" and the first D was typed with R.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright. I was looking at my Season 1 play through, and I only have one of eight hidden events, missing one of Megan's events, and both of Nichol's events. I wondered if the Walkthrough on here will give me them all? Also, what was the last bonus content password for Season 1. I had it at one time, but for some reason it says they are off now. Thanks.

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Just wondering cuzz of the tag, will there be any NTR?
Most likely there will be continuation for the already existing non-canon bonus hidden event "Jess the shoplifter" in the future too. One indicate for this would be that in their Patreon a comment that hoped more for that event was the most liked one in that post by a mile. But NTR in the main story? Most likely not.

3.70 star(s) 240 Votes